Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Spamming is occuring o_O...

Well, I think it's also unfair how Yong spent all those years in school, yet she can't find a job yet. She graduated top too!
Such a waste...

Oh, no one uploaded episode 3 yet?

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
like how i deff. OWNED THIS PAGE! muahahhaha

I DEDICATE THIS PAGE TO MY JLR SISTERS! <3 first page i own in here

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
lol If I had known no one uploaded it, I would have when I started watching.

Is this lakorn a remake? The storyline and everything else is very, very similar to something I've watched before.

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
:lol: :lol: mozemoua !! just go read hanjieun30 's one shot ..im sure u be hook then hahahhahahaha
THank you Sarn! This will be the first one i read when I am ready to start reading fanfics. Thanks for the recommendation!!!

I still can't believe they're still getting all these good grades!!
This is so crazy!! Agh!
They're always getting the good credits too!
i don't know how those two brothers always get alway with everythign. If i was Aum i would so burst their ass! I mean like stalk them for couple of days until i know their daily routine and then take my mom there so she can see it with her own eyes since i know the dad will be to stupid to not believe Aum! GRRRR

I had to leave like 10 mins before BGST started to stream live so i didnt get to watch anything, I am sooo mad! Oh well i can always stream live next monday sincei know i wont be able to stream tomorrow!

I haven't seen any of ep.3 so i can't wait to see whats going to happen!

zhanzhao

sarNie Egg
OMG this is getting wayyy too frustrating. episode 3 doesnt seem to go as well as i was hoping it to. i hate the annoying brothers. AHHHh i just hate how aum is too nice. its pissing me off. the hospital scene was soooo sad. aum looked like he was about to break into tears

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Wow what is going on here...I was out of the loop for a few months and everything changes on me...gosh I need to start watching this lakorn LOL I love all my jlr sisters!

Hugs!

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
I think tomorrow episode will be the preview shown at the end of episode 2 because episode 3 was the preview shown at the end of episode 1. So, tomorrow episode is going to be good because there will be scenes with Ah-Yong and Ah-Joo. Ah-Yong kicking the stool that Ah-Joo was standing on and teaching him how to dance nang-ek ngiew (female dance) instead of male dance.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow!

sarN

sarNie Granny
any spoiler ? teaser ? ? ? who have the lakorn magazines ? any marriage bwt aff & aum ? spoiler pic ? how many eps ?