Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

starryXing*

sarNie Adult
any spoiler ? teaser ? ? ? who have the lakorn magazines ? any marriage bwt aff & aum ? spoiler pic ? how many eps ?

I know huh? I need some pics too to make a new signature. JLR sisters unite-- share some BGST Aum & Aff pics with me! ^_^

LOVE YOU ALL!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
If you carefully watch at the end of this clip at about 6.50 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7woI8gYBvo
You will see a couple scenes with him winning an award for his writing, him in a suit and she is all dress up.
Thats all I can find for now. ^_^

lol funnie how AFF rode on the back of the bike like dat !! spread em' ! :lol: no wonder she said it hurt and Aum was like ..hum...it was wide haha. She dress up and they look close !

neena

sarNie Adult
AFF IS HILARIOUS!! THE LAST SCENE IN EPISODE 3 IS TOO CUTE!!! SHE'S VERY CONVINCING AS A TOMBOY. SHE SOUNDED LIKE A LITTLE BOY. I LIKE TANYONG WAY BETTER THEN AH-JOO...HE'S A BIT TOO BORING. ITS VERY FUN WATCHING AFF!! OMG AUM LOOKS LIKE A PUPPY WHEN HE CRIES...ITS SO CUTE!! CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!!

cecilia

Staff member
^agree on that. a lost puppy, getting bully by them bull dogs :loool:

i hate how the two brothers take advantage of him. i hope in the end of the lakorn, they learn their lesson and crawl back to apologize to him.
i was happy that, that one brother got that one girl pregnant. hahah. can you imagine the dad going off if he find out about his good too shoe boy? lOl

sarN

sarNie Granny
AFF is too funnie , it cute and yeah when she sword fighting with the tree it was crazy&wild hahaha ^^^ Aum does cry like a lost puppy haha

cecilia

Staff member
darn, they're not running today episode as they have this FIFA soccer thing going on. so sad -- so i switch and watch KLKSuperstar. it was AMAZING, watching them strip down Naedao's fame :clap:

cecilia

Staff member
^i know huh, at first, i thought they're just doing the opening, and then they continue to show the game, that's when i gave up. and then i went to klksuperstar and miss out like a few minutes before the show.

i wish they let us know earlier or something that way i don't have to waste a few minutes, waiting for it to air :lol:

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
Me too! I was so disappointed that I saw FIFA! Me and my mom did watch Superstar- and yes it was an entertaining episode.

Sigh- only one episode this week. And next monday seems so far away.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Wow I love the spoilers! I haven't even watched the third episode yet. And since some of you point out that Aum's character is boring. Aff is taking all the shine, I just hope that Ah-joo will change his character or at least fall in love already. I want to see some of this :spin: and it would be great to see some of this :drool: but I doubt it. :loool:

transcend89

sarNie Adult
If you carefully watch at the end of this clip at about 6.50 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N7woI8gYBvo
You will see a couple scenes with him winning an award for his writing, him in a suit and she is all dress up.
Thats all I can find for now. ^_^
i watch that clip but i kinda fast forward it and missed that scene she looks very pretty in that scene i'm guessing that's towards the end

mozemoua

sarNie Hatchling
Im so late! Been soo busy at work today i havent' been able to come in here! WHAT?? only 30 min of epi. 4 today@ bummer!

sendtokob

sarNie Egg
i just finish tiny epi 4 they aired BGST just 2 breaks i fell like Uh but this lakorn getting more exciting 'cos Ah joo now stay in Chinese opera house (expect more cute scene of Ateam) first night at there Ah-Yong tease Ah joo by ware ghost costume very funny.

DrMaNeeWan

sarNie Juvenile
i went to sleep at 3AM trying to fix my sister ipod, then woke up at 630AM to watch it and saw FIFA - so i went back to sleep. Woke up the last half hour of it, i thought i missed the whole thing but when i came in here and read all the comments i was happy that i didnt. thanks! :D

woke up just in time to Ah-Yong trying to scare Ah-Joo with the ghost mask. it was funny when Ah-Joo was like that is a weird dog bark/howling (just imagine Aff soft and sweet voice trying to bark like a dog - i wouldn't be scare either). :loool: when he saw the ghost, he took his glass of water and splash it on her. She ran and threw away the mask and white sheet and hid under a tree full of ants. Aff is funny! :loool:

can't wait till next Monday. too bad that episode 4 is only 30 minutes.

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. i will upload the click to ateamforum youtube in a few minutes ja but it was funny seeing her like that. LOL

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Aww I want to watch it but can't I have to go to school first. AigoOo... I didn't even finish last's night episode. I got about 15minute left of it and I fell asleep.