Botun Greep Sood Tai(Tv Scene)

SunStar

sarNie Elites
i knew it! Ah Peng!!! i feel so sad for Ah La... so much pain and lies she had to go through...

but for Je Nan and Hia Long...i feel happy for them...but not as much as Ah Yong and Ah Joo!

lilykyh

sarNie Egg
I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR SHARING! :clap: All the Ateam scenes and the song is perfect!

I think its going to be about an hour. U can check a preview of it at this website: www.polyplus.co.th
Thank you so much.One hour, oh, no, maybe i can't watch the live show tonight.In my city, it wil start at 12pm.So late. :lmao:

I watched yesterday's BGST lakorn live.Ateam almost kissed each other.Exciting!!!!!You know, it's so difficult for Ateam to get some body touch.But for JR and BBK, Umm hugged Ann and kissed her.Aff even try to hold Ken's hand at the beginning scene.Oh, no, I love Ateam.Pls give them a hug or kiss scene, the writer& director!!

What the hell happened?i dont know why i posted some many replies.I dont know how to cancel them.Anybody can help me?Soooorry

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like episode 7. Ah-joo planned everything ahahahahaha, I bet he wanted her to meet his parent. It's like he's saying "Mom, Dad, I don't know it yet but this is the woman I'm going to marry. I hope you like her." ahahahahaha! It is such an irony. LMAO
I meant episode 10 instead of 7. I don't know what I was thinking. Ahahaha!

^i hate the fact that he reconcile with her to save face and continue to see his lover. it's a very sad story. Imagine, dala find out the truth later -- 2X .. she will be scared for life. :cried:
I hate Ah-peng for saying he doesn't want to lose Ah-la but he goes behind her back. I cried during the preview where the father was beating him. No I don't pity him but I pity gay people who parents disowned, beat, and not accept that they chose to be gay. I have a friend and man I cried with him when he told me his dad has disowned him. He is only loved by his mother. So sad when I think about it. That is why I am voting NO on PROP 8 (California).

Seriously- I am so upset with TAh's character that I don't think I can watch him in any other lakorn for a while. Me and my mom saw a picture of him in a magazine and we both slapped it closed cause we were so mad from watching the previews. ** I think we get too "in" to our lakorns!
I never really liked him as an actor. And yes I'm really "into" a lakorns, I throw things at my TV yeah I know talk about anger management. Ahahahahahahah!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
pong is still cheating on ah-la? shame. shame.
You got to put the blame on Ah-la too. She was too soft hearted. She shouldn’t have let him go see Narin. Ahahaha but you know what you can’t stop true love. He loves Narin!

no. no. i like ah-la. i will not blame her. :lol: but hm. next epi. looks intense for pong. he's going to be outed. :huh: i can't wait to see ah-joo's dad finally realizes what his eldest songs are really like. <_<

fun

Expired Sarnie
no. no. i like ah-la. i will not blame her. :lol: but hm. next epi. looks intense for pong. he's going to be outed. :huh: i can't wait to see ah-joo's dad finally realizes what his eldest songs are really like. <_<
I know I was teary at that part of Ah-peng and his father the preview. I wish Monday is today. I want to see Ah-joo’s dad face too.

I need to finish watching the sub version too. I'll start that today, in a little bit.

neena

sarNie Adult
any1 seen the ratree something something show yet?...i wanna see what happens. and YES! i hate ah peng now!! they should make dala hook up with aum's childhood fren, he's lonely and very cute!! :D

fun

Expired Sarnie
any1 seen the ratree something something show yet?...i wanna see what happens. and YES! i hate ah peng now!! they should make dala hook up with aum's childhood fren, he's lonely and very cute!! :D
I second that!!! Ah-la should hook up with Ah-joo's friend. Crap I forgot his character name already. Ahahahaha!

yimwaan

sarNie Hatchling
I caught the end of ratree samosarn today and it was cute. I have to go find the entire episode though.

Everyone was in chinese opera costumes- not the makeup - just costumes. Although I think Aum looks so "pretty" with the makeup on.
Tui was sick- so they had a video of him showing his house. He was miming everything and writing notes to the audience. IT was adorable. OFcourse the hosts were trying to embarrass Aum about Pinky- he handled it really well and was a complete gentleman about it. Apparently both Aum and Oh don't use the word "fan" to describe their significant others. When they got to Tah and asked him about his love life- he just anwered that he has no luck with women so he's decided to be gay. LOL! Ok- maybe I don't hate him that much anymore since he can be such a good sport about his character in the lakorn.

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I second that!!! Ah-la should hook up with Ah-joo's friend. Crap I forgot his character name already. Ahahahaha!
It's AH NAI .. and yes! He's cute!!! ;)

I always feel like posting "He's cute!!!" in all Wishy's YT clips that he appears in -- but it could be annoying to some :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
whooo imma have to catch up on this thread but.. for now.. coughcough.. im lovin the lakorn.. i cant wait for next week.. T_T.. oh no .. aff finds out about aum... ahhhhhhhh... it was gonna happen eventually.. poor aff.. T_T..

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh... poor tui.. he got injured... ploy n tui look adorable together...

omg.. damn ta... omg.. that damn gay cheatin bastard.. argh.. poor oh.. T_T..

transcend89

sarNie Adult
lol i was thinking about that too and yeah he's not bad looking too i can't believe it, i thought i was the only one.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
im so in love wit tis lakorn... almost ending though.. i feel so
sorry for ah-la... her husband is lying to her and she is giving n a little bit now..
i love the sweet scenes between aum n aff.. they are so cute.. he is starting to fall for her
day by day.. she is starting to fall for him too

that is a very good idea! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member