Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

tinah

sarNie Coma
omg, RS bann Num!!..now hes being replace by Dan. man, i was really looking forward to seeing Num/Ae.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Dan but he and Ae doesn't match. she's older than him and she look older than him too. They should change nang aek too. would have been better.

tinah

sarNie Coma
or they could have chosen an older pra'ek. maybe switch jackrit to play the lead role since hes in here too

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I can't beleive they did that to Num. I like Dan too, but he's too young for Ae. They need to find another p'ek to replace Dan too.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
he looks really 2 young 4 her i think i want him play wit benz da girl in his other lakorn but he won't get with

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Don't get it wrong you guy. They don't bann Num. Hear (rs promotion boss) he want Num to have a good rest so he decide to change P'ek. Plus the lakorn just recent start so it not a big deal to change p'ek. So, it not he bann Num it because he care about Num health don't want to over work again.

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
but yeah you were right Dan is kind of too young for Aae, but oh well let see what the result is since he is replace his Father (Kobori) position. Hehheheeee........ Maybe he do better job since is Father is the best then he probably do a good job like his dad too. hhhhahhahhaheheheee

Rakniran

OMG,AE new lakorn.
I love Ae.
One of my favorite actress.I can't wait til it air.

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Glad to see Ae, but Dan is too young! They might be the same age, maybe, but Dan looks really young.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
Don't get it wrong you guy. They don't bann Num. Hear (rs promotion boss) he want Num to have a good rest so he decide to change P'ek. Plus the lakorn just recent start so it not a big deal to change p'ek. So, it not he bann Num it because he care about Num health don't want to over work again.
That's what I thought too...there is no way in my opinion that they would ban P' Num. He's always been a role model actor and celeberity for RS...this unfortunate accident just shows you that anything can happen to anyone even celebrities...in my opinion I'm glad that Num is not doing this lakorn...because he is already set to do two other ones with Jui and Poo Praiya...I"m wondering if they will replace him that those other two or just delay the filming of it...I really want P' Num to rest his body and soul and heal...he's bound to be wracked with guilt even though he didn't mean to let the accident happen...

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
but yeah you were right Dan is kind of too young for Aae, but oh well let see what the result is since he is replace his Father (Kobori) position. Hehheheeee........ Maybe he do better job since is Father is the best then he probably do a good job like his dad too. hhhhahhahhaheheheee
lolz I was thinking the same thing when I saw Num name change to Dan's. It's sad though because they had the opening ceremony for it already... I wonder if they'll do another ceremony since they change the p'ek. *imagine ae and dan*

*shake head* lolz i guess I'll wait and see....

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Are you sure Dan is paring with Ae. Like it's not one of those things where Ae is the mother?

Num4ever

sarNie Juvenile
Base on this article it seem like they're not sure yet that Dan will be replace Num place. They said if they have to replace a new p'ek for this lakorn then Dan will their first choice. So, right now they still wating for the answer. Plus this article explain that Num didn't get bann so P' Num fan be happy. As for Aae they were asking her about didn't get pair up with Num. She said that it really sad that she didn't get pair up with him, but still she don't know if they really replace new p'ek or maybe p'num is still in. But to her it doesn't who she pair up with. I'm okay with Dan it all up to the older people to decide And also they ask her about people think that she look older then Dan so maybe they don't look good together. Aae said she don't really know how old is Dan, but she herself is only 25. Maybe people see her on screen for long time and think she way older then Dan. So, she said Dan and her maybe about the same if she older maybe just a couple year older.

"�ดน" �ค่ตัวเลือ� ยังไม่ชัวร์ตัว�ทน "ศรราม"

คนสนิทเผย ''หนุ่ม-ศรราม'' ไม่ได้โดนปลดจา�ละคร ''ปี่��้วนางหงส์'' �ต่ว่าเจ้าตัวของดเอง เหตุเพราะคิวงานละครชน�ัน ด้านนางเอ�ของเรื่อง ''เอ๊ะ-อิศริยา'' เชื่อผู้ให�่เลือ�มาดี�ล้ว หา�ต้องประ�บ ''�ดน'' �็ไม่หวั่น�ระ�สละครจะหด เชื่อละครดี ใครเล่น�็สนุ�

จาà¸?ที่พระเอà¸?หนุ่มอารมณ์ดี ''หนุ่ม'' ศรราม เทพพิทัà¸?ษ์ ประสบอุบัติเหตุ ขับรถชนคนเสียชีวิตจนเป็นข่à¸
วครึà¸?โครมเมื่ออาทิตย์à¸?่อน จนล่าสุดà¸?็เพิ่งมีข่าวออà¸?มาà¸
ีà¸?ระลอà¸?ว่า ''หนุ่ม-ศรราม'' โดนปลดจาà¸?ละครเรื่อง ''ปี่à¹?à¸?้วนางหงส์'' อย่างสายฟ้าà¹?ลบ ถึงà¹?ม้ว่าจะถ่ายทำไปได้ทั้งà¸
ิ้น 3 ตอน�ล้ว�็ตาม

ทั้งนี้ผู้สื่อข่าว ''สยามดารา'' จึงได้สอบถามความคืบหน้าเรืà¹
องà¸?ารโดนปลดจาà¸?ละครของพระเอà¸
หนุ่ม ''ศรราม'' นั้น ซึ่งพีอาร์คนใà¸?ล้ชิดของพระเà¸
à¸?หนุ่ม ''ศรราม'' ได้เปิดเผยà¸?ับ ''สยามดารา'' ว่า ''หนุ่ม'' ไม่ได้โดนปลด à¹?ต่เป็นà¸?ารของดรับงานละครเรà¸
่อง ''ปี่��้วนางหงส์'' เองมา��ว่า

''จริงๆ à¹?ล้วพี่หนุ่มไม่ได้โดนปลดนะ à¹?ต่ว่าพี่หนุ่มเค้ามีละครà¸?ัà¸
ช่อง 7 อยู่อีà¸? 2 เรื่อง à¹?ล้วละครทางช่อง 7 เค้าà¸?็เร่งถ่ายละคร 2 เรื่องนี้ด้วย ซึ่งคิวของพี่หนุ่มเองà¸?็à¹?น่à¸
มาà¸? à¹?ล้วคิวมันà¸?็ชนà¸?ันพี่หนุ่มà¸?à¹
เลยขอไปเร่งถ่ายละครช่อง 7 ให้เสร็จà¸?่อน ส่วนของช่อง 3 à¸?็เลยเอาไว้à¸?่อน ซึ่งà¸?็ยังไม่รู้ว่าจะเป็นยัà¸
ไง ไม่à¹?น่พี่หนุ่มอาจจะà¸?ลับมาเà¸
่นเองà¸?็ได้ à¹?ต่ว่าไม่ได้เà¸?ี่ยวà¸?ับà¸?ารโดà¸
ปลด พี่หนุ่มเค้าขอออà¸?เองมาà¸?à¸?ว่à¸
''

เมื่อผู้สื่อข่าวถามต่อไปถึà¸
พระเอà¸?รุ่นน้อง ''à¹?ดน'' วรเวช ดานุวงศ์ ที่มีข่าวออà¸?มาว่าจะมาสวมบทà¸
าทà¹?ทนที่พระะอà¸?หนุ่ม ''ศรราม'' ในเรื่อง ''ปี่à¹?à¸?้วนางหงส์'' นั้น คนใà¸?ล้ชิดà¸?็ได้ยอมรับว่าเป็à¸
ความจริง �ต่ยังไม่ได้สรุปว่าเป็น ''�ดน'' เพียง�ต่ ''�ดน'' เป็น 1 ในตัวเลือ�เท่านั้น

''เรื่องà¹?ดนจะมาà¹?ทนที่พี่หนุà
ˆà¸¡à¸­à¸±à¸™à¸™à¸µà¹‰à¸¢à¸±à¸‡à¹„ม่รู้เลยนะ เพราะต้องถามทางเจ้าตัวเค้าà¸
่อนว่าจะว่ายังไง เพราะงานà¹?ดนตอนนี้à¸?็เยอะอยูà¹
ต้องโปรโมตอัลบั้ม à¹?ล้วตอนนี้à¹?ดนà¸?็ไปเมืองนอà¸?ยà¸
งไม่à¸?ลับ คงต้องรอให้à¸?ลับมาà¸?่อนถึงจะà¸
ู้ว่ายังไงà¸?ันà¹?น่ à¹?ต่ว่าà¹?ดนà¸?็เป็น 1 ในโผที่ลิสต์ไว้เหมือนà¸?ัน เรื่องคนที่จะมาà¹?ทนพี่หนุ่มà¸
ั้นคงต้องรอให้ผู้ใหà¸?่สรุปใà¸
้ทราบอี�ที�่อนดี�ว่า'' คนใ�ล้ชิด ''หนุ่ม-ศรราม'' �ล่าว

ส่วนทางด้านนางเอà¸?ในเรื่องอà¸
่าง ''เอ๊ะ'' อิศริยา สายสนั่น ที่เดิมทีต้องประà¸?บคู่à¸?ับพรà¸
เอà¸?หนุ่ม ศรราม เทพพิทัà¸?ษ์ นั้นà¸?็ได้เปิดเผยว่ารู้สึà¸?เà¸
ียดายที่ไม่สามารถร่วมงานà¸?ัà¸
พระเอà¸?หนุ่มได้ à¹?ม้ว่าจะเข้าฉาà¸?ไปบ้างà¹?ล้วà¸?à¹
ตาม à¹?ต่ถึงอย่างนั้น ตนเชื่อว่าความสนุà¸?ของเนื้อà¸
าน่าจะทำให้ละครสนุ�ได้ ไม่ว่าพระเอ�จะเป็นใคร�็ตาม

''เอ๊ะยังไม่à¹?น่ใจเลยว่าสรุปà
?ล้วเปลี่ยนหรือไม่เปลี่ยน à¹?ต่ถึงจะเปลี่ยนà¸?็ไม่เป็นไรà¸
่ะ อยู่ที่ผู้ใหà¸?่ท่านจะตัดสิน เอ๊ะยังไงà¸?็ได้อยู่à¹?ล้ว à¹?ต่ที่à¹?ฟนๆ ค่อนข้างตà¸?ใจ à¹?ล้วà¸?็เสียดายที่พี่หนุ่มไมà¹
ได้เล่น อาจจะเป็นเพราะว่าละครเปิดà¸?à¸
้องไปà¹?ล้ว คนคงชินภาพไปà¹?ล้ว à¹?ต่อย่างที่บอà¸?ว่าเอ๊ะยังไงà¸
็ได้ อีà¸?อย่างเอ๊ะว่าเนื้อเรื่องà¸
องละครเรื่องนี้สนุà¸?มาà¸? คิดว่าถ้าคนเล่นเล่นเต็มที่à¸
ะครà¸?็ต้องออà¸?มาดีà¹?น่นอน ถามว่าเสียดายมั้ยที่ไม่ได้à¹
ล่นละครคู่พี่หนุ่ม �็เสียดายนะคะ �ต่ว่าเล่นคู่�ับ�ดน (วรเวช) �็โอเคนะคะ''

ทันทีที่มีข่าวออà¸?มาไป à¸?็มีฟีดà¹?บ็à¸?ของคนไม่ชอบใจทีà¹
''à¹?ดน'' อาจจะมาเสียบà¹?ทน เพราะนอà¸?จาà¸?à¹?คà¹?รà¸?เตอร์จะไม่à¸
รงà¸?ับลุà¸?ส์ของ ''à¹?ดน'' à¹?ล้ว หน้าตาของนัà¸?ร้องหนุ่มยังดูà¹
ด็à¸?à¸?ว่านางเอà¸?มาà¸? ถึงขนาดมีคนà¹?ซวว่าà¹?ดนสามารถà¹
ป็นลู� ''เอ๊ะ'' ได้เลย เ�ี่ยว�ับเรื่องนี้ ''เอ๊ะ'' ค่อนข้างมั่นใจว่า ภาพจะออ�มาไม่น่าเ�ลียด เพราะว่าเชื่อ�ีมือทีมงาน

''เอ๊ะเองà¸?็ไม่รู้ว่าà¹?ดนอายุà
€à¸—่าไหร่ คงเป็นเพราะว่าคนเห็นเอ๊ะเลà¹
นละครมานานà¸?ว่าà¹?ต่จริงๆ เอ๊ะเพิ่งจะอายุ 25 เองนะ คิดว่าà¸?็น่าจะอายุใà¸?ล้ๆ à¸?ัน à¹?ต่ถึงเอ๊ะจะดูà¹?à¸?่à¸?ว่ายังไง เชื่อว่าทีมงานต้องทำออà¸?มาใà¸
้ดูดี ขนาดเอ๊ะเล่นเป็นคนà¹?à¸?่ยังทำà¹
ด้เลย ส่วนเรื่องที่à¹?ฟนละครจะลดลง เอ๊ะว่า คงไม่นะ à¹?ล้วà¸?็ไม่ซีเรียสเรื่องนี้ดà¹
วย เพราะว่าà¹?ดนเค้าà¸?็มีà¹?ฟนคลับà¹
ยอะพอสมควร พี่หนุ่มà¸?็มี à¹?ต่อาจจะมีคนละà¸?ลุ่ม ยังไงà¸?็à¹?ล้วà¹?ต่ เอ๊ะว่ารอให้ผลงานออà¸?มาà¸?่อนà¸
ีà¸?ว่า เอ๊ะว่าถ้าเรามีความสุขà¸?ับà¸?à¸
รทำงาน งาน�็ออ�มาดีเอง ต้องรอดูนะคะ'' เอ๊ะ�ล่าว

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanks for the news Num4ever.

they should just stick with Num or atleast choose an older pra'ek. Ae does look way older than Dan even though they might not be too far apart.