Bpee Kaew Nang Hong (Red Drama)

Aer

sarNie Hatchling
that was a messed up ending.. all in all he still didn't love pikoon and still love only rissa but because in this lifetime he was born with good conscious, he felt guilty for the wrong that he did pikoon so he paid with his life as well as vow that he will love her and only her.. omfg.. what a bunch of crap.. so she still didn't get his heart...
hmm.. well, yeah sort of. But i still think he has to reborn again, only buddha who has reach the nirvana will not get reborn. so even if Nirat said he would stay with her for eternity, can he actually do that??? ... i really doub t it. but this time.. i think Pikul might be able to let it go...

natty

Chubs
of course he will still reborn again or maybe.. question is.. will pikoon? she refuse to go reborn and died again in that house.. so what does that mean? does that mean she still haunt that area because rissa and niraad's mom are going to build them a temple.. does that also mean that pikoon will hold onto niraad's spirit as well.. can she go reborn? don't forget that she hasn't even forgiven rissa... she only forgave niraad because he stayed with her :rolleyes: ..

so many unanswered questions..

leelee

sarNie Hatchling
the ending was okay but im still soooo CONFUSED! so is Rath and Pikoon going to be reincarnated? or are they gonna stay spirits forever? cause Pikoon asked him "what about next lifetime?" and he said something like theres not gonna be a next liftetime, we're gonna stay like this forever. or something?

numfon

sarNie Adult
hmm.. i think i understand the ending.

first off, the Mae Chi told Ae that Dan and Ploy are destined to be together forever. no matter how many times they reincarnate, Ae and Dan will never be together.

that's why Ae went around trying to kill Dan because she was like.. "if i don't get to be with you, then no one else does either". in the end, when Sin found the necklace Dan once gave to Ae, Dan remembered his past and what a total jackass he was to Ae. meanwhile.. Boonnum and those other people were setting the house on fire because, apparently, whoever (the ghosts) is stuck in that burning house will never reborn and will not be able to haunt other people. Ae, unwilling to reincarnate because she doesn't want to tolerate seeing Dan end up with Ploy again, decides to stay in that house forever. then Dan decides to stay with Ae because he feels guilty for what he had done in the past.

what leelee said is right. he told Ae that he will be her Khun Rath forever.. and that there will be no next lifetime. they will stay together like that forever.

makes sense? :wacko:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang! the part they cry talking after he decide to die with her is so sad. i like it that they die hugging in the fire. This la korn teach people that you should not trick/lied to someone that you love them when you don't. love to someone means everything. and you should always keep your promise to the person that really loves you. just because you are soulmates doesn't mean you will be together like Dan+Ploy in here. Dang! Dan can cry. His tears is like a faucet running. 2 thumbs up!! Ae does too, she play her character very well from a naive sweet girl to a sad evil ghost. but i'm happy they end up together, i was hoping they would end up happy together and they did. yay!!! finally Pikul is happy. even though he doesn't love her but hey sometimes you don't always get to be with the person you truly love but you have responsiblity to do and sins to pay off. overall the la korn was good. i love the song in here. the lyrics is sad and meaningful.

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
DIS LAKORN WA S O GOOD... IT MAKE ME CRY...
YEA HE LIVE N DEID WITH HER..IT SO SAD...BUT THEM THE ENDING WAS GREAT.. I LOVE IT!

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i can't believe i stayed tune until the end.... it may seem non-sense because Ae was acting all greedy and stuff but then for a second near the end, i felt her love for Dan and finally understood why she went crazy for him.... i believe that when u begin to love someone, u want to give and also recieve from that person.. u always want to see them happy and never sad... Love's an unexplainable feeling... something she can't even explain to her family and friends in the lakorn... YES i cried too, it was a very touching ending but i'm glad Dan decided to stay with her, not only to end things but to keep his promise..... i give this lakorn a 7 1/2... and this was not because of DAN.... the acting's pretty good actuallly :)

fun

Expired Sarnie
hmm.. i think i understand the ending.

first off, the Mae Chi told Ae that Dan and Ploy are destined to be together forever. no matter how many times they reincarnate, Ae and Dan will never be together.

that's why Ae went around trying to kill Dan because she was like.. "if i don't get to be with you, then no one else does either". in the end, when Sin found the necklace Dan once gave to Ae, Dan remembered his past and what a total jackass he was to Ae. meanwhile.. Boonnum and those other people were setting the house on fire because, apparently, whoever (the ghosts) is stuck in that burning house will never reborn and will not be able to haunt other people. Ae, unwilling to reincarnate because she doesn't want to tolerate seeing Dan end up with Ploy again, decides to stay in that house forever. then Dan decides to stay with Ae because he feels guilty for what he had done in the past.

what leelee said is right. he told Ae that he will be her Khun Rath forever.. and that there will be no next lifetime. they will stay together like that forever.

makes sense? :wacko:
that is so sad and romantic at the same time. i am only on episode 12. last time i check was episode 2. thanks for the ending. i am still going to watch it.

the part that you mentioned about dan staying with ae is not out of love but guilt. what. that cant be true right.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh you know, actually, watching the entire episode without skimming, I LOVE the ending.

The ending dialogue concluded everything quite well. When flashbacks of Dan's pervious lifetime made Dan realize what a jerk he was to have made a promise without being sincere, he decided to make a sacrifice, a change for once. As Nirad, the present lifetime, he loves Rissa but in the pervious lifetime as Khon Rad, seems like Dan loved both Pikoon and Salapee. Although, people are reincarnated, their lifetimes only contain memories but Nirad isn't Khon Rad. That's why Dan said I love you to Rissa for one last time as Nirad. And then said to Ae, I am Nirad but from this moment onwards, I will be your Khon Rad forever. As Khon Rad, Nirad realized that he did love Pikoon thus willing to die with her, not only to repay for the sins/crimes he committed against her through guilt but also because he did love her. Ae asked why, was he afraid of seeing her every lifetime and Dan answered, I'm not afraid but I'm afraid for you as we weren't created for one another so every lifetime, you will be in pain that's why there will be no next lifetimes, we will be like this forever. Meaning, yes, even though Dan and Ploy are meant to be soulmates, but Dan has chosen to remain as ghosts like this for an eternity so he and Ae will be together and never have to depart again for an eternity. Isn't that just sweet? So yes, all of those tears, Khon Rad did return to Pikoon's side and loves her. They will be together forever.

So Khon Rad and Pikoon worked around fate. I totally love the ending scene. And when Dan hugged Ae towards the very end, finally, he was sincere.

Does that make sense? Because if Dan didn't love Ae at all, he would be an unhappy ghost but at the ending scene, both were full of happiness together! So in conclusion, Dan loves Ae even if they weren't soulmates but if you think about it, it was fate for them to meet, fall in love, and end up together. ^_^

skies

sarNie Adult
i didn't watch the lakon but i did watch the ending though...it was just too sad...made me almost cry...dan's tear + ae's sadness + song = my tears
now that i've seen the ending i just might want to go and watch the whole lakorn...
so sad so sad...

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Oh you know, actually, watching the entire episode without skimming, I LOVE the ending.

The ending dialogue concluded everything quite well. When flashbacks of Dan's pervious lifetime made Dan realize what a jerk he was to have made a promise without being sincere, he decided to make a sacrifice, a change for once. As Nirad, the present lifetime, he loves Rissa but in the pervious lifetime as Khon Rad, seems like Dan loved both Pikoon and Salapee. Although, people are reincarnated, their lifetimes only contain memories but Nirad isn't Khon Rad. That's why Dan said I love you to Rissa for one last time as Nirad. And then said to Ae, I am Nirad but from this moment onwards, I will be your Khon Rad forever. As Khon Rad, Nirad realized that he did love Pikoon thus willing to die with her, not only to repay for the sins/crimes he committed against her through guilt but also because he did love her. Ae asked why, was he afraid of seeing her every lifetime and Dan answered, I'm not afraid but I'm afraid for you as we weren't created for one another so every lifetime, you will be in pain that's why there will be no next lifetimes, we will be like this forever. Meaning, yes, even though Dan and Ploy are meant to be soulmates, but Dan has chosen to remain as ghosts like this for an eternity so he and Ae will be together and never have to depart again for an eternity. Isn't that just sweet? So yes, all of those tears, Khon Rad did return to Pikoon's side and loves her. They will be together forever.

So Khon Rad and Pikoon worked around fate. I totally love the ending scene. And when Dan hugged Ae towards the very end, finally, he was sincere.

Does that make sense? Because if Dan didn't love Ae at all, he would be an unhappy ghost but at the ending scene, both were full of happiness together! So in conclusion, Dan loves Ae even if they weren't soulmates but if you think about it, it was fate for them to meet, fall in love, and end up together. ^_^
beautifully written :) honestly it was so touching that i kinda teared up for a second.... the reason why's cause it made me think of the reason why i loved the ending of this lakorn and also the love that PiKoon had for Khoon Rad.... so so sad :( sniff sniff :) thanks for explaining aiyaja.. i'mma miss watching this!!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i tink i'm gonna skip a couple of episodes and just watch the ending...ahh! i reallie like this lakorn dispise how stupid ppl are...and does anyone agree w/ me..i'm so glad it was P'Dan instead of P'Num..can't imagine anyone else playing tis role...

.miko

sarNie Hatchling

^ This is by far the best and most accurate interpretation I've read based on this lakorn's ending. I think that Dan DID love Pikoon in their past life because remember, in the bedroom on their wedding night when Salapee asked him to choose between her and Pikoon he was undecisive. Meaning that he DID love her. I'm glad they ended up together in the end because really, I don't think Nissa/Salapee deserved him despite how good of a person she is in the present.

I absolutely loved the ending. I thought it was creative and sweet. The ending was worth the trouble having to put up with such annoying characters lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yes, I agree. I'm one of the few in here at least who actually enjoyed the creative and different ending. This was quite a unique lakorn I have to say. I was re-watching the ending again and new thoughts came so I wanted to share. Care to join me? I really liked this lakorn despite the major flaws and dragging towards the end but nonetheless, the ending made up for everything just like Kasanaka.

The strongest point of the lakorn was the acting from Dan, the sincere sorrow and emotions he juiced out at the end, absolutely life and death to the lakorn's ability to end beautifully. Even Ae easily lost the spotlight to Dan in terms of tears and emotions. The concluding dialogue between the leads, where all things were finally clarified and spoken in truth for the very first time ever since they met, summed everything up perfectly. But with a minor disappointment that Dan never confessed those love words to Ae but that's fine, as the audience, we have to understand, that Dan isn't Khon Rad, he's Nirad and as much as he contains Khon Rad's memories, he's not in love with Pikoon but rather Nissa.

An insight that came to me earlier was, Khon Rad was heartless, selfish, and greedy. He loved both Pikoon and Salapee but because he was selfish, loving someone that poor and countryish like Pikoon was boring and would drive him out of wealth/status unlike Salapee who was at his game, rotten alike who at least had some class. But through Nirad, someone who believes in true love, Khon Rad in the very end, realized how much he loved Pikoon and hurted her all at the same time. Nirad's goodness brought the goodness out of Khon Rad as well so when the flashbacks came about, that awakened Khon Rad's consciousness, the awareness he never had in the past lifetime due to his rotten desires/sins blocking them away. That's why Khon Rad stayed with Pikoon because he truly loves her, he finally realized it. Yes, during Khon Rad's wedding to Salapee, he was indecisive, worried about Pikoon, but because he had Salapee clouding his thoughts, he couldn't see nor realize who he truly loved and that was Pikoon. Ah, I love the ending.

May I add too that Dan made an awesome and memorable exit from the lakorn, those sad scenes. Dan really cried and repented his ways as Khon Rad. Dramas these days don't really do that anymore. Now this is what I'm talking about, crying your heart out because you have now realized! This is what regret and realization should look like. :spin:

skies

sarNie Adult
you said it girl!
i actually got a bit teary at the end when dan decided to stay with ae and he hugged nissa and told her he love her but have to leave...that was good...very sad...
i feel the song at the end when dan and ae were in the fire shouldve been the themesong instead of the instrument...think of how teary people will get with the scene+themesong...:p

i'm planning to watch the whole series in eng so yep! so far, there's only a part of ep 1 in eng in youtube... :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The instrumental themesong would have been perfect for that fire part but I guess, they wanted to play the Pbee Kaew in signifying that Khon Rad and Pikoon were finally united.

dmdaisy

sarNie Hatchling
I like the ending to this lakorn it actually made alot of sense. If you think about dan did made a promise to ae (spoken out loud) to return to her and that he loves her. Even thought it was said that ploy and dan were souls mate i don't think it was meant in a sense of the love they share for each other but because of the sins they both cause alot in the past. In a sense there paying for there sins but don't know it cause they don't know there past life, cause when ae died she ask them to be born into good people and in the future ploy loves dan but can't be together with dan when he choose to stay and die with ae. Ploy ended up losing someone she loves cause in her past she loves no one but herself and you have dan who made a sacrifice for love when in the past that's something he couldn't for ae cause he was too selfish even though he loves her. If they made the ending where dan and ploy got each other i wouldn't have been mad cause that wouldn't have made any sense at all. I mean you can't live a good and happy life together in the future when you cause so much pain and suffering from the past, even if your born into a new person you still carry the sins of your past life with you in the present life.