Bu Ngah Na Fon (Exact & Scenerio)

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
Well in Ching Chang it was different. He was the pra'ek but just later on had kids. In the last couple of lakorns, he's been the villian. He was bad in Kwam Lupt Kong Superstar, and Malai Sarm Chai and now this one. I think he's not going to get to be pra'ek anymore. That's too bad b/c he's still not that old and he's a good actor. He is alot better than some of the actors that they have right now. Anyways, this new nang'ek is really cute.

fns

sarNie Hatchling
Well in Ching Chang it was different. He was the pra'ek but just later on had kids. In the last couple of lakorns, he's been the villian. He was bad in Kwam Lupt Kong Superstar, and Malai Sarm Chai and now this one. I think he's not going to get to be pra'ek anymore. That's too bad b/c he's still not that old and he's a good actor. He is alot better than some of the actors that they have right now. Anyways, this new nang'ek is really cute.
i agree

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
aim is gorgeous, tono look more handomer n this lakorn. =D btw still sad pueng n son couldn't do this lakorn. :tearybye:

lingda

sarNie Egg
Captain is such a good actor, he just won the best leading actor at Nataraja Awards 2010 through the role of Malai3chy. He always as the pra'ek in the biggest drama of Exact these year including Ching Chang in 2009. I think this time his role is also very important even if not as pra'ek,cuz you know Exact now are focus on promoting the younger generations.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I have a feeling Captain and Fang are gonna outshine Tono and Aim, unless the director gives them more screen time or something.

mariakheav

sarNie Egg
Here a few more photos.

Credit to: GMM, pantip, & Rakdara

The N'ek is really pretty they look really cute together. Can someone tell me who that little boy is? man he look like Tono. Heheheh so cute they look like one big family.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I think this is Aim. How ironic how you watch mv(s) awhile back and don't know the ppl in there. Later on they turn up to be daras now in lakorns ><

Pt2

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Fang looks super lovely from the opening ceremony. Aim and Tono look really good. Captain is freakin' hot and handsome, and he looks so bad-a@@!!! :D But most likely I'm not going to watch this lakorn in details. As much as I like Captain, I'm not too interested in the main leads. I'm grateful it's not Peung, Aim seems sweet, I should give Tono and Aim a chance, and Captain's awesome, but these reasons are not enough to motivate me to watch. I will probably skim thru in some certain episodes, though. :coverlaf: I'm disappointed not to see Vill in here, but I'm very happy as well that she isn't in here. Not because I'm sick of her like people are, but because she is too good for Tono (sorry, Tono) and I don't want to see her pair up with him. Whew.

Just an opinion, the prang'ek is supposed to be handsome, but I don't find Tono that handsome... <_< He's cute and sweet, but not handsome in my eyes. But I have a feeling that he will be able to pull the role off. He's probably going to be Exact's new favorite. :lol:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the cast name can someone translate their name in English so we know who play what role.

โตโน่ ภาคิน คำวิลัยศักดิ์ - รับบทเป็น นาวิศ
เอม ศิริพิชยา วิสิฐไวทยากุล - รับบทเป็น ปาหนัน
กัปตัน ภูธเนศ หงส์มานพ - รับบทเป็น ธานี
นิโคล เทริโอ - รับบทเป็น ระริน
ภูริ หิรัญพฤกษ์ - รับบทเป็น สหัส
ฟาง พิชญา เชาวลิต - รับบทเป็น รสา
สันติสุข พรหมศิริ - รับบทเป็น เคี่ยม
อู๊ด เป็นต่อ - รับบทเป็น เดื่อ

jakjann

Jakjann
Here is the cast name can someone translate their name in English so we know who play what role.

โตโน่ ภาคิน คำวิลัยศักดิ์ - รับบทเป็น นาวิศ
Tono Pakin Kumwilaisuk as Nawit
เอม ศิริพิชยา วิสิฐไวทยากุล - รับบทเป็น ปาหนัน
Aem Siripitchaya Wisitwaithayakul as Pbanun
กัปตัน ภูธเนศ หงส์มานพ - รับบทเป็น ธานี
Captain Phutanet Hongmanop as Thanee

นิโคล เทริโอ - รับบทเป็น ระริน
Nicole Tayrio as Rarin
ภูริ หิรัญพฤกษ์ - รับบทเป็น สหัส
Puri Hirunyapruek as Sahuts
ฟาง พิชญา เชาวลิต - รับบทเป็น รสา
Fang Pitchaya Chaowalit as Rasa
สันติสุข พรหมศิริ - รับบทเป็น เคี่ยม
Suntisook Promsiri as Kiam
อู๊ด เป็นต่อ - รับบทเป็น เดื่อ
Ood Pentor as Doer

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks jakjann for the translate of the cast role.

Here is the summary to the lakorn. I don't know if its the same as the preview summary that have been posted or going to be different.

CR to: mootono

"บุหงา หน้าฝน" เป็นเรื่องราวของ

"ปาหนัน" (เอม ศิริพิชยา) ที่ไปพบชายหนุ่มนอนสลบ เนื้อตัวเต็มไปด้วยเลือก ขณะออกไปเก็บดอกบุหงาหลังสวนมะพร้าว จึงช่วยชีวิตไว้ แต่พอ "เคี่ยม" (สันติสุข) พ่อของเธอ และ "สหัส" (ภูริ) ลูกน้องพ่อ เห็นหน้าของชายหนุ่มก็ตกใจมาก ยื่นคำขาดให้ไล่ชายหนุ่มไปจากบ้าน ระหว่างนั้น "นาวิศ" (โตโน่) ตื่นขึ้นมาก็ได้ยินเสียงของ "สหัส" นาวิศจำได้แม่นว่าเป็นเสียงของคนที่หรอกเขามาฆ่าเมื่อคืนนั่นเอง เขาจึงแกล้งความจำเสื่อม เมื่อนายเคี่ยมเห็นนาวิศความจำเสื่อมก็สงสาร จึงยอมให้ไปอยู่บ้านเล็กกลางสวนมะพร้าว โดยมี "เดื่อ" (อู๊ด เป็นต่อ) คนงานสวนมะพร้าวช่วยดูแล และตั้งชื่อนาวิศใหม่ว่า "นายพร้าว"

ความ จริงแล้ว นายเคี่ยมได้รับคำสั่งจาก "ธานี" (กัปตัน ภูธเนศ) อาแท้ๆ ของนาวิศให้วางแผนฆ่านาวิศเพื่อฮุบมรดก "ระริน" (นิโคล เทริโอ) ภรรยาของธานีสงสัยการหายไปของนาวิศ จึงให้ "รสา" (ฟาง พิชญา) น้องสาวไปตามหานาวิศ ธานีรู้จึงสั่งคนสะกดรอยตาม จนได้รู้ความจริงว่านาวิศยังไม่ตาย ธานีโกรธมาก จึงขู่นายเคี่ยมว่าจะเอาชีวิตของปาหนันถ้าไม่จัดการกับนาวิศ นายเคี่ยมเครียดมาก แต่ไม่อยากฆ่านาวิศ จึงสลับตัวนาวิศกับศพชายนิรนาม และหลอกธานีว่าเป็นศพของนาวิศ

แต่ปรากฏว่าความแตก ธานีจึงบุกไปฆ่าทันที แต่นายเคี่ยมพาครอบครัวหนีไปก่อน ส่วนนาวิศสัญญากับปาหนันว่า เขาจะจัดการกับธานี แล้วจะไปอยู่กับปาหนันตลอดไป ทว่านาวิศประสบอุบัติเหตความจำเสื่อมเสียก่อน ทำให้ความทรงจำครั้งที่อาศัยอยู่กับครอบครัวของปาหนันหายไป ธานีจึงถือโอกาสนี้ป้อนข้อมูลให้นาวิศเข้าใจผิดว่า นายเคี่ยมคือคนทีคิดฆ่านาวิศ และเมื่อนาวิศมาเจอปาหนันอีกครั้ง ปรากฏว่าเขาจำเธอไม่ได้..

พบกับการพลิกบทบาทร้ายสุดขั้วของ "กัปตัน" และบทบาทแอคชั่นดราม่าสุดเข้มข้นจาก "โตโน่" และร่วมลุ้นว่าเรื่องราวจะลงเอยอย่างไร ทางช่อง 5 ทุกวันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี เวลา 20.25 เร็วๆนี้

jakjann

Jakjann
Thanks jakjann for the translate of the cast role.

Here is the summary to the lakorn. I don't know if its the same as the preview summary that have been posted or going to be different.

CR to: mootono

"บุหงา หน้าฝน" เป็นเรื่องราวของ

"ปาหนัน" (เอม ศิริพิชยา) ที่ไปพบชายหนุ่มนอนสลบ เนื้อตัวเต็มไปด้วยเลือก ขณะออกไปเก็บดอกบุหงาหลังสวนมะพร้าว จึงช่วยชีวิตไว้ แต่พอ "เคี่ยม" (สันติสุข) พ่อของเธอ และ "สหัส" (ภูริ) ลูกน้องพ่อ เห็นหน้าของชายหนุ่มก็ตกใจมาก ยื่นคำขาดให้ไล่ชายหนุ่มไปจากบ้าน ระหว่างนั้น "นาวิศ" (โตโน่) ตื่นขึ้นมาก็ได้ยินเสียงของ "สหัส" นาวิศจำได้แม่นว่าเป็นเสียงของคนที่หรอกเขามาฆ่าเมื่อคืนนั่นเอง เขาจึงแกล้งความจำเสื่อม เมื่อนายเคี่ยมเห็นนาวิศความจำเสื่อมก็สงสาร จึงยอมให้ไปอยู่บ้านเล็กกลางสวนมะพร้าว โดยมี "เดื่อ" (อู๊ด เป็นต่อ) คนงานสวนมะพร้าวช่วยดูแล และตั้งชื่อนาวิศใหม่ว่า "นายพร้าว"

ความ จริงแล้ว นายเคี่ยมได้รับคำสั่งจาก "ธานี" (กัปตัน ภูธเนศ) อาแท้ๆ ของนาวิศให้วางแผนฆ่านาวิศเพื่อฮุบมรดก "ระริน" (นิโคล เทริโอ) ภรรยาของธานีสงสัยการหายไปของนาวิศ จึงให้ "รสา" (ฟาง พิชญา) น้องสาวไปตามหานาวิศ ธานีรู้จึงสั่งคนสะกดรอยตาม จนได้รู้ความจริงว่านาวิศยังไม่ตาย ธานีโกรธมาก จึงขู่นายเคี่ยมว่าจะเอาชีวิตของปาหนันถ้าไม่จัดการกับนาวิศ นายเคี่ยมเครียดมาก แต่ไม่อยากฆ่านาวิศ จึงสลับตัวนาวิศกับศพชายนิรนาม และหลอกธานีว่าเป็นศพของนาวิศ

แต่ปรากฏว่าความแตก ธานีจึงบุกไปฆ่าทันที แต่นายเคี่ยมพาครอบครัวหนีไปก่อน ส่วนนาวิศสัญญากับปาหนันว่า เขาจะจัดการกับธานี แล้วจะไปอยู่กับปาหนันตลอดไป ทว่านาวิศประสบอุบัติเหตความจำเสื่อมเสียก่อน ทำให้ความทรงจำครั้งที่อาศัยอยู่กับครอบครัวของปาหนันหายไป ธานีจึงถือโอกาสนี้ป้อนข้อมูลให้นาวิศเข้าใจผิดว่า นายเคี่ยมคือคนทีคิดฆ่านาวิศ และเมื่อนาวิศมาเจอปาหนันอีกครั้ง ปรากฏว่าเขาจำเธอไม่ได้..

พบกับการพลิกบทบาทร้ายสุดขั้วของ "กัปตัน" และบทบาทแอคชั่นดราม่าสุดเข้มข้นจาก "โตโน่" และร่วมลุ้นว่าเรื่องราวจะลงเอยอย่างไร ทางช่อง 5 ทุกวันจันทร์-พฤหัสบดี เวลา 20.25 เร็วๆนี้
Bu Ngah Na Fon is a story about

Pbanun (Aem Siripitchaya) find a unconscious young man with a lot of blood on his body where she was going to keep the potpourri flower at the coconut field/plantation. She rescue him but Kiam (Suntisook) and Sahut (Puri) was damn shocking when they saw him and make an ultimatum to chase the young man away from his home. At that moment when Nawit (Tono THE STAR ) woke up he has hear Sahut's voice and remeber that that was the voice from the one who want to kill him and Nawit act as he has lost his memory. Kiam feels sorry for him when he saw that and allow Nawit to stay on his little house at the middle of the coconut field/Plantation , A Coconut plantation worker with the name Doer (Ood Pentor) stay belong his side and Doer gave him a new name ''Nai Praw''

But The true is Tanee (Captain) has ordered Kiam to kill Nawit because he want Nawit's heritage. Rarin (Nicole Tayrio) Tanee's wife think about the disappearing of Nawit is strange so she odered Rasa (Fang) her sister to find/looking for Nawit, Tanee knows about the plan and send someone to track her and Tanee was very angry when he find out that Nawit isn't dead. Tanee blackmail Kiam by he wants to kill his daughter Pbanun if he didn't kill Nawit.

Kiam was very under stress and he didn't want to kill Nawit and Kiam traded Nawit with an anonymous corpse and said to Tane that it was Nawits corpse. But the plan was gone up/uncovered and wants to kill Kiam immediately but he could escaped in time with his families. Nawit gave Pbanun a promise that he will clear up/ kill Tanee and will live/stay with her forever but Nawit has an accident and lost really his momery and all the memory about Pbanun's family was gone/deleted.

Tanee take this chance and told Nawits that Kiam was the person who wants to kill him and when Nawit came back and saw Pbanun he couldn't remeber about her anymore....

--------------------

That is all the story, sorry for my english, let the one who are better in english than me translate it right^^''
That are all what I can translate it.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
Aim was in a few of Exact (obviously) lakorns, actually. She was in Sen Sueruk in a couple of episodes. I thought she was really good too.

I think jakjann did a great job already :eek: The part about the fake corpse-switcharoo is so similar to Song Pradtana.

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
So, the storyline's some what different but still very interesting. I'm happy that Fang's character don't seem to be bad. Thanks for the translation.

jakjann

Jakjann
Thank you, too. when I can help I will do that^^
I think the drama has a lot of action scene and romantic scene between Tono and Aim....
Hope Fang isnt nang rai on this drama^^