Bu Ngah Na Fon (Exact & Scenerio)

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I have nothing against Toey, but I am VERY upset hearing that she is the confirmed n'ek for this lakorn.
It seems as if every time I think there is a chance for Peung to come back into the entertainment industry, in the end, she never actually does... :no:
I am very heartbroken that Peung will not be coming back to play n'ek in this lakorn which was originally Son and her lakorn to begin with. :weep:
*SIGHHHHH* Though my hopes have been shattered over and over again, I will still stay a true fan and wait 'till the day my Peung makes her great comeback... :(

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
As for the new cast--thought I hate to admit it--I predict that Tono and Toey will be the next hot couple for Exact (as Bie and Vill were after their first lakorn, DRRT).
Tono and Toey have very similar face features, such as small eyes, big smiles, etc.
*sigh* All I can hope for now is that the news about Bie Sukrit's upcoming lakorn Koo Gum, which is a remake, is true and that my Peung will be able to star with him in that. *CROSSES FINGERS* That will be a DREAM COME TRUE.
And as for the resumption of Bu-Ngah Na Fon, I will only be tuning in to watch how the storyline unfolds; that way, I will be able to imagine how Son and Peung would've pulled it off. Other than that, I probably won't get over this devastation for a long while.....

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the Summary: Can anyone translate it.

เรื่อง ราวความโรแมนติกระหว่างชายหนุ่มพเนจรกับสาวบ้านไร่ ที่ได้ช่วยชีวิตเขาไว้จากการถูกลอบทำร้าย ความรักเกิดขึ้น ณ จุดนั้น ประดุจดั่งรักแรกพบ

ปาหนัน (นางเอกสาวแสนสวย) พบเจอกับชายรูปงามมาถอดเสื้อผ้านอนคว่ำหน้าอยู่กลางพงหญ้าที่ตนเองกำลังเก็บ ดอกไม้ป่า ..หญิงสาวตกใจคิดว่าตายแล้วจึงเอาดอกไม้ที่เก็บมาได้ไปวางกลางหลังของศพนั้น แต่ก็ต้องสะดุ้งตกใจเมื่อร่างนั้นขยับเขยื้อนเบา ๆ พร้อมเสียงครางอ่อนระโหยดังขึ้น .. ปาหนันกรีดร้อง ยืนตัวแข็ง ทำอะไรไม่ถูก พูดอะไรไม่ออกสักคำ จนกระทั่งร่างนั้นค่อยพลิกทีละน้อย ๆ ถึงรับรู้ว่าชายผิวขาว รูปร่างสำอางคนนี้ยังไม่ตาย ยังหายใจอยู่

ต่อ มาปาหนันได้นำนาวิศมารักษาตัวที่บ้าน จนสร้างความไม่พอใจให้กับนายเคี่ยม ผู้เป็นพ่อ ซึ่งแท้จริงแล้วนายคนนี้แหละที่เป็นผู้สั่งการให้ลูกน้องลอกคราบพระเอกแล้ว ผลักตกเขา .. หลังจากนั้นก็พยายามจะเอาชีวิตอยู่หลายครั้ง แต่ก็ไม่สำเร็จเพราะพระเอกได้รับรู้แผนการลอบปองร้ายทั้งหมดในทุกครั้ง แต่คนที่ไม่รู้เรื่องอะไรก็คือ ปาหนันนางเอกของเรานั่นเอง

link:
http://drama.zubzip.com/?drama-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%99-374

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope Tono and Toey isn't the next it or hot couple for Exact. I like Toey but I whether see Tono & Grand or Tono & Egg as the next it or hot couple for Exact.... :coverlaf:

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
If Toey is nang'ek this will be her first leading role. I'll actually get to witness her pulling off a major role :D
cant wait for the fitting if this is really gonna happen. though i would love to see both Peung & Son, but seems like it won't be happening.

i admire both Tono & Toey! like Leemyis said, we got a T-Team :D

i hope they don't become the next big thing, bcuz if they do they'll get over-rated like the rest of exacts stars, and when your over-rated ur just not that HOT as u once was. its not always good to be too under-rated too bcuz u'll eventually b forgotten. so i guess both ways sucks lol

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the Summary: Can anyone translate it.

เรื่อง ราวความโรแมนติกระหว่างชายหนุ่มพเนจรกับสาวบ้านไร่ ที่ได้ช่วยชีวิตเขาไว้จากการถูกลอบทำร้าย ความรักเกิดขึ้น ณ จุดนั้น ประดุจดั่งรักแรกพบ

ปาหนัน (นางเอกสาวแสนสวย) พบเจอกับชายรูปงามมาถอดเสื้อผ้านอนคว่ำหน้าอยู่กลางพงหญ้าที่ตนเองกำลังเก็บ ดอกไม้ป่า ..หญิงสาวตกใจคิดว่าตายแล้วจึงเอาดอกไม้ที่เก็บมาได้ไปวางกลางหลังของศพนั้น แต่ก็ต้องสะดุ้งตกใจเมื่อร่างนั้นขยับเขยื้อนเบา ๆ พร้อมเสียงครางอ่อนระโหยดังขึ้น .. ปาหนันกรีดร้อง ยืนตัวแข็ง ทำอะไรไม่ถูก พูดอะไรไม่ออกสักคำ จนกระทั่งร่างนั้นค่อยพลิกทีละน้อย ๆ ถึงรับรู้ว่าชายผิวขาว รูปร่างสำอางคนนี้ยังไม่ตาย ยังหายใจอยู่

ต่อ มาปาหนันได้นำนาวิศมารักษาตัวที่บ้าน จนสร้างความไม่พอใจให้กับนายเคี่ยม ผู้เป็นพ่อ ซึ่งแท้จริงแล้วนายคนนี้แหละที่เป็นผู้สั่งการให้ลูกน้องลอกคราบพระเอกแล้ว ผลักตกเขา .. หลังจากนั้นก็พยายามจะเอาชีวิตอยู่หลายครั้ง แต่ก็ไม่สำเร็จเพราะพระเอกได้รับรู้แผนการลอบปองร้ายทั้งหมดในทุกครั้ง แต่คนที่ไม่รู้เรื่องอะไรก็คือ ปาหนันนางเอกของเรานั่นเอง

link:
http://drama.zubzip.com/?drama-%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%99-374
Thanks for the summary, I did google translation and it seems interesting. Though I hope for a much better translation.

Kudaranai

sarNie Adult
It sounds similar to Kob and Por's older lakorn, Katakorn Gamathep.

It's a romantic story between a handsome wanderer and a farm girl, who happened to saved his life after he was attacked.

Panhan (the pretty nang'ek) met a gorgeous guy laying faced down on the ground shirtless in the middle of the forest while she was picking some flowers. She was startled, thinking that the man is dead and decided to place flowers on his back to pay respect. To her surprise, the body started to move slightly while moaning. She screamed and stood frozen solid, not knowing what to do. She was speechless. The guy then slowly turned himself over. She noticed that he had light-skinned and pretty lean--he wasn't dead and still breathing, she finally realized!

Afterwards, Panhan brought the man home to heal even though her father, Kiem, was totally against it. The truth is, her father was the who ordered this guy to be mugged and pushed down a cliff! He tried and tried to take the guy's life over and over again but was successful due to the fact that the pra'ek found out about the plan each time. The only person who didn't know any of this, however, was our Panhan.

kab hnub

sarNie Hatchling
Toey! R you serious, man i never thought she'll ever take on a leading role!
Can't wait for this :D

The summary is interesting, but I have a feeling it'll b dramatic T_T and i hate it when Exact drags the drama lol

Thanks for the news, can't wait for further confirmation.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
As I remember from the teaser, the storyline sounds correct.
And not to offend anyone, but I don't think Tono and Toey match the character descriptions at all.
To me, Tono's not that handsome--he's cute, but not HANDSOME.
And I feel the same about Toey too. She's cute and has a very bubbly and lovable personality and look to her, but I wouldn't exactly call her BEAUTIFUL.
I think Son and Peung would've matched the character descriptions PERFECTLY. Why can't Exact just bring them back for this lakorn? >.<

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The storyline is just like Por and Kob lakorn, almost if it's a remake. Well I am excited to see this one, thanks for translating!

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
wow so glad finally toey is as n'ek now but just to sad for me cuz i don't like tono in p'ek role :rant: if tono is not p'ek in here,I'm so pound to see this lakorn they remake again but not as much as happy with it. for toey i like too hope next time will see her again for other p'ek that is not tono na ka :scarytv:

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
If you watch the teaser from 2008 with Son and Peung (starts at 3:43):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHsdDxgcPTg&list=PL2ECFF1D48911C7F9

...it does look like a remake of Poh and Kob's lakorn.
Here's a summary of that lakorn (Katakorn Kammathep):

Thee (Son) is a rich boy with a concerning father who asks him to study abroad as a test to see if his true love for his girlfriend will prevail. But Thee's girlfriend, Panin (Pei), betrays him and marries his millionaire father for the sake of her gambling-addicted father's failing business.

(I think Pei was originally casted as Panin because of the clip at 4:29.)

Things get nastier as Thee's loving dad dies mysteriously and leaves all of the estate to Panin. Panin's father (Pol) asks Thee to visit his factory in Mae Hong to see if Thee will be interested in purchasing. Thee meets a resort manager who carelessly puts him in a wrecked helicopter. Thee's pilot is told to let the helicopter fall down a cliff. Thee amazingly survives the crash and discovers that the crash was not an accident.
Thee then meets Oon (Peung) after surviving the crash (at 4:06). She is the resort manager's step-sister (her mother married his father). Thee tells her that he has lost his memory just to avoid harm from her step-brother, Ruk (I believe it's Puri from the teaser). Ruk is ordered to kill Thee (at 4:16), for his father is a friend to Panin's father. Thee jumps in front of their speeding car, so Oon names him Chok (lucky/unlucky, depending on the suffix) since they do not run him over.
Ruk loves Oon, but she sees him as a good brother (at 4:31). Oon plans a trip with her college friends, but only one comes--Vipach--so Ruk comes along as a guide. Thee tells Vipach about the whole ordeal and decides to stay and work at the resort to find out about the murder plot and gather more evidence. During all of this, he falls in love with Oon.
Thee also discovers that Panin's father made a fake will saying that all of the estate would go to Panin. Panin then finds out that Thee is in fact, not dead and wishes to reconcile with him. She comes to the resort but finds that Thee has lost all of his interest in her. Therefore, she helps Ruk's father to set a plot to rape Oon, but the plot fails.
Ruk and his father are killed by one of his employees, for his father is a womanizer.
In the end, Thee gets rid of Panin and marries Oon.

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just kinda confused how Ruk can love Oon more than family if she's his step-sister...unless the person who edited Katakorn Kammathep's wiki wrote it wrong.

kialakornlover

sarNie Adult
As for the new cast--thought I hate to admit it--I predict that Tono and Toey will be the next hot couple for Exact (as Bie and Vill were after their first lakorn, DRRT).
Tono and Toey have very similar face features, such as small eyes, big smiles, etc.
*sigh* All I can hope for now is that the news about Bie Sukrit's upcoming lakorn Koo Gum, which is a remake, is true and that my Peung will be able to star with him in that. *CROSSES FINGERS* That will be a DREAM COME TRUE.
And as for the resumption of Bu-Ngah Na Fon, I will only be tuning in to watch how the storyline unfolds; that way, I will be able to imagine how Son and Peung would've pulled it off. Other than that, I probably won't get over this devastation for a long while.....
You must really miss her... I want her to come back too.. Yeah, she'd make a good couple with Bie.. I agree with you..

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
You must really miss her... I want her to come back too.. Yeah, she'd make a good couple with Bie.. I agree with you..
Yeah, I miss her more than I can explain. She's my number one favorite actress of all time and I fell in love with her in Ngao Asoke. Plus, she was the one who got me so addicted to Thai lakorns in the first place; so I'd say she's kinda like an idol to me.
Yep, they do make a good couple. I've been rooting for a lakorn of them since I saw them together in Bie's music video "Toh Mah Wah Ruk".

jeeja

Miss SMILES :D
Yeah, I miss her more than I can explain. She's my number one favorite actress of all time and I fell in love with her in Ngao Asoke. Plus, she was the one who got me so addicted to Thai lakorns in the first place; so I'd say she's kinda like an idol to me.
Yep, they do make a good couple. I've been rooting for a lakorn of them since I saw them together in Bie's music video "Toh Mah Wah Ruk".
You're such a dedicated fan. I wish Exact can see your thoughts.
I truly adore Peung too, one of my fav from Exact. She was the only newbie I liked, then Arein & Best grew onto me lol I remember spamming about missing Peung with a few buddies back then from time to time. But don't ever lose hope, maybe we should write a letter to exact and share our thoughts lol
When I really miss her I throw myself into writing fanfics and pairing her up with the ppl I like. That helps a lot too :D

Aside from that, I'm excited about this pairing, I haven't see Kob & Por's lakorn, but hopefully Tono & Toey can at least make some cute scenes and smile than I'm all in ^____^