BuaKeaw BuaTong???

kitkat

sarNie Elites
ThanamasFanclub said:
I don't know. I can't remember his name in the lakorn. I haven't watched it in a long time. It's probably all dusty by now :lol:
[post="14638"][/post]​
LOL i i wish dusty never exists here. <_< :p

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Naw. It's not to the point where it's all dusty ok. It's just that I have a lot of lakornpuenbarn that I keep together so, yea, it's not dusty. Oh forgot to add. His play name is Art. Not the dad ok lol

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
His dad is the one who plays as the giant. His wife is the lady from Bla Boo Tong. (In Glor Petch 7 See that is) Chatree's wife. He's the dad giant that doesn't die.
[post="14574"][/post]​

which pra'ek is the son? There's so many of them. lol

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
Huh? What are you talking about SecretAgent? lol..No were talking about Art Sathra Sriwilai. The pra aek from Bua Gaew Bua Tong. I'm telling KitKat about how him and his dad were both in Glor Petch 7 See together. It's not the 7 guys lol. :lol:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
ThanamasFanclub said:
Huh? What are you talking about SecretAgent? lol..No were talking about Art Sathra Sriwilai. The pra aek from Bua Gaew Bua Tong. I'm telling KitKat about how him and his dad were both in Glor Petch 7 See together. It's not the 7 guys lol. :lol:
[post="14717"][/post]​

ohhhhhhhh ok. LOL!!! I didn't know which pra ek u guys were talking about. Since u guys were talking about Glor Pet 7 See, so I thought the p'ek was Suliawongtayawun. Either him or one of the 7 guys. Cuz the dad played a giant in both lakorns. But then u guys are talking about Buakaew Buatong so its the p'ek from that movie! I get it now. :lol:

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
BaBeeLaiLai said:
Whats whos his dad?
[post="15154"][/post]​

Hmm from what I could make out...the guy that is the p'ek in Buakaew Bua Tong and also Ahkanin from GPJS, played in both lakorns with his dad. The dad is the guy that plays a giant in both lakorns. :)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Oh really..that bald guy..or actually the yak that had 3 eyes in gpjd? thats his real dad? that is sooo kool though! omg.i neva knew that..i think i heard something about it before though but just forgot...but yeah anywayz what happend to akanin? his dad is still boran movies nowadays?

L

lalalek

This Movie is good i guess, i saw it along time ago too. I love the Pra'eak, there is something about him. Sexy :D ... SecretAgent, you watch Thai movies too, that is weird ;) . I guess i am thinking about the sterotype of a guy who doesnt watch lakorns. Sorry. :huh:

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Really...hmmmmmm oh yeah huh..he makes regular lakorns..the last regular lakorn i saw the daddy in was BodyGuard Dad Deaw? What was his last boran lakorn by the way>? anyone know? man i wonder how old Akanin is now? and whats his real name anywayz i just call him by akanin..hahah!

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
lek_24/7 said:
This Movie is good i guess, i saw it along time ago too. I love the Pra'eak, there is something about him. Sexy :D ... SecretAgent, you watch Thai movies too, that is weird ;) . I guess i am thinking about the sterotype of a guy who doesnt watch lakorns. Sorry. :huh:
[post="16013"][/post]​

lol yea, but i only watch borans, since it has action and fantasy. I dont watch any of those modern romantic lakorns. Too mushy. lol :p

L

lalalek

SecretAgent said:
lol yea, but i only watch borans, since it has action and fantasy. I dont watch any of those modern romantic lakorns. Too mushy. lol :p
[post="16064"][/post]​
Wow, you are different. Why not modern? That is the Best. How old are you anyways? :blink:

Vanida

Save World Save Life
SecretAgent said:
19 :D

yea, imma try to get into some modern ones too.
[post="16506"][/post]​
ok :blink: back to topic why they don't remake this boran and make it better and used popular actors in it :)

`moey_

Siwon & Donghae =
Vandia said:
ok :blink: back to topic why they don't remake this boran and make it better and used popular actors in it :)
[post="16516"][/post]​
yea back to the topic.. geeesh how many times do i have to say"NOOOOOOOO SPAMMING" i think i have to write up a rule.. wells anyways i agree with u vandia.. they should remake it... but have the old clothes and stuffs...

SecretAgent

sarNie Hatchling
tangmoe said:
yea back to the topic.. geeesh how many times do i have to say"NOOOOOOOO SPAMMING" i think i have to write up a rule.. wells anyways i agree with u vandia.. they should remake it... but have the old clothes and stuffs...
[post="16576"][/post]​

do they still have the old clothes or did they throw them all out? Maybe they could make some new ones that look like the old ones. About remaking it, I think if they did remake it, but used different clothes, they're just trying to make it different than the original lakorn.

dee

sarNie Egg
Hey I remember watching "MhonPa"....its sooo long time ago...i think it was one of Nook's first and last bolan lakorn....I don't really remember the summary...but Pra-eak does have more then one wife....but i remember it being really good....lol...I wanna see it again...:)

Thanamas89

sarNie Oldmaid
About the clothes of lakornpuenbarn. It doesn't belong to them. They have to rent the clothes from a company that makes them and they don't have enough money to rent those nice clothes anymore because it's to expensive because all the clothes back in the days were real diamonds and so forth. So that's why the cheaper the clothes the uglier it get's.