Buang Hong

shengvang

sarNie Adult
haha i agree! i loved pancake ever since khun noo tevada. she was too cute! shes a hot super model and a good actress, and she has that bubbly personality. what a talent right? lol. yes, i'm liking the story so far.. i just dont wanna see pan get tortured in the first few episodes :( i love her tough attitude. haha! and Vee can be anything, hes just great! especially in action movies. :)
g
true that..i like her ever since that lakorn...but the other thing is i ever like her more in soo sang tawan...and ever since that lakorn i just have to watch all of her lakorn that comes out...but you r right sh is a hot super model and a good actress, and that is why wier like her so much...but buang hong is a good lakorn...sad to see her like that but ri hope the rest of the story line are good...cant wait to see next epi...

maijune

SarNie Adult
i'm not really fond of vee but i must say that i love vee in here....with the new look, new hair cut, and of course the character....plus i found him very handsome in here...can't wait til wed's ep...

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^ I haven't watched episode 5 yet, but I think it's because they forgot to upload it. It is uploaded on youtube already if you want to watch it there :D

nence

sarNie Juvenile
is it? i can't seem to find it on youtube. i guess i'll just wait patiently till tomorrow. hopefully someone would upload it up. thanks.

masusanlee

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn... interesting story indeed!!!!
and for me, i think that vee and pancake are perfect for this role... (maybe it's because i don't usually watch enough lakorns of them, so yeah... but still....)...
i find myself waiting for the episodes to be uploaded!!
I'm excited for what's going to happen next!

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
man, Vee needs knoows the truth about Pan's fam & Namfon! FAST! i feel like its draggging.. but i still love the story :) and Pan is grrreat! haha i wanna see the sweeet scenes! im tired of the arguing :(

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
I like Pancake in this lakorn! Love when she play a strong role! They look cute, I want more cute scene!

donna

sarNie Adult
i don't know if anyone posted this yet but they have the old version on YT. look for bopolsci and go to the playlist section. the old version starred john nuvo and noi bussakorn.

i watched it and it so far so good.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
man, Vee needs knoows the truth about Pan's fam & Namfon! FAST! i feel like its draggging.. but i still love the story :) and Pan is grrreat! haha i wanna see the sweeet scenes! im tired of the arguing :(
actually that's what i was supposed to post. I think I'm fed up with the arguing scenes of Pimrapat and her former biatch stepmom;and with the other waitresses in the restaurant.Pim's agony is enough! it's about time to get even with the monsters in the drama. I'm excited to see romantic scenes between Pan and Vee.

lil_beckie

sarNie Adult
Meh the lakorn was good for the first few episodes now its just going nowhere, each episode is just about Pan fighting with staff members, Vee and Namfon and then Vee misunderstanding her and her crying. I like that she's strong but she's such a hypocrite, she always cries about being lonely and getting picked on but she brings it on herself, like how she ripped up that hotel girls clothes and then they ganged up on her, it was her fault in the first place. Then at the restaraunt she told the little girl off for eating too much and to be "por pieng" but then you see her always talkng about all her expensive designer clothes... sorry i was really excited about this lakorn but now its just going nowhere, hopefully it gets better.

menchukelly

sarNie Juvenile
I think the story line is getting better and is trying to hook the viewers.There's just something in it that I can't see.I think the element of excitement is yet to be shown.I just wish the drama would turn out to be like the one favourited by so many viewers.I need not write what it is.Everybody knows what made them giggle,feel like being tickled and scream from the top of their voice while watching it.

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I just wanted to comment on Pan's character. I know everyone is fed up with her selfishness but I promise you when she starts to change herself and think of others you will love her so much more especially comparing her character later on to her character now. Vee will undoubtedly fall deeper for her. I think this lakorn portrays a real relationship, cause in a relationship no matter how hot or good looking a person is eventually if that person show their true colors the relationship starts to falter and fizzle. But in Lamaid and Pim's case when they eventually fall deeply in love they will have known each other's personality and flaws well and their relationship will be fulfilling. :D I have to say I'm really liking Vee's character...he might seem like a meany to Pim right now but deep down he's trying to change her bad habits b/c he really did truly fall for her in the beginning. It's just that his perception of her was wrong and he was disappointed but as I said, he knows her flaws now so when he falls more deeper in love with her it will be all the more sweeter.