Buang Ruk gamathep (Exact)

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
Gals, My MV for our Pong & Bee finally comes out~~~~~
TT-TT, I should say it's not easy to get a niceeeeeee MV completed, 5 days cost on the film animation,BUT its worthy....
Umm, its my second MV, I did all my endeavors to make them as romantic and touching as possible, hope you like!!!! ( How to say, even myself, love this MVsoooooooooo much <33333333333333333333333333)

Two links here for watch( Enjoy):-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMQSEu3ryyw

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTAwNTY2NjA=.html

viviant

sarNie Hatchling
i also subbed some scenes i really liked... they're posted in my YT channel... wanted those who couldn't understand Thai to enjoy the lakorn as well...

my Thai isn't fluent, so there may be some mistakes.....

here's link to my channel... --> http://www.youtube.com/user/samainee
Wow, dear, you are soooooo passionate, that's really great and helpful!!!!
How can I express my appreciation to you!! 'Big Hug'~~~~

BTW,looking forward to see the rest subs continued from EP6-2, if someone can help.......

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN SUnstar, You keep me still entertain by this lakorn! I miss them so much already and the lakorn too, Of course. Tehee! *BIGG HUGS agains.

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
This was great lakorn just finish watching it Pong/Bee have lots of chemistry onscreen. I think I'm going to watch their old lakorn never watch their lakorn b 4

mintwix

MMの弁護士。
Totally late, but thanks for the credit @ cecilia and Jieb. I've checked out the mvs already.

Also..this forum needs more smiles.

nettand

sarNie Adult
Well I would love to continue to make subs for it if someone gives me the translations.

I havent heard anything from the translater since she uploaded Ep 6.1
on youtube and she doesnt answere any mails/mess.

Janett

cecilia

Staff member
posting some pictures and synopsis to add to first page ^^
[quote name='lyn'sblog']Summary

Pong Nawat is back to playing a despicable/unlikable pra’ek for Exact, this time in “Buang Ruk Kammethep (Lassoing Love Cupid?)” with Bee Namthip, airing after Aom Piyada and Nok Sinjai’s lakorn“Ching Duang (Feuding Suns)” on March 16, 2009. Pong’s character is Prupadee, a man summoned back to Thailand from America by his very concerned mother Sumon (Duangta Tungkamanee). They have a family crisis, his younger brother Prawat (Ton Chayathorn) has fallen in love with a woman from the wrong side of the tracks. The woman is Oranee (Noon Boonyasak), she is 5 years older than Prawat, a divorcee, and works as a seamstress. She has one abrasive younger sister, Oranicha (Bee Namthip) who works as a nurse.

Prupadee tries to separate Prawat and Oranee with money. It backfires on him because Oranicha felt insulted and violently turned down the offer. Oranee informs Prawat about the money offer and in turn Prawat becomes more estrange from his brother Prupadee and mother Sumon.

Since buying them off didn’t work, it’s on to plan B. Prupadee lies to Prawat that Oranee is not the problem as to why they disapprove, it’s really about Prawat and his lack of life experiences. Prupadee wants Prawat to move to America for 1 year, manage their growing company, and if he does a good job, within that one year, Prawat is allow to come back and marry Oranee without any objections from the family. Oranee doesn’t buy it and wants Prawat to stay in Thailand. To assure Oranee that he is not abandoning her, they secretly wed and Prawat’s friend Tawee (Tui Pakorn) acted as their witness.

While Prawat is away in America, Prupadee works with Neena (May Pitchanart Sakakorn), the daughter of Sumon’s best friend, to make it seem like Neena and Prawat are dating. The news of Neena and Prawat dating makes Oranee feel a little anxious; however, she could not dwell on it for too long because her father Uthai (Santisuk Promsiri) suffered a stroke and they did not have money to pay for his hospital bills. Prupadee heard about this and took the opportunity to give Oranee some money with a price. To recieve the money, she must break up with Prawat. With no other choices, Oranee takes the money to pay for her father’s hospital bill and surgery.

Gleefully, Prupadee lies to his younger brother that Oranee has agreed to his money offer and Oranee is just another woman concern only with money. Prawat doesn’t believe him and quickly takes the next flight back to Thailand to confront Oranee. Sadly, Prawat dies in a car accident, his car flipped over.

After learning of her husband’s death, Oranee becomes deeply depressed and tries to commit suicide, but fails. She is discovered by her sister Oranicha and is rushed to the hospital where she learns she is 2 months pregnant with Prawat’s child.

Also during this time, Prupadee learns from Tawee that Oranee and Prawat are legally married and Oranee has rights to Prawat’s inheritance. Prupadee forces himself to search for Oranee to handle the inheritance issue. However, he can not find her. According to Gifgay (Pang Ornjira), Oranicha’s co-worker and best friend, they have moved to the provinces to start over and to get away from Prupadee and his mother.

Oranicha takes her sister Oranee and father Uthai back to their home province of Maehongsorn. The pregnant Oranee becomes a homemaker while Oranicha continues her profession as a nurse at a local hospital, and their father farms. All is well until Oranee gives birth, she delivers her son Toonklaa (Plengtai Niyomtai) to the world and dies from excessive blood lost.

Back in Bangkok, Prupadee becomes chairman of his family’s company and also begins to feel remorseful about his involvement in Prawat and Oranee’s break up. After 5 years of searching, Prupadee learns that Oranee has passed away and has one child, a boy. Prupadee doesn’t doubt the child is his nephew and informs his mother who wants to find the little boy and raise him. They look for the child but can not find him.

Several months pass, Oranicha’s father Uthai dies. Gifgay travels up north for the funeral and entices Oranicha about work in Bangkok, they are in desperate need for nurses and the pay is good. Since she is on her own and has a young nephew to care for, Oranicha moves back down to Bangkok to find work at the hospital.

One day, Prupadee takes his mother Sumon for a routine check up at Oranicha’s hospital. There, after 5 years, Prupadee and Oranicha see each other again. While Oranicha recognizes him, he doesn’t recognize her. She has grown up a lot and into a very beautiful young woman. They both take notice of each other. Oranicha wants to destroy him while Prupadee is clueless and is intrigue by Oranicha.

Every time she sees him, she makes an effort to humiliate him in public. Her cruel tactics reveals her true identity. Several more encounters with Oranicha and Prupadee realizes that she is the woman he has been looking for these past 5 years.

To find his nephew, Prupadee follows Oranicha home one day. He sees Toonklaa at the house and immediately knows that it’s Prawat’s child because they look very similar. Prupadee confronts Oranicha about Toonklaa and she lies that it’s her child. Prupadee doesn’t believe her and wants a DNA test to prove it. Since a DNA will prove the truth, Oranicha confesses that she is the aunt and not the mother; however it doesn’t matter because she is never going to give up her nephew to Prupadee. Legally, she is Toonklaa’s guardian. Since the law is not at his side, Prupadee must find another way to win custody of his nephew.

I guess we have to watch to find out how he will do it and how his relationship with Oranicha will evolve.
Credit: iheartlakorns.com[/quote]

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've just started watching this some time last week (yes, I'm waaayyyy behind :p ) and can't believe how much I'm loving this! I've even started watching the unsubbed version just coz I REALLY REALLY wanna know what's happening - now at Episode 26. Thanks for all the discussion - I'm going back and forth between watching the vids and reading the posts here to understand more of what's going on.

I LOVE Pong & Bee - they're SO cute together. I've never watched Pong before (well, there was this short clip of Ngao Asoke but that's it coz I never felt inclined to watch him more there) but I love Bee in Wimarn Sai with Chakrit, I think Chakrit is a better actor and he's got chemistry there with Bee ... but I prefer Pong & Bee somehow. :wub:

Cutest part so far - when Pong kidnaps and takes her to that house (Ep. 23). He throws her on the bed, Bee tries to escape, Pong holds her on bed and Bee kicks him! :lol: Bee tries to escape thru the veranda door but Pong catches her (of course ;) ) - I wish he had kissed her there! It was SO funny when she starts throwing the pillows :loool: and she even bites his fingers! Then he KISSED her - wooot! :wub: So CUTE when he taps on her nose and cheeks - Pong must be really enjoying himself! And his look when the manservant knocks on the door --- too funny! :lol: Bee's so cute when she keeps biting her lips every time Pong threatens to kiss her. ^_^

Okay - I'm gonna continue watching ... I really hope that the subbing project will continue. I do so wanna know what they're saying in this lakorn. Thanks JakjaanSFClub for the subbing so far! ^_^

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I've finished it!!! Thanks mintwix for the subbing Pong & Bee's sweet parts!:wub: It's much much better to understand what's going on - even a 'lil bit. Love Pong & Bee. Wanna see 'em paired up again. And I'd like to thank everyone Jieb, ceci, SunStar, viviant (hope I didn't miss anyone's name!) for the MVs. I haven't watched 'em yet (my line IS slow atm *grrr* <_<) but I've favourited 'em so when the line's much better, I'll try to watch 'em.

Oh yes - in the last episode, where was Bee going with the taxi when Pong came to 'kidnap' her (with Tui & Pang helping him) ? And also where is the family going at the very end ? (Aaahhh - I love that scene 'coz Pong was the one holding the baby :wub:.)

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm with you on that .. i love PONG/BEE from ch5. they are the hottest together ..
their chemistry are super HOT AND SEXY!!!
can't get enough of them when they're together in lakorn. Praying for another reunion too.