Burning Desires

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 6

Aum drag her up the stairs and into his room. He pushes her to the side and shut the door .

“Sir, I’m so sorry for the mishap. I swear… it won’t happen again!!” she said hastily. Can this possibly happen in front of her own two eyes? No! She will not see a naked man. This will not happen!!! “I can wait outside for your dirty clothes sir!” Kimberly stutter, trying to aim for the door but he move to block.

His fingers begin to unbutton his shirt and he could tell she’s overwhelming with panic. The fear of seeing a naked man from her made him grin. “That’s my shirt.” He said, tossing it into her hands. “Now my pants.” Aum couldn’t conceal the smirk. “What? You’ve never seen a man undressed himself before?”

What a shit eating jerk?!?! She cursed him under her breath, daring not to lift her eyes to look at him. I hope he goes to hell and rot to death for all I care. How could he call himself a man??

“HEY!!!” he shouts, snapping her from her thoughts. “Did you not hear me??” He wasn’t going to take his pants off like he claim. All he wanted to see is her girly reactions. Just as he stands there smiling with his arms cross over his chest, her petite body race for the doorknobs and yanks it open. She was too quick by the time he stretches his hand out which caused the door to slam into his face. “Ouch!!” he winces in pain. By now, Nui was done cleaning the guest room and walk toward the stairs to see Kimberly standing in front of the boss room. “Kiki, what are you doing here??” she asks when she saw the boss stepping out of his room, rubbing his forehead in pain with no shirt but he had pants.

“Boss, are you okay??” Nui ask with a concern. “What happen??” she look at him then at Kiki.

Kimberly didn’t know how to answer that question. She fumbles with her brain for the right word when he answers first.

“I asked her to take my shirt to wash and then I forgot about my other shirt.” He said, in pain. “Then I went back in but clumsy me, bang my forehead against the door.” Aum eyed her hard.

“You want me to get some ice pack or something.” Nui examine his forehead, “it could turn black-blue.”

Aum gives Nui a smile, “I’m okay, no big deal. I’ll live.” But inside he was fuming at Kiki.

“Okay sir, if you say so.”

“I’ll bring the other shirt down when I’m done changing.” He said and went back inside his room. Behind closed doors, Aum slam his fist against the table. “Dammit!” He rub his forehead with his hand while at the same time chuckling at his clumsiness.

Both ladies walk down the stairs. Phew, she breathes out. Thank goodness for Aunt Nui. Who knew what would have happened next back there with a lunatic like him. “Kiki…”

“Yes.” she answers, turning her head to look at Nui.

“I can wash that shirt for him; you can start setting the table for dinner.” Said Nui; taking the shirt out of Kimberly hand.

“Okay,” Kimberly replies. She walk to the kitchen and stands by the sink with a ball up palm and angry face. How could he even think of stripping himself naked in front of her like that? Isn’t he supposed to be a kind gentleman like Aunty Nui claim him to be?? She push the strand of hair falling in her face with a huffy voice and walk over to get the plates when she felt her hand sting. She look down and saw redness on her hand. Grrr... stupid coffee!

Aum walks into the dining room and sit himself down on the chair starving. The smell of chicken soup filled his nostrils and quickly warms his stomach at the first sip. “Mmmm… soup is good… how come you didn’t make this before??” he said, sipping the soup a few more times.

Nui smiling, “Actually I didn’t make the soup, Kiki did sir.”

He bring the spoon to his lips, pause then continue to eat it. “Is that so?” he said just then Kiki walks in with the telephone.

‘There’s someone who wants to talk to you sir.” She hands him the phone.

“Hello…” Aum answered then excuses himself to the other room. “Hi Joy. How are you??”

“I’m fine. Are you busy tonight??” Joy has been trying to get his attention for months but it’s been quite impossible if he’s working non-stop!!

“Tonight…... not really, why what’s up?” What does she want??

“My friend is having a birthday at a lounge tonight… and I wanted to know if you would like to come out?” Please let him say yes!!! She can’t take this anymore. She gets everything and Aum was no exception.

“Ummm…” He really didn’t want to go with her but the sound of her pleading and plus this wasn’t the first time she had ask. If he turns her down again, it would make him look very bad since they are in the same business. He should make friends then enemies “Sure… where at??”
YES!!! She shouts quietly. This is the chance!!! “It’s at Liquid Night Lounge located downtown. The party starts at 8.00.”

Aum said bye and hangs. He let out a loud sigh and walks back to the dining room. “Nui, go ahead and clear the table. I’m done with dinner.” He left to get ready.

Nui look at Kimberly strangely and utter to clear the table.

---
Aum! Over here!!” yell Joy over the music playing while waving her hand, trying to get his attention.

Dressed in a black long sleeve, loose jeans and with his hair slick back…he finally spotted Joy’s waving hand. He walked toward her table which was away from the loud music and in a more secluded corner.

“Hi Joy.” He said and smile.

“Hi. Glad to see you make it out tonight.” She widens her smile and take him around, introducing him to her friends. Afterward, both sat down with Joy handing him a beer.

“Thanks. So how’s everything?” He asked, looking around the lounge. Many hot girls to stare at and the music were great. It’s been a long time since he came out like this and enjoyed himself.

Joy crossed her legs and sat at an angle so she can face him. “Everything is good... and yourself?”

“Great, can’t complain.” He relax himself against the couch and watch the crowd move to the music.

They chit chatted a bit more while Aum had another beer. Then they move on to shots. The night was going well. Suddenly, Joy pulled him up to the dance floor. He smile and tug her hand gently to stop and shouted in her ear. “I don’t dance.”

Joy giggle and shouted in his ears. “Just one dance….” She shows him her index finger and continues to pull him on to the dance floor.

He watch her sway her hips to the music and moving lights. She grab his hands and interlink her fingers with his. He grin and couldn’t keep his eyes off her luscious lips. One dance it was when Joy pull him from the dance floor to a corner. She tried to seduct with her sexy smile and lean in for a kiss. Aum move his head slightly, “I think it’s time for me to go home.” He pull back a little.

Disappointed… “Why Aum?”

“It’s not you… it’s me.” He lift her chin and try to ease her sad face. “It’s better this way for you... for us.”

With that said, he left the lounge and got in his car. He had his convertible top down so he could feel the blast of cool air hitting him. Aum knew he could never make room for a girl, let alone a relationship. It could never happen. Not when his revenge was still missing.

He parked his car and got out. The mixed shots and beer burn within him. He found his keys to unlock the door and walk to the kitchen to get water when he notices the light was on. There, he found Kiki sitting at the table. Her back was toward him when he walk in. “"Why are you still up?"

maichi

sarNie Hatchling
Sry it took awhile to come back nd read this!
U're doing a great job! PLEASE PLEASE update
this again i want to know what happens to them!!
Sooo interesting! Hehehehe! :thumbsup: :thumbup:
:coverlaf:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Seven

Kimberly startled by his voice, immediately rise to her feet only to see him standing in front of her. She look at him quickly and stay quiet.

"Why do you always like to play deaf? Did you hear what I asked?" His voice hardened.

"I couldn't sleep sir so I came to make some hot tea." She reply politely trying to avoid his eyes.

He stare at her cup on the table then her face.

"Umm. If you'll excuse me sir, I will be going to bed now." She grab her cup and slowly walk around him only to stop to his rough tone of voice.

"I didn't excuse you yet. I need you to bring me water to my room." He walk around her and left the kitchen.

She let out an annoying puff. Geez, he already came in here so why not just help himself already??! She scream in her mind.

---

He undid a few top buttons of his shirt and relax on the bench at the end of his bed when a knock came from the door. "It's not lock." Aum watch Kiki enter his room and leave the door open on purpose. He chuckle on the inside remembering the incident from earlier today.

She kneel down and hand him his glass of water. "Water sir. "

"Thanks." He reach for the glass and notice the red mark on her hand.

She slowly got up and was about to leave when he grab her wrist and stare closely at her hand. "You have a red mark on your hand. Did you get burn by today's coffee?"

"It's nothing." Kimberly made a soft whimper sound when his thumb came in contact with the red mark. Oww...sensitive. "It's nothing really sir. "

Aum got up and place his glass on the table before opening his drawer. He came back to her with a tube of cream. "Give me your hand."

"Sir, really it's ok. It'll heal in a few days."

He gave her an irritated look. "I said give me your hand."

Kimberly swallow a lump in throat and slowly raise her hand toward him.

He squeeze a small size of cream and rub it on the red area of her hand gently. "You didn't tell me why you're up at this hour?" She stayed quiet. "I get really aggravated when I ask my employee a question and she thinks it's okay not to answer me. I'm not sure if i'm still the boss around here."

"It's not like that sir. I was... missing my family that's why I couldn't sleep."

Family... He's been alone for a long time since the death of his mother. He let go of her hand and put the cap back on the tube. "You just started working here so it's too early to allow you take time off but in the next several months, you can leave here and visit them." He watch a soft smile form on her face. It was the first time, he had take notice how sweet she look when she smile.

She nod her head. "Thank you sir."

"OK. you can go back to your room."

She nod her head again and turn her body toward the door when she heard him said wait. Kimberly turn around, "Is there something else you need me to bring to you sir?"

"No." He said and walk toward her. "take this cream and apply when needed." When he notice her hestiant, he grab her hand and put in there. "Take it."

"Thank you sir." She takes the cream and leaves room with teh door closing.

Kimberly went back to her room and couldn't stop smiling. He really is a nice man. Maybe she need to stop acting so scared around him like ALL the time.

---

Aum woke up with a bad hang over. His head was pounding. Some medicine and congee would be so good right now. He stumble to open his door and yelled out over the railing. "Anyone down there?"

Nui came running and looked up. "Is everything ok sir?" She asked.

"Can you make me congee and bring it to me along some headache medicine?"

"Yes sir, I will get right on it."

Aum walk back to his room and went to the bathroom to wash up. He came back to bed and reach for his cellphone to let his secretary know he will be working from home today. Next, he reach for his laptop and scan for important emails. Good thing, he didn't have any important meetings otherwise, he would have to haul his hangover self into the office. 20 mintues later, Nui appear in his room with a tray. He set his laptop on the nightstand so Nui can place the tray over his lap.

"Are you feeling ok sir? Do you need me to get a doctor?" She ask with a worry face.

He shake his head. "I'm ok. Last night, I had way too many drinks."

Nui let out a sigh of relief as she watch him eat the congee. After he was done, Nui hand him some medication to take then she took the tray back down, leaving boss to rest.

Kimberly was busy cleaning up the kitchen when Aunty Nui back with an empty tray. "How's boss doing Aunt Nui?"

"He's ok. He probably have a hangover from last night."

"Oh." She mumble remembering she had smell strong alcohol from him. "So I assume he won't be going to the office today then?"

"No. But knowing him, he'll probably still work."

"Really? But he's sick."

"As long as I've lived here and care for him... he has never taken a day off from work and when he does, he is still glued to his computer."

Kimberly nod. "does he have any family that's still around?"

"He doesn't talk too much about his family but from what I know, both his parents are dead."

"That's sad." She reply with a sad tone. Even though her dad doesn't recognize her or her mom anymore but she was glad he was still around.

After cleaning, she went to the rose garden and water it. Kimberly still remembered when she got yelled at for cutting too many. Now that she knows how much this garden mean to Boss, she will make it her duty to take care of it to the best of her ability.

---

It was noon now and he was feeling better. He was about to get up when a knock was heard. "Come in." He yelled. The door open and Kiki walked in with his lunch tray.

Aum push himself up to lean against the headboard. He inhale the aroma of the food placed in front of him. "What do we have here?" He open the lid.

"There's a light beef broth with carrots and potatoes. There's also a fruit salad and rice of course." He taste the broth and it hit him in the right spots. "This is really good." he said and saw kiki smile happily. He look at her, "Did you make this?"

"Yes sir. I'm glad you liked it."

Aum smiled and ate some more. By the time he was done, there was nothing left. Kiki hand him his glass of water. "so how's your hand today?" he asked.

"It's better sir. Thanks to your cream."

"If you need more, let me know. I have more."

"Thank you sir."

He stare at her face. "I haven't told Nui yet but since you're here, I'll tell you first. I'm going to be away for two weeks for a business trip and I saw how you watered my rose garden this morning..."

Kimberly heart was pounding. Was she going to get yelled at again??!!

"I want to know if I can trust you to take care of it while I'm away?"

Her heart stop beating. Did she hear him correctly?

"So what you say?"

"Yes sir. I promise to take care of it the best that I can." She said quickly with smile that can lit up the entire room.

"I'm taking your words then." He smile slightly. "Alright, I'm done with lunch." He watch her take the tray out of the room. He rest his head against the headboard. For once, he felt relaxed. Aum didn't know why but he liked having Kiki around. Maybe because her smile makes his heart skip a beat.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Keep it coming!!! :thumbsup:
Thanks chewy dear!

Thanks for the update!
ur welcome. hope you enjoyed chapter 7!

Sry it took awhile to come back nd read this!
U're doing a great job! PLEASE PLEASE update
this again i want to know what happens to them!!
Sooo interesting! Hehehehe! :thumbsup: :thumbup:
:coverlaf:
no problem. thanks for reading still. :)

thanks for the update! hope for :baby-scene-pop-corn:
i hope for a baby too!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... more interaction between aum and kimberley after being awkward and scared towards aum for so long...

can't wait for more.. =D

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
gals- i'm trying to brainstorm when aum will finds out the truth about kiki. kinda tough...

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Eight

Kimberly enter a fuzzy looking room with her Dad sitting across from another man. "Dad?" She whisper but he doesn't seem to notice that she is in the same room as them. Strange? The man stood up and appear angry, very angry. She couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, the men behind her dad pull out their guns and shot the other man in cold blood. "NO!!!"

"No... Don't!!" She scream at the top of her lungs causing her eyes to shot wide open with her heart beating so fast that she felt it could explode any second now. Her breathing was rapid as she reach over to turn on the night lamp. She wipe the sweat across her forehead and cling to the sheets against her chest to calm herself down. "Same dream again." She closed her eyes and open them again wondering why she was having the same dream for the past week? Kimberly reached for her watch and see it was 6am. "Time to get up anyway."

----

Two weeks away and he was exhausted. The cab drop him off in front of his gate and he walked up the driveway to the front door. As soon he turned the lock and open the door, Nui was waiting with a smile. He smiled back with hope that it was kiki waiting for him instead. "Hi boss."

"Hi Nui." She takes his carry-on and laptop case. He walked to the living room and plop down on the big couch. A couples minutes later, Kiki walked with a glass of juice and hot towel to wipe his hands. "Hi KiKi." He said gently, taking the towel from her hand.

"Hi Boss. How was your trip?" She ask with a smile.

"Exhausted. Just glad to be back home." He hand her back the used towel and try not be to so noticeable that he was staring at her more then usual.

She smile not sure of what else to say or ask. Kimberly bow her head and plan to leave the room. "So how's my rose garden?"

"Beautiful as can be." her reply made him smile. They briefly lock eyes when Nui enter the room. Kimberly back away a little to make room for Nui. "Boss, do you want me to run you a bath so you can feel relax?" ask Nui.

Aum nod his head. "That sounds good. I could use one." He drinks the refreshing juice while both of them leaves the room.

---

Kimberly waited anxiously for Nui in the hallway. When she spotted her walking down the hall, "Aunt Nui." Kimberly pull her to the side room.

"What is it?" she whisper, unsure what was going on?

"Is it ok if I use the phone for 10 mintues to call home? I've been here for over a month now and mom must be worry sick."

Nui nod her hand. "Of course. Here... follow me." Nui lead Kimberly to her bedroom and took out her cell phone. "You can use my phone."

"Thank you." she said and bow her head to her aunt. After Nui left the room, Kimberly called her mom. It rang a few times and finally an answer.

"Hello?" Mrs. V answers.

"Mom, it's me. Kimberly."

"Kimberly!" She answer in happiness. "I've been worry sick about you and didn't know when you were going to call. So how is it over there? Are they treating you well?"

Suddenly, mixed emotions swell in her chest. Her mom voice confirmed how much she missed home. "I'm well Mom. Don't worry... everything is fine over here." Her finger wipe the silent tear drop. "Once I get a chance, I will send you some money."

"Do you have enough for yourself?"

"Yes, I have more then enough."

They both talked a bit more particularly her dad condition. Suddenly, she needed to ask. "Mom, have dad done anything wrong to someone in his past?"

Mrs. V swallow a lump in her throat. "Why do ask? Something wrong?"

"For the past week, I keep having recurring dreams of Dad doing something terribly wrong to someone he knew." She kept it short, not wanting to reveal too much details about it.

She had to sit down and keep herself compose on the chair. The past that she had been trying to protect her daughter is slowly re-surfacing itself in a from of a dream. "When you get a chance to come home, I will tell you about it."

She lick her lips from dryness and felt a knot in her stomach. Maybe it was best to hear about it in person rather then over the phone. "Ok. It won't be for another several months but I will call and let you know ahead of time. I have to go now. Love you mom. Tell dad I love him too."

"I will. Love you too sweety. Be safe." Mrs. V hangs up and couldn't stop her hands from shaking. It was just a matter of time when Kimberly will know the truth and what would she think of her father being a murderer?

---

That night, kimberly dreamt of the same murder scene of her dad and this other man. Mutiple gunshots fired and blood everywhere. And yet again, she woke up to her own scream and her body drench in sweat. How could she make this nightmare go away? What was her dream trying to tell her?

lovely_angel

sarNie Egg
Chapter Eight

Kimberly enter a fuzzy looking room with her Dad sitting across from another man. "Dad?" She whisper but he doesn't seem to notice that she is in the same room as them. Strange? The man stood up and appear angry, very angry. She couldn't make out what they were saying. Suddenly, the men behind her dad pull out their guns and shot the other man in cold blood. "NO!!!"

"No... Don't!!" She scream at the top of her lungs causing her eyes to shot wide open with her heart beating so fast that she felt it could explode any second now. Her breathing was rapid as she reach over to turn on the night lamp. She wipe the sweat across her forehead and cling to the sheets against her chest to calm herself down. "Same dream again." She closed her eyes and open them again wondering why she was having the same dream for the past week? Kimberly reached for her watch and see it was 6am. "Time to get up anyway."

----

Two weeks away and he was exhausted. The cab drop him off in front of his gate and he walked up the driveway to the front door. As soon he turned the lock and open the door, Nui was waiting with a smile. He smiled back with hope that it was kiki waiting for him instead. "Hi boss."

"Hi Nui." She takes his carry-on and laptop case. He walked to the living room and plop down on the big couch. A couples minutes later, Kiki walked with a glass of juice and hot towel to wipe his hands. "Hi KiKi." He said gently, taking the towel from her hand.

"Hi Boss. How was your trip?" She ask with a smile.

"Exhausted. Just glad to be back home." He hand her back the used towel and try not be to so noticeable that he was staring at her more then usual.

She smile not sure of what else to say or ask. Kimberly bow her head and plan to leave the room. "So how's my rose garden?"

"Beautiful as can be." her reply made him smile. They briefly lock eyes when Nui enter the room. Kimberly back away a little to make room for Nui. "Boss, do you want me to run you a bath so you can feel relax?" ask Nui.

Aum nod his head. "That sounds good. I could use one." He drinks the refreshing juice while both of them leaves the room.

---

Kimberly waited anxiously for Nui in the hallway. When she spotted her walking down the hall, "Aunt Nui." Kimberly pull her to the side room.

"What is it?" she whisper, unsure what was going on?

"Is it ok if I use the phone for 10 mintues to call home? I've been here for over a month now and mom must be worry sick."

Nui nod her hand. "Of course. Here... follow me." Nui lead Kimberly to her bedroom and took out her cell phone. "You can use my phone."

"Thank you." she said and bow her head to her aunt. After Nui left the room, Kimberly called her mom. It rang a few times and finally an answer.

"Hello?" Mrs. V answers.

"Mom, it's me. Kimberly."

"Kimberly!" She answer in happiness. "I've been worry sick about you and didn't know when you were going to call. So how is it over there? Are they treating you well?"

Suddenly, mixed emotions swell in her chest. Her mom voice confirmed how much she missed home. "I'm well Mom. Don't worry... everything is fine over here." Her finger wipe the silent tear drop. "Once I get a chance, I will send you some money."

"Do you have enough for yourself?"

"Yes, I have more then enough."

They both talked a bit more particularly her dad condition. Suddenly, she needed to ask. "Mom, have dad done anything wrong to someone in his past?"

Mrs. V swallow a lump in her throat. "Why do ask? Something wrong?"

"For the past week, I keep having recurring dreams of Dad doing something terribly wrong to someone he knew." She kept it short, not wanting to reveal too much details about it.

She had to sit down and keep herself compose on the chair. The past that she had been trying to protect her daughter is slowly re-surfacing itself in a from of a dream. "When you get a chance to come home, I will tell you about it."

She lick her lips from dryness and felt a knot in her stomach. Maybe it was best to hear about it in person rather then over the phone. "Ok. It won't be for another several months but I will call and let you know ahead of time. I have to go now. Love you mom. Tell dad I love him too."

"I will. Love you too sweety. Be safe." Mrs. V hangs up and couldn't stop her hands from shaking. It was just a matter of time when Kimberly will know the truth and what would she think of her father being a murderer?

---

That night, kimberly dreamt of the same murder scene of her dad and this other man. Mutiple gunshots fired and blood everywhere. And yet again, she woke up to her own scream and her body drench in sweat. How could she make this nightmare go away? What was her dream trying to tell her?
thanks for the update :) can't wait for more update:)

cecilia

Staff member
what? Kimberly and Dennis in here too? oops, i got lost for a bit -- it's aum/kim.
I shall read it now !!!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
oh... i thought she really saw her father killed aum's father... but luckily it's a dream... her dream is so accurate.... 0.0

what will happen when she know the truth....

aum can't leave his eyes off kim.. hahahahaha...