Burning Desires

cecilia

Staff member
I'm officially hook! please update more -- i love how she's scare of him at first -- love how he's starting to soften up to her to finally see her smile.

I'm thinking the dream that Kimberly had is not a dream but reality -- she was there and witness the whole thing!

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
I'm officially hook! please update more -- i love how she's scare of him at first -- love how he's starting to soften up to her to finally see her smile.

I'm thinking the dream that Kimberly had is not a dream but reality -- she was there and witness the whole thing!
I second that!!! :worthy: please update!

Cecilia--totally agree with you on the dream/reality!!

Silly...don't make us wait tooo long!!! :kiss3:

cecilia

Staff member
As promise -- my new addition of KIM/AUM :wub:

Version 1:

Version 2:
http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/4093/burningdesire2.jpg

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
Nice poster!!! **i'm taking this poster!!!** :flowers:

Where is that sillygurl :numchuck:

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Nine

Her lips touched his and sparked all kind of fire within him. He couldn’t get enough as he continue kissing her with his hand wrap around the nape of neck to prevent her from pulling away. Soon, his hand moves up toward her soft hair slipping through his fingers. Is this what a passionate kiss felt like? He didn’t want to open his eyes and just bask in the heat of the moment.

Suddenly, she pulled away and nibbled his ear lightly which sent chills down his spine. “You just had to do that…” He mumble with his eyes still closed while inhaling her beautiful scent. She move her lips from his ears to his neck. Her sweet lips were slowly kissing his adam apple and he couldn’t help but grin. “I love it when you kiss me right there.”

She move up and kiss his lips once again. “Are you going to open your eyes and look at me?”

He did just that and open his eyes to her.

"Ahhh."” He scream and sat straight up on his bed… looking around. "“Phew…"” Aum reaches over and turn on his night lamp. “What the hell.” He couldn’t believe he was dreaming of kissing Kimberly. This is insane. Never in his life, he dreamt of kissing a girl and when he did, it had to be his maid. He chuckle, shake his head and climb out bed. Good thing, it was time to hit the shower and get ready for the day.

---

It had been several months now working for Boss and Kimberly was very content with her job. She had been sending money home bi-weekly basis and checking in whenever she can. Also, Aunt Nui request some time off to visit her sick mother so Kimberly was left to do everything in the time being. Kimberly was done setting the dining table when boss walk in. “Good morning boss.” She greets him with a big smile and begin to pour his morning coffee into the cup.

"Good morning." Aum greets back but couldn’t look at her in the eyes… especially after last night dream. He picked up his morning paper to read while Kiki place a hot rice soup bowl in front of him. Since kiki been here, she seem to know all his likes and dislikes.. much more hen Nui.

"Will you be coming home for lunch today boss?"” Kiki asked.

"I don’t know yet. I might just stay at the office today since I have important clients coming in."”

“"Ok."” She replied, and fiddle with her next question.

“"What is it?"” he asked, without taking his eyes of the paper.

“"Ugh. I want to ask for your permission to go to the temple later today.”"

Finally, he looks at her. “What for?”

“I want to make some food to do merit with the monks.”

“Why today? Since you’ve been here, I never hear you ask this.”

“It’s my birthday today and it’s something I do every year…”

“Oh…your birthday?”

“Yes sir.” She smile.

“Well, Happy birthday.” He said kindly. “Sure, you can go to the temple.”

“Thank you.” He heard her said along with her smile which was contagious because Aum was smiling with her too.

---

Kimberly reach the temple at 10am wearing whatever she had in her closet that was appropriate enough. She enter and prepare the food on a tray so she could offer it to the monk. Afterward, she burned three incents and closed her eyes to pray. Please let the dream that have haunted me over the last few months be nothing but a dream. Also, please keep my parents safe from harm ways and lastly, thank you for my kind boss. Please keep him safe from harm ways as well. She placed the incent in the bowl and made her way back home.

After her daily duties were done, she was able to relax a bit before starting on dinner but tonight, boss had called earlier to tell her to not to make anything. Since it was her birthday, she couldn't resist and baked a cake. It was simple and something that aunt Nui had showed her how to do. The sun started to set and she could his car engine in the drive way. Kimberly better get moving so she could get his things.

When she got there, Boss had many bags with him… she hurried to take it out of his hands.

“That’s dinner. Can you set it up in the patio for two?”

“Sure.” She said without trying to look puzzle. Boss never had anyone over. This person must be special.

Sure enough this guest is special. There was lobster, crabs, shrimp…all the good stuff as she place the dishes on the patio table. Wow. So much yummy food. After she was done, Kimberly was about to inform Boss when he showed up right behind her. “Done?” he asked.

“Yes.”

“When is your guest arriving?”

“She’s already here.”

“Really but I didn’t hear the doorbell ring…” Kimberly stated, sounding a little confused. “Let me go get the guest then.” She was about to leave when his hand reached out and grab her arm to stop.

“You’re my guest...”

Puzzle. “What do you mean sir?”

He shake his head and try not to laugh. “This is your dinner. Have a seat.”

“Ugh. But boss… it’s… I’m just a… maid…”

“Are you not taking my order now? I say sit.”

“No but…”

“I say sit.”

Kimberly still baffled but didn’t question as she take the seat across from him.

“Consider this as your birthday dinner.”

Her heart made a leap. Never in a million year, she thought she would have dinner with her own boss. “Thank you for dinner but you didn’t have to sir.”

“Do you always talk so much?” She stayed quiet. “Let’s just enjoy this dinner ok?”

“Ok.” She replied. Throughout dinner, they chatted and share stories about their childhood. It was one of the best dinners Aum had in a long time. Not once he thought about work or his main priorities. After dinner, Kimberly gather the plates while Aum excuse himself to the living room telling her to meet him there. After she placed the dishes in the sink… she couldn’t stop smiling. This had to be the best birthday in a long time. She cut up a slice of the cake she baked earlier and place it nearly on the plate.

When she enter the living room, her eyes stun. On the table, there was a cake with candles while Boss stand there smiling at her. “Well, are you going to stand there forever? Come here and blow out your candles.”

She walked over as take the plate from her hand. “make a wish.” He whisper and she did with her eyes closed. After she blew it out, she bow her head… “thank you so much boss. I don’t know what else to say.”

“You’re welcome now open your present.” He hand her a small box.

“Boss, you’ve done so much already. I can’t accept this.” She refused to take the box.

He takes her hand and place it in there. “You can’t refuse my gift.”

Her eyes were getting teary by now. She felt overwhelm with his kindness. “Thank you so much sir.” She said again and open the box to find a necklace with a rose charm on it.

“It’s beautiful.” She utter through her soft voice. It was the most beautiful necklace she have ever seen. “Thank you.” Kimberly getting lost in the moment… quickly place the gift back in the box and reach for the cake plate. “I made this even though it’s probably not as good as one you brought…”

Aum smile and took a bite out of it. “it’s delicious.” And continue eating it until there was nothing left.

Afterward, he stare up at the stars on his balcony thinking about her gift...His rose garden was precious to him and when he saw how she took care of it during the weeks he was gone… he knew… she might be the beginning of something precious to him as well.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Sorry guys for being MIA. Work had been so busy in teh last few weeks. I hope you enjoy that update!

Cecelia --- love the poster! thanks so much!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Chapter Ten

"Why did it have to rain so hard today??" Kimberly mutter under her breath when the cab came to a stop. "You're here miss." said the cab driver.

She paid the cab driver and ran toward the front door of her house. She knock loudly in case her mother was in the back. The door open with Mrs. V letting out a loud gasp. "Kimberly!"

"Hi Mom." She bow her head and hug her mom tightly.

"Come inside. Why didn't you let me know you were coming?" She try to help Kimberly with her bag but Kimberly refused. "Let me make you some lunch."

"It's ok mom. I'm not hungry yet." She set the bag down near the sofa and breathe in the warmth of being back home. Everything were exactly the same as she had left many months ago. They both sat on the couch when Kimberly notice the hot rollers in her mom's hair. "Going some where?" she asked.

"Going where?"

She giggle. "I haven't seen hot rollers in your hair for a long time."

Mrs. V touch her hair and smile slightly. "Oh... Aunt Sonya son is getting married today."

"Aunt Sonya? The lady that you worked with at the factory?"

Her mom nod her head and check the clock on the wall. "I have to be there at 3pm. You can come with me."

Kimberly shakes her head. "No, you go and enjoy yourself."

Mrs. V pull Kimberly to get up. "You have plenty of things to wear. You are going with me my dear. This will be our first outing as mother and daugther in a long time ."

She could see the excitement in her mother eyes. "What about Dad? Who's going to watch him while we're gone?"

"I'll ask the neighbor boy to sit with him for a few hours. We won't be gone that long."

"Are you sure mom?"

"Yes. Your dad will be fine... now, go and get ready."

"Ok." She quickly grab her bag and run up the stairs to her room but stopped in front of her dad's bedroom. She pushed the already slightly open door and peek to see her dad sleeping. She walked in and pull the blanket toward his chin. "Hi Daddy. I'm home and I've missed you." she touch his hand gently smile before leaving the room.

---

She washes her hands under the warm facet and stare at her reflection in the bathroom mirror. It's been a long time since she wore a nice dress with her hair nicely done and a tint of make-up to add some color to her face. Kimberly pull out her lip gloss and apply some to her dry lips. Afterward, she check herself once again and return to the banquet room. When she was about to make the turn around the corner, her body collide with another person and nearly lost her balance. His hands quickly circle her waist to kept her from falling to the ground. "I'm so sorry." She heard him said before lifting her face to see who it was. Her eyes search his face... "Dennis?"

"Kimberly?"

She smile in delight. "Dennis!" She lean in for a quick hug.

"Look at you." He smile widely and eye her from head to toe. "What are you doing here?"

"I'm here my mom attending her friend son wedding"

"Ow... I'm here for a wedding too. Don't tell me we've been in the same room and have not notice each other until now."

"It's been a long time. How've you been? How's your family?" Dennis and his family were once their neighbor and he was always so nice to kimberly but one day, they left and were never heard from again.

"We are all doing great. I know... we sorta left without a word to anyone but my dad company relocated him to the city unexpectedly so we didn't have much time to prepare."

"It's ok. Understandable." She still smile with excitement.

"What about you? How's you and your family?" Dennis ask in return.

"We're doing fine. I just came back home today to visit my family."

Dennis gave her a puzzle look. "Visiting? Don't tell me you got married?"

"Of course not! I got a job far from here and my boss was kind enough to let me take off a week to come home."

"Oh." He felt his heart beating again and his smile return.

Suddenly she realize she need to go back to her mom. "My mom must be wondering why my bathroom visit is taking so long. I need to get back to her. It was great seeing you."

"Wait -- I'm going to be in town for a few days... can we meet up for coffee?" He hand her his business card.

"Sure... I'll give you a call then." She take his card and slip it inside her purse. "Bye."

"Bye." He watch her walk away. WOW. A few years later and Kimberly grew up to be even more beautiful. Dennis couldn't contain his happy smile and walk to the restroom anticipating their coffee meeting.

---

In the last few days, Kimberly busy herself with helping her mother in the kitchen preparing meals, cleaning and even some gardening as well. Mrs. V watch her daughter who was kneeling on the ground and planting beautiful red roses. She couldn't help but notice how much Kimberly changed since she got back. It was definitely a pleasant change though. "Kimberly..." She shouted from the kitchen window.

Kimberly looked up with sweat across her forehead. "Yes?"

"Lunch is ready. Come inside and wash up."

"Ok." said Kimberly while she takes off the dirty gloves.

She enter the kitchen to find her mother not there but lunch was already the table and it made her mouth watering. Chicken curry noodle with toasted bread and a light side salad. YUM. She washes her hands and clean herself up a bit before sitting down at the table. Mrs. V enter the kitchen and sat across from Kimberly.

"Do you need me to bring food to dad?"

"No, I just asked him and he's not hungry yet."

"So mom. can you tell me the story with dad?"

"What story?"

"Well I had another nightmare last night involving dad and this man."

Her face gone pale. She cleared her throat for the time to tell this horrible story to Kimberly has come. "Why don't you finish lunch first and we can can talk afterward?"

Kimberly nod her head. "Ok."

After lunch, Kimberly clear the table and realized it was close to meeting with Dennis at the coffee shop.

She found her mom in teh living dring her usual tea. "Mom, can we talk when i get back? I have to meet Dennis now."

"Dennis? you mean the boy who love to tease you about your hair?"

She smile. "Yes mom, that's him."

"Where did you guys bump into each other. His family moved away a long time ago."

"At Aunt Sonya son's wedding. I'll tell you more later-- I have to go now." She kissed her mom on the cheek and left.

"Wait -- how handsome is he now?" Mrs. v teased, stopping her daughter from her steps.

"Mom..." She groan while turn around and trying hard not to blush.

"You can't go yet until you tell me so."

"Yes. He's very handsome." she said quickly and jetted out of there, leaving her mom chuckling by herself.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
don't have slot about aum and kimberley scene.. but never mind... haha... love the bubbly character of kimberley.. haha.. take your time.. =D