can i say something about ch7 and ch3??????

natty

Chubs
I was actually referring to Ch 7..but what I meant was new script writers as in the people who write the dialogues, NOT the actual story. Like I said sometimes the base of the story is good but yet the scenes and dialogues don't come out as well.

still they're rewriting scripts for remakes lol change words here change words there.. lol most people watch it for the actual story.. lol

but anyways well apparently ch7's script writers are good enough to get recognize and win awards inside and outside of thailand.. ;) so i take that as the script writers doing their job...

but now that pjj moved over to ch 3.. they should start getting outside recognitions... their time will come.. not every one can stay at the bottom forever..

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol. i haven't watched any of his lakorns lately but i like him. maybe it's because he's tall. haha.
I say CH 7 should borrow some of the pra'eks in CH 3. :D
They can't borrow KEN! lmao he is best with channel 3; he might ruin his career. :eek: hahaha naw, a good actor doesn't require a good channel.

I just happen to like Ch3 this year and I watch ch7 from time to time, about time channel 7 find better pra nangs and they chemistry on screen is pretty bad. (Stefan/Pancake, Nam/Bee M, Brook/Noon/Aump, Cee/Cheer, etc) horrible pairing.

The problem is not the channel, it's the castings and poor/good acting, and plot. LMAO

onahc

sarNie Elites
ch 7 ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssss, what more can i say. their lakons are cheap looking, look at the film they use. most of their stories drag and drag, for example, the latest one is suparbarut satan. 8 episodes with so much filler and no progression. their actors look okay and acting is so so. only a few standouts in the look and acting department.

ch 3 and ch 5 are definitely above ch 7. ch 5 have limited number of talents so the same people get paired together over and over so i'm glad they are working more with ch 7.

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like Ch.5/Exact the most. Even when they suck, they suck so bad it's entertaining if you know what I mean. They also usually do pretty well on the pairing dept. despite a sucky story or whatnot. A lot of their pairings seem to hit it off chem wise, although there's been a couple of misses. The 40 min/epi is an advantage to me cause it seems shorter. So if it sucks at least you can say it didn't suck as long as the others.

Ch.7 has more eye candy and if you're shallow like me that's important. Their promotions/PR dept is also 100x's better than Ch.3. Other than that both channels have their strengths and weaknesses.

Also would it be more accurate to compare production companies rather than channels? I don't know how much influence channels have over the companies but I have to say Kantana sucks the most from what I've seen.

Heart_of_Chocolate

sarNie Oldmaid
i actually watch all channel's lakorn... i watch the lakorns that seem s interesting to me and if i like the storyline or not. Channel 3 has really good lakorn and all the actors can act really well.. As for channel 7, most of their actors and actresses are really young... and Channel 5, their storyline are so dramatic... i watch only some.... hehe... I only watch the one with the hott Pr'ek..lol.. but I enjoy watching lakorns from all channels and I have a lot of fav. actors and actresses from all the diff. channels. I say each channel is has their ups and downs.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
ch. 7 lakorns may grab awards...but i bet it's only w/ a handful of good actors/ actresses they have...Noon, Por, Kob...tat all i can reallie name..most of the youngings still has a long way to go....not that ch.3 dun have newbies who need to improve..but just now as much...

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
They can't borrow KEN! lmao he is best with channel 3; he might ruin his career. :eek: hahaha naw, a good actor doesn't require a good channel.

I just happen to like Ch3 this year and I watch ch7 from time to time, about time channel 7 find better pra nangs and they chemistry on screen is pretty bad. (Stefan/Pancake, Nam/Bee M, Brook/Noon/Aump, Cee/Cheer, etc) horrible pairing.

The problem is not the channel, it's the castings and poor/good acting, and plot. LMAO
ekkk not my ken! anybody else besides my ken. lol.

Directors need to have better pairing! ^_^

solin

sarNie Adult
I don't care about the chanel 'cause the most important is the lakorn itselfs and It chanel have good and bad lakorns.
But I quite agree to say that actually Ch3 have better lakorns than Ch7...their plots are more interesting.
During the 3 last years, I enjoy lot of Ch3 lakorns contrary to Ch7 (only few really keep me inetrested).
Ch7 lakorns are too basic or if they have good plot, the story is too delayed which make it boring at certains points :
how many Ch7 lakorns I stop watching after some episodes...to directly watch the end !
...and I have lot of more fave in Ch7 than in Ch3...that is why I keep watching Ch7 lol.
I think, Ch7 promote better their artists...so they are more popular and actually,
they most of the time count on the popularity of the cast before the story itselfs !
Ch5 lakorns are not bad too...the problem is when It's good, It's really good but when It's bad, It really sucks !

fun

Expired Sarnie
they suck so bad, that's why they have the highest ratings lol..
They may grab all the awards in the world but it doesn't mean they are the best.

ch. 7 lakorns may grab awards...but i bet it's only w/ a handful of good actors/ actresses they have...Noon, Por, Kob...tat all i can reallie name..most of the youngings still has a long way to go....not that ch.3 dun have newbies who need to improve..but just now as much...
I am not so sure about Kob and Por in my lakorn book but to other yes they are quite popular. LOL

I don't care about the chanel 'cause the most important is the lakorn itselfs and It chanel have good and bad lakorns.
But I quite agree to say that actually Ch3 have better lakorns than Ch7...their plots are more interesting.
During the 3 last years, I enjoy lot of Ch3 lakorns contrary to Ch7 (only few really keep me inetrested).
Ch7 lakorns are too basic or if they have good plot, the story is too delayed which make it boring at certains points :
how many Ch3 lakorns I stop watching after some episodes...to directly watch the end !
...and I have lot of more fave in Ch7 than in Ch3...that is why I keep watching Ch7 lol.
I think, Ch7 promote better their artists...so they are more popular and actually,
they most of the time count on the popularity of the cast before the story itselfs !
Ch5 lakorns are not bad too...the problem is when It's good, It's really good but when It's bad, It really sucks !
I believe it is based on popularity too not the lakorn itself. And we are all just stating opinions, even with awards and all those stuff it ain't proof. I tend to watch all channel like I already mentioned it quite a few times already, but my award goes to CH3. Once in awhile CH7 rocks my boat but not like it used to be in the past. And channel 3 is a little bit more where we can relate to. And with Sawan Bieng, I don't look at it that it was overly dramatic with the rape scenes but the acting is just priceless. Khun Noo Tewada, I don't even know why it became a lakorn, though I love Wier and Pancake and the only thing that made it bearable was that the supporting casts was great.

Ana

sarNie Adult
Ch7 ROCKS :tease: :dude: :p

I personally prefer ch7. Most of my fave are in that channel. 2 me ch3 used to be good back in the dayz. I dun frequently watch ch3 now. I watch it when I dun have anything to watch. IMO I think ch7 has better actors and actress ;). Their plot are more interesting. Even though they drags most of the time :lol:. I just prefer and love ch7 more. Besides they dun pair up the same couple ALL the time :rolleyes: . Maybe beside Cee-Cheer but really they get pair once every year :lol: . Anywayz, Ch 3 actors aren't all that gr8 to me. Ch3 3 have older older p'ek and young actress. While ch7 has more mature actress. So it's the same thing. I rather watch n'ek that's a few years older [still looking young and fresh] then a p'ek whose 2 decade older then n'ek :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ch 7 ssssssssssssssuuuuuuuccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssss, what more can i say. their lakons are cheap looking, look at the film they use. most of their stories drag and drag, for example, the latest one is suparbarut satan. 8 episodes with so much filler and no progression. their actors look okay and acting is so so. only a few standouts in the look and acting department.
Huh? :blink: If anything, Ch. 3 has the worst creative working on their previews and ending credits. Honestly speaking, their previews look like they were done decades ago when CS3 hadn't existed. They're so simple and bland. Whereas Ch. 7, their cameras to film are pretty good na. I think at times, Ch. 7 looks a bit disorganized is because some of their airing lakorns are also filming at the same time so there's bound to be some undetected mistakes.

I can't argue on the dragging element of Ch. 7 lakorns because they honestly do. Even I quit on certain lakorns halfway through as there is no steady progression. I think, if Khun Dang of Ch. 7 can stop bugging in in extending the lakorns just because their ratings are high and Ch. 7 lakorns can concentrate more on sweet romance scenes rather than bickering or on other characters all the time, Ch. 3 would be of no match, well even at the moment they don't stand a chance. Ch. 7 practically has the formula for success. They have strong leads like Aum, Noon, and Kob while also having the steaming newbies like Pancake, Pinky, and Kwan to further continue their dominance. Their men are no different. Ch. 7 has some of the hottest pra'akes in terms of popularity like Por, Weir, and Cee. It's not like Ch. 3 where it's always Ken who saves the day.

And when you compare, you have to compare fairly na. Aum and Noon should be compared to actresses their generation and the newbies should be in their own category not only in terms of popularity but also acting abilities and I think it's suffice to say that Ch. 7 leads the way in both departments. In terms of storyline, I watch both channels and sadly to say, yes, Ch. 7 lakorns may drag out but Ch. 3 lakorns who have a more visible storyline aren't that interesting either. All in all, I vote Ch. 7. The acting is better, the production is better, and the dragging storylines are at least not remakes but are fresh and somewhat interesting besides the dragging of course.

And what I meant by popularity is popularity in terms of being recognized as an actor/actress. I don't buy that whole story of how Ch. 7 nang'akes are only famous due to gossip/news/scandals because honestly speaking, Ch. 3 nang'akes are just as scandalous, if not more, but why is that their scandals have no boosting affect on their careers? Perhaps because it's not really the scandals afterall that have brought Ch. 7 actors/actresses to the top but rather their hard work and obvious acting abilities.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Iso agree with you aiyaja.

I like both ch 7 & ch3 but I mostly watch ch7 more. For ch7 yeah their lakorn may drag but their story line is so not remake like ch3 been doing latey and they only have a few new storyline.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
Well I have to go for Ch3. Ch3 have plenty of actor and actress that are not popular in modeling sexy or hot but they got talent in acting. Ch3 have Ken, Aum, Rome, Por , Pip, Willy, Tik, Pete. Even though some actors are not around. I still remember their lakorn for ch3. Ch3 actress Ann, Aff, Rita, Vicki, Mew, Mam, Nok, Benz, Cherry, Joy Siriluk. All these actor and actress are my outstanding because of their ability to act that make the lakorn interesting.

.clash

sarNie Egg
Well in my opinion, I think Channel 3 lakorns are better than Channel 7. Channel 7 lakorns look low budget and camera angling sometime suck.... Channel 3 lakorns filming are really nice. Most channel 3 lakorns are really well written.

kalek

sarNie Hatchling
For ch7, most of ne'k are pretty and can act. But I feel like Pancake, Pinky, Kwan, Poo, Cheer just need better n'ek role. Their role need to have better personality instead of just looking pretty and be princess. most of the ne'k are high-so in lakorn. For Pr'ek, They don't interest me will only Cee. Just like how Paul have to play for Ch7 because Ch7 need more pr'ek. The Pr'ek role and n'ek are repeat. Pr'ek always take care of n'ek and they both like each other but don't want to say. Until the end they say it. While throughout the story so many people interrupt their time of being sweet with each other.

wushumastah

sarNie Egg
lol i watch both ch7 AND ch3
ch5 doesnt appeal to me and i dont know why
im more into ch7 and ch3

they both have their ups and downs too,
and i this part is random

but what if they made a channel they combined both ch7 and ch3 stars
now that would be interesting