Cecilia's Boredom

cecilia

Staff member
KEKEKEKE... OMG... AFF AND MY HOTTIE YUAN HONG!!!!!
AAAAHHHHHHHH!!! SUPER HOT!!..
wow.. i never knew you n chen like him.. haha.. he's so hot.. xp..
muahaha .. i love him since the YANG WARRIOR series .. watch DARKTALE .. and now CONDOR HERO .. He's so HOT as the evil p'ek LOl

LOL I DONT KNOW HIM BUT HE'S HOTT
He's in LEGEND OF CONDOR HERO as YANG KANG ..

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Yea, idk who he is either. But one word for him HOTTTT!!!! Aff is so darn gorgeous!!
Posters are HOTT as always!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LMAO.. CECI.. HE'S ONE MAJOR HOTTIE.. BUT I HAVENT WATCHED HIS DRAMAS YET LOL..
my sis is like super in love with yang warriors... i've seen some scenes here n there .. hehe.. but i gotta start it soon.. she says its the best.. and.. hmmm i would watch it because it has major hotties.. lol..
hmmm.. i want to watch legend of the condor heroes.. but... i wish it was someone else instead of aeriel.. not a big fan of hers much.. **coughcough** im a liu yi fei fan lmao... but yea.. i'll prob get started on them soon.. lol.. my sis says yuan hong plays such an annoying person in there.. hehe..

cecilia

Staff member
he was good and fine until he go back to reclaim his throne as the young jin prince, by then, he's one cold heart person.
regardless, just like Nianci, i can't get over this badass YANG KANG character --- Justin really play his role well b/c i hate his evilness but still able to forgive him in the end too LOL -- just one smile witth those pretty eyes .. i can forgive in him in a heartbeat ^^

i watch yang brother for the script itself until i notice the evil Yelu .. He was so hot in there with those bear/mustache *

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
After i'm done with the fic #1 .. i realize he does look that way in that LOl
then i feel bad -- that's why i did #2 b/c some handsome looking man can be that and with the thoughts, the 2nd one can be it with the hyper girl LOl

thanks for the comments na kha :wub: -- will continue to make more in the future ^^

these are for chinky's fiction 'BROKEN PIECES' --- happen to finish it within 2 hours LOl.
read here: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php...mp;#entry624854

OMG. didn't know posters were made for my story. :lol: Thank so much!!! i absolutely LOVE it all. Thanks again. :D
oh and wow, only two hours to read the story?... must be addictive... hehehe... :p

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
LOL WOW CECI HEHE..
HMMMM I THINK HE LOOKS SUPER HOT IN YANG WARRIORS...
IONO BUT GUYS WITH STACHE LIKE HIM AND AUM.. MAKES ME **FANSELF** WHOOOOO.. LOL.. TOO HOT!!!!!
ONCE AGIAN... GREAT JOB !!!! LOVE THEM POSTERS EHEHE..

Saifah

bite me x___
OMG YOU ARE SOO TALENTED!! i LOVE LOOKiNG AT YOUR GRAPHiCS!!
iTS SOO BEAUTiFUL!! i LOVE THEM FF POSTERS TOO!!