Cellphone Suggestions

Quarter

Tell me about it.
def not the LG chocolate. that phone is so sensitive, piss me off sometimes. but it's really cute and pretty, so i suggest that =]

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Sony Ericson w810i.

I have it. It's a great phone. Although I will probably switch to the iphone soon.

Hiatus

Super Momo
sony ericsson but im so in love with Sharp 903SH its huge but awesome ive only heard or read good review on it ^_^ japanese phone are awesome lol

Laguna Babe

sarNie Egg
thankyou ^^ i know japanese phones are so cool i luv dem but i'm going Cambodia to buy my fone not japan lolz I want a girly fone lolz

Quarter

Tell me about it.
girly phones are annoying. and i dont know how some girls can hang so much stuff on their phone.

If you want a phone that have a good sound to play mp3 and have a great quality when you are using the 3G , you should choose nokia like the 5700 xpress music ( this is a really nice phone for young people and really easy to use but more for guys) or the N95 which is more for a girl...

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
get something cheap...hahaha i don't get the point of phones...people buy such expensive phones just because of the cool features and the gadets that come with it...yet they don't even use the phone to it's full potential...! Admit it for those that have expensive cell phones...all yalls do is talk on the phone and maybe text and take some pix...!

*Ice*

sarNie Adult
sony ericsson w580i :D

I say sony fones coz they walkman and sony kno what they are doin' coz they mostly music company also innit 55 if ya'll get wat i mean i love ma fone 55 great sound also and great cam i hate nokia fones now i think they just old i remember ma first one forgot what it called ha everyone had it

sports ppl this w580i has step-o-meter counts how many steps u take haha and burn cals and stuff like that ha
also track ID what songs u dnt kno u pplay it on ur fone and it tracks it for u BONUS sims on ur fone hahaha sony fo life and this fone has sexy lights hahaha on da side they well good!! mini disco innit 555

noungning

Heartless
get something cheap...hahaha i don't get the point of phones...people buy such expensive phones just because of the cool features and the gadets that come with it...yet they don't even use the phone to it's full potential...! Admit it for those that have expensive cell phones...all yalls do is talk on the phone and maybe text and take some pix...!
haha ur are funny, but no, i do use all my phone gadgets often...

i have a w800i had it for almost 3 years now wow... time flies

the flashlight works awesome when i need lighting...

the camera is clear too so whenever i forget my camera, it's an awesome replacement.

and i've used the video, for little things i need to remember... which is ok quality, not the best...

and i love my music so the mp3 is always on when i need something to listen to... and i have 2gig card on it but i should really up it to 4gigs

sucks my battery is burning out because of my past 2 trips to asia...

anyways... i recommend sonys, because i love my sonys, and this is my second one... if i were to get another i'd get a sony again.

just beware when u're in cambodia, u don't buy a FAKE phone that is an immitation of the real one, because in thailand, there were many immitations that looked real, but sold as a 2nd hand phone.

Muddie Murda

smile...
girly phones are annoying. and i dont know how some girls can hang so much stuff on their phone.
Yeah...they have like hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee collections all together...
Well, i guess they'll never lose it. :p

Hahaha maybe I'm one of those people?
But I use it similiar to Ning...except mines don't have a nice flashlight.
And I hardly talk on my phone. Whole month probably 10 minutes. HAHA :D jk
I got mines because I want a handy camera for quick pictures and a mp3 player in one, so I won't have to carry both.
It's such a handful and my pockets can only hold so much.
The actual phone part, eh, it's just extra I guess. It's there so ppl can track me down. haha :D
Gosh, I hate my phone.

just beware when u're in cambodia, u don't buy a FAKE phone that is an immitation of the real one, because in thailand, there were many immitations that looked real, but sold as a 2nd hand phone.
i usually get mine straight from the website. for future reference, how do you tell it's an imitation?

noungning

Heartless
well the thing is. it's really hard to tell... sometimes it's just the slightest thing like a button on the phone having the wrong characters listed!

but... some are just old money phones, replaced with a cover that looks like a new phone... i.e. a w800i phone replaced with a w810i phone cover... something along the lines but not so close in models...

sorry i can't give u more, i was just sent loads of emails about fake phones... the nokia line. but unfortunately i've deleted them already. with phones in asia, if u go and buy it at the licensed retailer booths for that model, it's positively real, but if u go to those 2nd hand phone booths and stuff, just use much cautions.

i just got the nokia 5300 xpressmusic for christmas and i love it... holds like 1 or 2 gig of music... but i love it... i play it at work and i'm like a walking stereo at work cause everyone can hear the music... i love it... the vid is kinda shady but wen i take pics it's awesome... lol i know i sound so cocky....lol... but i think the samsung blast is good too my mom and dad have that and they have so many cambodian and mexican music on there i duno how many gigs it has though.