CELLPHONE

sandyc

sarNie Juvenile
I have the Sidekick LX.. got it earlier this year.. many good features, but I'm over it.. ready for a new one..

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Here's my phone :p But I'm ready for a new one :p
I have sprint and yeah. UNLIMITED TEXTTING!! :D
That's all I ever do TEXT!! My hobby haha

danana82

sarNie Egg

Just got this phone a few days ago and am loving it. I have it with ATT but Sprint also has this phone.

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
i just got 4 new blackberry storm for FREE!! haha its not even out in stores yet, probly not til later this month or even later! haha
its good to know ppl, i always get the latest stuff for free!

anyways im keeping one of em for myself and selling the other 3....im such a hustler haha

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
i just got 4 new blackberry storm for FREE!! haha its not even out in stores yet, probly not til later this month or even later! haha
its good to know ppl, i always get the latest stuff for free!

anyways im keeping one of em for myself and selling the other 3....im such a hustler haha
oh wow 4 free phones?? how much are you selling it for then??? j/w'ing

judyp

sarNie Adult
i sold them for only $100....all gone already haha.
and i LOVE it so far! its the best blackberry i've used so far!!
dangit! 100 only? i would've bought all of them and hustle for more! hahah! it does look like a pretty cool phone..im even considering switching to verizon to get the dang phone. haha!

hithxbye

sarNie Juvenile
dangit! 100 only? i would've bought all of them and hustle for more! hahah! it does look like a pretty cool phone..im even considering switching to verizon to get the dang phone. haha!
hahaha yeah i guess i was just too nice, i sold them all to my friends so i cut them a deal! hahah

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
yeah, before I upgraded to windows mobile 6, it told me that I could not go back to windows mobile 5, which I thought would be fine since I was upgrading to a newer software. I was so wrong. Plus I had bought the phone originally as a refurb phone, that may have had something to do with it. But I love my Nokia E71 now.