[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow!! This was so old, nearly 6 years ago!! Haha but they both still look exactly like that today!!55 seriously these two are aging so well!!:love:

Mario doesn't look so bad there lol he looks really cute too! Ahaha but somehow I don't find him that attractive on screen lol 55 Mark looked like he was startled when Mario called him "nong Mark" aka younger brother lol bc Mark's actually more mature looking and bigger than Mario lol :p:p

But yea, when I first saw Taew and Mark did that calendar shoot years ago, I kept dreaming and wanting them to pair up! It finally happened after so many years and they're still looking fine as ever! And they're also working with one of the best production in Thaikand!!!! Whoop whoop!!! If anything, Mark just keeps getting hotter and more handsome by the minute!!:naughty2::icon12: There I go again, fangirl crazy phase!:pancarta::facepalm::icon12:

@Kay123 You just keep posting cute clips you find, I'll do the same!!!:love: I do really want Mark and Taew in a modern Lakorn!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOOOOON!!!:clap:
Mario cute but I don't feel the same way about him as I do for Mark :love: I guess to me it all comes down to having charisma and Mark has definitely got it, same as Taew she is definitely charismatic. Which Is also why I am so drawn to them and I don't get obsessed with or star struck very often. But I am now since u have discovered them :risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol! Yep, and Mark has said it himself numerous times that he likes petite girls that are attractive and pretty looking! :D after I saw him and Mew, I finally understand why lol and then now Taew too so cute!! Haha :nut::icon12:

Omg-- we are going so off tangent!!! lol it's not even about a Raknakara anymore!! Lmbo!!! But hey it's still relevant to the casts!! Hahhahaha :risas3:
Petite looking that he likes :naughty2: totally opposite of his current partner . But I do find Kim personality kinda cute and there is obviously some special qualities that she posses that is why he is with her making her one the luckiest woman out there :aaaaa:

Ok maybe we should get back on topic, I don't want to get a strike for spamming :facepalm:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Idk--I still don't dig Kimmy :celebrate16: I have respect for them but don't dig her lol :celebrate16:

Okay--I'm done for tonight!:pancarta:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Idk--I still don't dig Kimmy :celebrate16: I have respect for them but don't dig her lol :celebrate16:

Okay--I'm done for tonight!:pancarta:
I just went and made a comment on act art IG regarding JN and MM lack of sweet scenes Hahahaha p'off is probably thinking what a bloody whinger I am :risas3: ok good night :aloofandbored:
IMG_2469.JPG IMG_2470.JPG

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Been waiting for this...My Heart is Waiting for Love...ahhh finally!!!
Yep I think we have all been waiting for the longest time for this since epi 3 :facepalm: finally . Hope this isn't going to be the only scene though we need more :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
HOLY!!**Ghost face** :naughty2: how intimate! And he's back in his western outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, I knew p'Off would serve us more intimate scenes after he pisses us off! :thumbup::thumbup:
And the funniest thing is that pic was posted 2mins after I made the comment about the lack of sweet scenes :risas3: what a huge coincidence :cheer: but I am happy to just see that scene posted . Her brother or any side characters better not turn up and ruin this for us :BangHead:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I don't hold to the standard that men should make the first move. I do, however, feel like JN knows MM well enough by this point that he should take the liberty to say he loves her. He has expressed worry, caring and physical attraction towards her. He has asked her multiple times to "forget the past." That is not the same thing as saying I love you. Heck, that is not even the same as saying "I don't love ML." And he has not said, "I will NOT marry JLOK."
So, although MM is too hard on herself, I don't think she can interpret any of his actions or words thus far as romantic love. She fell in love with him because he proved himself to be a kind, respectable, man. If he doesn't do anything beyond that, she won't know she herself is the recipient of his affections. And I am not wanting him to present her with a new house. There is no need for grand gestures. Just say the words, dude. I definitely agree that the horse scene was the perfect moment, that got away:(

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
About time JN put his lips in use!! :love::love::pancarta:
Wish it was closer to MM's lip though :naughty2: but it's ok, the forehead is better then nothing, because we have been getting practically nothing from JN for the last few episodes :BangHead:
I don't hold to the standard that men should make the first move. I do, however, feel like JN knows MM well enough by this point that he should take the liberty to say he loves her. He has expressed worry, caring and physical attraction towards her. He has asked her multiple times to "forget the past." That is not the same thing as saying I love you. Heck, that is not even the same as saying "I don't love ML." And he has not said, "I will NOT marry JLOK."
So, although MM is too hard on herself, I don't think she can interpret any of his actions or words thus far as romantic love. She fell in love with him because he proved himself to be a kind, respectable, man. If he doesn't do anything beyond that, she won't know she herself is the recipient of his affections. And I am not wanting him to present her with a new house. There is no need for grand gestures. Just say the words, dude. I definitely agree that the horse scene was the perfect moment, that got away:(
Could have not worded it better , I feel the exact same way as you do :BangHead:

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
Ya--- I never realized that until recently. That if he and Kimmy do work out and last, Kimmy is prob the luckiest woman!! Luckiest woman-- I'm jealous! :pancarta::p:icon12: Cuz I honestly think Mark can do better than Kimmy and that sounds mean but Kimmy's too old-looking, masculine for him. I'm sure Kimmy can do much better with more masculine and older looking man, but she seems really into Mark, obsessed like us fan girls!! LMAO! Mark really matches more with the petite, cute, pretty and sexy types like Mew, Taew, Yaya, etc LOL :risas3: **oh gosh-- I sound so mean** lol but just saying!!:celebrate16::celebrate16:

Anyhow, as long as they're happy I'm happy for them!;):clap: :)[/QUOTE]
I'm a huge mk fan and huge Mark fan, but I never thought that one of them is luckier than the other because they suit each other so well personally and characterized. Both are lucky to have one and another.

xodxo

I'm a huge mk fan and huge Mark fan, but I never thought that one of them is luckier than the other because they suit each other so well personally and characterized. Both are lucky to have one and another.
:p lol -- I understand, I was just saying how I felt with MK lol I understand MK has a ginormous fan base esp in Thailand, it's insane but I just don't really dig Kimmy with Mark. Like their sparks doesnt get to me compared to when I see Mark and Mew or Mark and Taew LOL :celebrate16: Absolutely nothing against her/them 555

I want my boo Mark to be happy! That's the most important. If Kimmy is the one, I could only support him 100%! :)

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
:p lol -- I understand, I was just saying how I felt with MK lol I understand MK has a ginormous fan base esp in Thailand, it's insane but I just don't really dig Kimmy with Mark. Like their sparks doesnt get to me compared to when I see Mark and Mew or Mark and Taew LOL :celebrate16: Absolutely nothing against her/them 555

I want my boo Mark to be happy! That's the most important. If Kimmy is the one, I could only support him 100%! :)
Thought you were going to bed? :aloofandbored:
IMG_0335.jpg

xodxo

Thought you were going to bed? :aloofandbored:
View attachment 7271
Well--I thought I was done bragging about Mark lol but it's only 8:41pm here, still too early for bed!!

And YOU!!! You just had to post that picture of JN kissing MM's forehead!!!! Lol now I can't contain myself!!!!!! :celebrate16::celebrate16:

Btw--he looks delicious in that half naked picture !!! Lol :facepalm::icon12::love::naughty2:

Last edited:

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Haha we are on the same boat then. I haven't felt this way about an actor since Willy Mcintosh days :worship2: (and that is a very long time ago:facepalm:) I have other actors who I think is cute, but my Mark is different, something about him sets him aside from the other actors :aaaaa:he has this looks that scream "love me take me have all of me" :risas3: Going a little off topic here , but I keep seeing news on Mark Mint and Kim :confused12:with a few ppl commented on Mark's being immature and not letting go? could anymore brief me about what happened between them pls ? :naughty2: ( I am being noisy )
Willy Mcintosh was my first love too! So much that i almost flew to Thailand (back in the days) to stalk him :pancarta:. I felt like you currently do now for Mark when I was watching him in KC ( noticed my profile pic) and was obsessed with IG, Youtube, FB, etc - anything Mark-related. :nut:, but have moved on. He's still cute in my book and will watch his future lakorns. Still think these current pra'eks can't hold a candle to Willy back in his prime.

However, if you're in love with Mark don't go searching for that article and just ignore it and keep on cheering for Mark.

xodxo

Lol--JN did tease MM a bit with LOK, but somehow I find it hard for MM to believe JN even if he were to openly say I LOVE YOU because she has made up her mind that she stole ML's place to be with JN. That she stole her sister's love. Blah blah lol That's why she suppresses so much emotion inside of her.

Then again as "smart" as they both are lol they never openly discuss about ML, her curse, her guilt, etc everything is in her head, her overthinking just keeps piling up or something! Let alone the pressure from her egotistic brother lol :celebrate16::celebrate16: arg!! It's a headache!!!! I commend JN for being so patient with MM, if I were JN, I don't think I could be as patient :pancarta::celebrate16::risas3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Willy Mcintosh was my first love too! So much that i almost flew to Thailand (back in the days) to stalk him :pancarta:. I felt like you currently do now for Mark when I was watching him in KC ( noticed my profile pic) and was obsessed with IG, Youtube, FB, etc - anything Mark-related. :nut:, but have moved on. He's still cute in my book and will watch his future lakorns. Still think these current pra'eks can't hold a candle to Willy back in his prime.

However, if you're in love with Mark don't go searching for that article and just ignore it and keep on cheering for Mark.
Yep Willy is one the best. Loved him! Ok I will just ignore the mint mark kim incident then and not go google it haha ..

mymps03

sarNie Hatchling
people just want to drag kimmy into it, its all about Mark and mint things, just turn a blind eye to it cuz nobody is innocent. fan or (people) of both side , just want to make the other side look bad. but me I don't care.