[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Taew's eyes are very fierce. You get the saddness, sorrow, happiness, shyness and all in her. Crying scenes are so believable. Like someone said you don't want to cry but yet you end up doing so. She has grown so much and does very good in her character.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Damn guys break 1 of ep11 was so good!! Fonjarn is so faithful to ML, never leaving her!! I cried with FJ too, could only imagine how traumatized she must have been!!! Patamasuda never fails to impress me with her evilnesss and daringness!!!!!!

Finally, JN to the rescue!!!!!:cheer:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
So this scene literally got me crying :crybaby2:
JN and MM very first and last pic together, the only thing that is a reminder for his son of how his mummy looked like :crybaby2::crybaby2:
IMG_0878.JPG

xodxo

Omg-- I hate MM again! She's so bloody cold, her attitude and vibe sounds so jealous! I hate the way she talks to JN about ML, she sounds really jealous and always puts JN in a very difficult situation! I'm so sick of her!! Really fed up of her stupid thinking again!!!!! Arg'!!! Feeling like pulling somebody's stupid hair out!!!!:BangHead::mad::BangHead: Gosh--right when I thought MM would warm up, she's still some cold beast inside just like her brother!! These two can be so bloody cold!!!:nut::nut::nut: So annoying!!!!:fighting3:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Omg-- I hate MM again! She's so bloody cold, her attitude and vibe sounds so jealous! I hate the way she talks to JN about ML, she sounds really jealous and always puts JN in a very difficult situation! I'm so sick of her!! Really fed up of her stupid thinking again!!!!! Arg'!!! Feeling like pulling somebody's stupid hair out!!!!:BangHead::mad::BangHead: Gosh--right when I thought MM would warm up, she's still some cold beast inside just like her brother!! These two can be so bloody cold!!!:nut::nut::nut: So annoying!!!!:fighting3:
I don't really understand but the way she talked, her body language and hurtful JN, she must say something that hurt him.

xodxo

Oh no!!! Muerngmarn is finally dead! How sad!!! Patamasuda--feel sorry for you, no matter how rebellious you are, in the end Muerngmarn will be conquered! Sorry man--so sad!!

xodxo

I don't really understand but the way she talked, her body language and hurtful JN, she must say something that hurt him.
I'll translate the dialogue later after the live, but she's srsly annoying, never consider JN's feelings. So dead cold!:mad:

xodxo

Omg--I cried so much during this scene!!! The feeling that your being kicked out of your own kingdom and losing your status as King and Queen! I truly applaude Namfon!! And the maid Qeemin, gosh--- she outperformed herself!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She did so well at the crying scene and show the love and dedication she has for Patamasuda!!

IMG_3840.jpg IMG_3841.jpg IMG_3842.jpg

xodxo

Alright I won't translate word for word but during that scene she's pretty much bringing up the same old sh8t like ML is now back so my son and I are worthless to you. Eventually, blah blah-- we'll leave or get kicked out so you can live with ML. It's just stupid to talk like that and it's always the same jealousy shit! I've just had enough with that stupid talk and thinking. Just when JN was about to explain that that's not it, she walked away as usual like a bloody cold beast. I really don't like it!!! Like srsly, how can JN put up with that? And yes, she got more pissed bc JN ask her to go stay with Jao Ya and for ML to stay in their crib bc she can't move and he doesn't want people to be nosy about ML's condition yet but MM again took that as him wanting ML in his comfort only. Arg!!!! So annoying!! So--she gave him stupid attitudes again! Just annoying!!!

Last edited:

xodxo

Being the thick head that NM is I really want to see how his thick head is going to live/survive or die st the end?!? Can't stand these freaking cold beasts from Chiang Nguern!! So psychotic!

IMG_3844.jpg

IMG_3843.jpg

This is all I can do, MM.
IMG_3845.jpg

xodxo

Finally some shit is about to go down in Chiang Nguern!! Let's see how these beasts of CN will lose battle to foreigners and Siam!!! So much chao!!!:fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3::fighting3:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
JN cried!!!!:sad6::sad6::sad6:omg..... I really need oxygen right now!
So I am not dealing well at all with tonight episode :sad6::sad6:my eyes are puffy and I am feeling suffocated. i can't even think of what to write about the episodes right now. I am crying in every single scenes . This scene with JN cand MM. omg! My heart is shattered.
IMG_0888.jpg

xodxo

Omg--- I'm so done!! So over it!! lol!! Just wanna see the end already!!!!! BRRHHHHHHHHH!!!!

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
So I stopped after 3 to marathon the rest when it's over, but reading everyone's comments is getting me so frustrated with all these sadness and crying.

Actually reading all the comments made me feel as though I am watching the lakorn live - lol Keep it coming! :thumbup:

Last edited:

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Need to prepare more tissue for myself tomorrow...huhuhuhu:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:MM will not be able to see his son grew at all, what a heartbreak.:crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

xodxo

So I stopped after 3 to marathon the rest when it's over, but reading everyone's comments is getting me so frustrated with all these saddest and crying.

Actually reading all the comments made me feel as though I am watching the lakorn live - lol Keep it coming! :thumbup:
LOL-- กูอินเกินไป อิอิ :risas3::celebrate16::risas3:

~~
Honestly I spent half of the time being more frustrated with bipolar MM than anything else!:nut:

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! In the preview for the next episode, the scene where it looks like Manmueng is holding her baby (probably saying goodbye), I don't know if it's Manmueng I hear crying or if it's Mingla, but damn! So heartbreaking! That right there got me almost tearing up and it was only about 2seconds.