[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

crazy12

sarNie Hatchling
Leading to MM’s death..I can’t bear it because I know it’s going to be a very sad and heartbreaking scene. Huhuhu

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
From now, I just hope they can say and hear from each other “ I love you” before apart. Please don’t be cruel to them from start to the end.

Last edited:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
OMG, I can’t take it. Not even single character has happy ending, such tragic lakorn that I ‘ve ever watched. i usually won’t watch unhappy ending but this one is just exception cause Mark, Taew and Mew in it.
Can anyone confirm that Did they say to each other those-words that-everyone-want-to-hear?

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Hm--- I'm not sure about this final episode lol it feels kind of bad, rushed, not satisfying to me. I think JN lost a lot of screen time in this episode lol --:risas3: but hey it's cool, JN did NOT age one bit lol his son is all grown up but he looks exactly like when he first appeared in ep.1 :risas3::risas3:

Mark really did try to cry 55 his crying was so cute! Lol :p https://instagram.com/p/BZyo94mH9K2/

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
Hm--- I'm not sure about this final episode lol it feels kind of bad, rushed, not satisfying to me. I think JN lost a lot of screen time in this episode lol --:risas3: but hey it's cool, JN did NOT age one bit lol his son is all grown up but he looks exactly like when he first appeared in ep.1 :risas3::risas3:

Mark really did try to cry 55 his crying was so cute! Lol :p https://instagram.com/p/BZyo94mH9K2/
With rushing ending, how did they announce onlt 10 eps in the beginning????? I wonder who they execute this lakorn into 10 eps?
And did they run out their budget to do all fancy scenes that they didn’t do makeup for old JN. Not even drawing wrinkles, gray hair, or dress up like old man with walking stick. Honestly, I feel embarrassed while watching old JN :risas3::risas3::risas3:

Last edited:
P

PrincessKarina

With rushing ending, how did they announce onlt 10 eps in the beginning????? I wonder who they execute this lakorn into 10 eps?
And did they run out their budget to do all fanny scenes that they didn’t do makeup for old JN. Not even drawing wrinkles, gray hair, or dress up like old man with walking stick. Honestly, I feel embarrassed while watching old JN :risas3::risas3::risas3:
Really? What about ML? Did she aged? lol

xodxo

Honestly this last episode is not even memorable lol I think the rest before that were more memorable :rolleyes:

Yea, I really think they could have extended one more episode to formally wrap up JN in a more proper old age, ML, and LOK. What happened to LOK? She disappeared. Lol

The ending could have been so much better. This ending leaves me feeling like any other ending.o_O

And did they run out their budget to do all fanny scenes that they didn’t do makeup for old JN. Not even drawing wrinkles, gray hair, or dress up like old man with walking stick. Honestly, I feel embarrassed while watching old JN :risas3::risas3::risas3:
5555--Old JN looks like he was just born LOL :risas3: they seriously could not even do proper make up?? Wtheck?? Seriously, the make up crew failed!! Lol

Really? What about ML? Did she aged? lol
She was young, she died when the son was only 11, so she was still youthful, I assume. Mew looks beautiful always in the Lakorn!!:p

~~

Mark crying watching the final epidode 555 I don't think anyone has cried as much as cutie Mark from this Lakorn 555:p

https://instagram.com/p/BZytIhUg6ux

Still, wonderful job Team Raknakara!!:thumbup: Everyone did their best in the acting department!!:clap::clap:

Last edited:

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Crying in the corner alone...:sad6:MM and ML scene is quite long and very well executed. It was so heartbreaking to see ML tried her best to get off from the bed and crawl to the door. It was also believable to see how MM got killed by NM...I was crying seeing her dropped the sword instead of the sword case.:crybaby2:Don't get me starting at JN and MM scene at the end...i see so many people crying and praising the acting of the cast on twitter right now. Rak Nakara is also trending #1 in Thailand. Hope the final rating surpassed 6.0 or something.

p.s. i also burst out laughing when seeing Mark with his youthful look talking to the grown up soon who looks like his brother..haha

Last edited:

Kayla

sarNie Adult
Did JN say back?
Well I don’t know why MM can write to NM but not one for JN?
and I really laugh at the next teaser cause our JN hasn’t aged when his son grows up.
It's because Mark aka JN is like fine wine, you can't tell when he aged, and he still taste good. :risas3:

But yea, Mark's crying scene was beautifully done. His tears were like crystals.

xodxo

Yes, it's been trending!! I hope the whole team get together for another big dinner and chitchat like they did when they first started filming this!!
IMG_3907.jpg

Acting class with Mom Noi! IMG_3561.jpg
Great team work, p'Off!!:clap::clap:
IMG_3568.jpg

xodxo

I'm just going to focus on Mark's work a bit here bc he's my love. :risas3::risas3::icon12::icon12:

I know that during the filming, pOff and pDang were really proud to have casted Mark and they nearly waited over a year and a half (maybe even more) to get Mark's queue. For that reason, they set a pretty high standards for his acting! I hope they're happy with his performance and work! People, esp actors always say it's an honor to work with Act Art bc it is so highly recognized! While I was proud of Mark's performance, I hope they both were truly satisfied too! While I did not think the ending did JN justice, but Mark's acting was very finely milled in here! He put his best efforts! So did Taew and Mew! Both are stunning!! ML, so stunning I fell for her character!!:love::love:

Flash back to Raknakara filming days and times with pOff&pDang!!
IMG_3908.jpg IMG_3909.jpg IMG_3910.jpg

Cr. Tagged

Looking forward to another day/project of Mark to work with Act Art again!!:icon12:

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
why was dad younger and better looking than son? They should've aged him better to make it more believable and less tacky lols

But why didn't anyone ever tell the son who his real mom was? Why was it kept a secret? And did ML die too? The ending was just too rushed, I feel like they could've had one more episode, but nonetheless, the dying scene had me crying and I usually don't cry even with sad sad sad lakorns

sarN

sarNie Granny
Good lord it end? I been sick all week and haven't watch any drama , just when I'm about to check this thread out to update myself , the lakorn end ? That was fast , I thought it air two eps a week , I'm still in the rscene eps some where rewind & FF:risas3:

Xiongurl26

sarNie Oldmaid
Though Rak Nakara was only 12 episode, I feel like everyone has come such a long way. It's been so long that I felt like I was actually living in a Lakorn. I may not be quite finished with this Lakorn, but what I love was that despite the low ratings, this Lakorn kept everyone on edge. MM may have been the biggest migraine but to watch her battle her inflicted feelings for her country and JN then seeing ML doing everything she could in MeungMarn to gain a place was so all just so strong. I feel like this Lakorn was a balloon that kept on getting bigger and bigger with each breathless episode that finally episode 12 just blew it all off and it finally popped. Everything that made us viewers sad, frustrated, angry just blew off with this ending. We can all finally release. LOL. Bad analogy but thats how I felt. I felt like someone who bottled up their feelings for too long and then finally exploded. When I say explode, I'm exploding with such sadness and release from the stress this Lakorn gave me. LOL. Seeing the beginning of where JN first meets MM to seeing her death makes me feel like they met so many years ago. As if I saw them meet ages ago, but it was actually just a few weeks ago. Haha. Reading all of you ladies' rants and anger out on here makes me feel like Rak Nakara was a a good Lakorn. I love it when Lakorns make people argue because it really shows that the drama has an impact on people. I'm not ready to leave this Lakorn behind but when I do finish, I hope I can cope like you ladies are now. Rak Nakara has also stabbed me in the heart with all of the well executed acting from all of my favorite Leads! P'Off has done an amazing job once again for me. Sorry for the long post but I just had too. The spoiler pics made me not able to contain my feels anymore. :'(

P

PrincessKarina

Though Rak Nakara was only 12 episode, I feel like everyone has come such a long way. It's been so long that I felt like I was actually living in a Lakorn. I may not be quite finished with this Lakorn, but what I love was that despite the low ratings, this Lakorn kept everyone on edge. MM may have been the biggest migraine but to watch her battle her inflicted feelings for her country and JN then seeing ML doing everything she could in MeungMarn to gain a place was so all just so strong. I feel like this Lakorn was a balloon that kept on getting bigger and bigger with each breathless episode that finally episode 12 just blew it all off and it finally popped. Everything that made us viewers sad, frustrated, angry just blew off with this ending. We can all finally release. LOL. Bad analogy but thats how I felt. I felt like someone who bottled up their feelings for too long and then finally exploded. When I say explode, I'm exploding with such sadness and release from the stress this Lakorn gave me. LOL. Seeing the beginning of where JN first meets MM to seeing her death makes me feel like they met so many years ago. As if I saw them meet ages ago, but it was actually just a few weeks ago. Haha. Reading all of you ladies' rants and anger out on here makes me feel like Rak Nakara was a a good Lakorn. I love it when Lakorns make people argue because it really shows that the drama has an impact on people. I'm not ready to leave this Lakorn behind but when I do finish, I hope I can cope like you ladies are now. Rak Nakara has also stabbed me in the heart with all of the well executed acting from all of my favorite Leads! P'Off has done an amazing job once again for me. Sorry for the long post but I just had too. The spoiler pics made me not able to contain my feels anymore. :'(
I agree. Beautifully said!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
why was dad younger and better looking than son? They should've aged him better to make it more believable and less tacky lols

But why didn't anyone ever tell the son who his real mom was? Why was it kept a secret? And did ML die too? The ending was just too rushed, I feel like they could've had one more episode, but nonetheless, the dying scene had me crying and I usually don't cry even with sad sad sad lakorns
I believe someone explained earlier that Mingla had to pose as Manmeung cause of her ties to Meungman. Also in the scene where the men were discussing about being an independent state, I heard the farangs said they will find the 2nd princess and punish whoever is hiding her. So I believe Mingla had to hide her identity or else Jao No I would be in trouble.

I loved listening to Normueng and that one man with the glasses speaking English. They were were both so good! I had trouble understanding Mark though.

To me the saddest scene has got to be when Manmeung was breasfeeding her son for the last time and sang him a lullaby. Damn she was so good. Makes you just wanna cry with her.

P

PrincessKarina

Ok I finished this lakorn raw! Oh my! I'm just not satisfied but it is what it is! :crybaby2:This sucks! Aahhh! The son is such s cutie too when he is fully grown! Lol. I'm waiting for English subtitles now!