[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Last episode rating!

View attachment 7669
Credit: As Tagged
Thanks for sharing . I am so glad see that the ratings at least passed their consistent 3 mark. Even though ratings was not as high as expected this lakorn was still amazing! After last night episodes I honestly think I have spiralled into depression :facepalm: I can't even bring myself to comment on the ending without bloody tearing up :crybaby2::crybaby2:reading everyone comments and seeing all the pics posted on IG of scenes of the last episodes is depressing me :crybaby2:I know it's only a lakorn but the image of each scene remained stuck in my head :crybaby2::crybaby2:I remember in the old version I cried a river but got over it the next day, but don't know why this version is depressing the crap out of me :crybaby2::crybaby2:

P

PrincessKarina

Thanks for sharing . I am so glad see that the ratings at least passed their consistent 3 mark. Even though ratings was not as high as expected this lakorn was still amazing! After last night episodes I honestly think I have spiralled into depression :facepalm: I can't even bring myself to comment on the ending without bloody tearing up :crybaby2::crybaby2:reading everyone comments and seeing all the pics posted on IG of scenes of the last episodes is depressing me :crybaby2:I know it's only a lakorn but the image of each scene remained stuck in my head :crybaby2::crybaby2:I remember in the old version I cried a river but got over it the next day, but don't know why this version is depressing the crap out of me :crybaby2::crybaby2:
I'm in it with you. At least Taew's 2 lakorns coming up with JJ appear to have happy endings. Although I am not a fan of JJ I will tune in for my beloved Taew! I'm done with Taew not having happy ever afters with her characters! :(:crybaby2:

Iheartyadech

sarNie Hatchling
I have been MIA! My IG and FB is nothing by Rak Nakara related. I need to stop looking at it. I can't even controlled myself to comment here cause, like you, I will eventually cried while writing it. I have been emotionally depressed. At work today, I was charting and tears just keeps flowing down. I eventually left home early because my supervisor came over and saw that my eyes were super red and swollen. My coworker had told my supervisor about me crying at work and so she came to reassure me that, if I wanted to leave home early, I can.

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
I wish i could understand the dialect just a tad bit more. Cause it seems like manmueng died because of her brother? Because he was being crazy and was bloodthirsty for jao noi sukkawoang and the only way for him to stop was if he killed jn. In which he didnt, he ended up killing manmueang...

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
I don’t dare to watch again so I wait for the sub to understand more the dialogue. I will lurk around this forum until Mark’s new lakorn come out. No interesting lakorn catch my attention. Let pray for Mark’ s next lakorns are with Taew, Mew and different n’ek.
Kudos to the cast, the producer but not writer=)) for wonderful but tragic lakorn.

P

PrincessKarina

I don’t dare to watch again so I wait for the sub to understand more the dialogue. I will lurk around this forum until Mark’s new lakorn come out. No interesting lakorn catch my attention. Let pray for Mark’ s next lakorns are with Taew, Mew and different n’ek.
Kudos to the cast, the producer but not writer=)) for wonderful but tragic lakorn.
I pray his next so many lakorns aren't with Kim! I'm tired of koojin pairings! I want Mark to spread his wings and grow with other talented actresses! No offense to Kim!

P

PrincessKarina

I also agree the whole cast in here deserves nominations for awards for the superb job they did! Go team Rak Nakara! :p

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Hope it's this one ...

Really wish MM gives JN reaffirmation before that last moment. That last scene of him asking her, "If I don't have you, how am I going to live? What about my heart, MM?" was so so sad T____T
I know!!!! :sad6::sad6::sad6: She said live for our son, for the country, and he said "what about my heart?" :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2: and that is the most heartbreaking because yes he'll go on to be there for those who are still alive and need him, but is he really living? Will life be meaningful? Living out the rest of your days just counting down to death so you can reunite with your heart :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2:

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
I wish i could understand the dialect just a tad bit more. Cause it seems like manmueng died because of her brother? Because he was being crazy and was bloodthirsty for jao noi sukkawoang and the only way for him to stop was if he killed jn. In which he didnt, he ended up killing manmueang...
That's how I see her death too. She died to end her brother's misery, blood thirsty craziness, to end the hate her brother inflicted on her and on the people of CPK. Granted, if her brother wasn't delusional, she wouldn't have died. She only died bc her brother wanted JN dead, so she died in a place that her brother wanted only bc she's scared of failing him. So in conclusion, she chose to die to make her brother stop his hate, not to die for JN. If she was smart, waited for JN, her death could have easily been avoided. But she would be too shameful to face her brother, fail him, so her death was the only excuse to end his misery. That's the message in this version.

Whatever. I really dislike this MM version. It's stupid. I couldn't really watch the final episode. It was just dumb to me.

Anyhow, ratings are all up!
IMG_3931.jpg

Flashback to first production meeting! Applaude for their hard work!!!:clap:
IMG_3929.jpg

A very nice painting of ML&MM. IMG_3930.jpg
Cr. Rightful owner

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I wonder if generally the northern dialect is harder to understand. Because Nakee was a different dialect, yet people stuck through it with such high ratings.

I am tempted to research the final episode, but I think it's too soon for me lol. You know when you watch a really good scene or read a really good book and it leaves a deep impression that can't be replicated. Maybe this weekend...I feel super invested and want to know about PK's life. I did not want a Nakee sequel but I wouldn't mind a Rak Nakara sequel.

Remember when we said JN has hero complex. Well, so does MM. Hahahahaha. That's why they are well suited. Their actions hurt each other, sure, but both understand and respect the motivation behind their actions.

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I pray his next so many lakorns aren't with Kim! I'm tired of koojin pairings! I want Mark to spread his wings and grow with other talented actresses! No offense to Kim!
You know, I was so glad when Nadach didn't paired with Yaya for the twin drama. I was like, "Yes Taew and Nadach. Ok I'll watch." I want Mark to do another lakron with Taew as MC again and one with Mew as love interest. It's nice and refreshing when they pair the actors or actresses with different people.

P

PrincessKarina

You know, I was so glad when Nadach didn't paired with Yaya for the twin drama. I was like, "Yes Taew and Nadach. Ok I'll watch." I want Mark to do another lakron with Taew as MC again and one with Mew as love interest. It's nice and refreshing when they pair the actors or actresses with different people.
Yes I agree! It's so boring after the same pairing over and over! I feel like the actors and actresses cannot grow! Its so refreshing to see new and improved pairings! I almost started liking Mark again after Rak Nakara! But because he isn't paired with his koojin though! I love Taew so I will tolerate her with anyone! Lol

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
A cute MV of Mark and Taew. Watch til the end, cuteness overload!!:celebrate16:

Yes, despite me being so disappointed in the direction of MM in this version, I’m still looking forward to a modern Lakorn of Mark and Taew, in addition to Mark and Mew!! He has very very nice chemistry with them both!!!!

P

PrincessKarina

Oh my
A cute MV of Mark and Taew. Watch til the end, cuteness overload!!:celebrate16:

Yes, despite me being so disappointed in the direction of MM in this version, I’m still looking forward to a modern Lakorn of Mark and Taew, in addition to Mark and Mew!! He has very very nice chemistry with them both!!!!
Oh my! Thank you for sharing! I miss these two like crazy now! They are so cute! They matched physically and all the way around! Hurry and pair up again! :aaaaa:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I have been MIA! My IG and FB is nothing by Rak Nakara related. I need to stop looking at it. I can't even controlled myself to comment here cause, like you, I will eventually cried while writing it. I have been emotionally depressed. At work today, I was charting and tears just keeps flowing down. I eventually left home early because my supervisor came over and saw that my eyes were super red and swollen. My coworker had told my supervisor about me crying at work and so she came to reassure me that, if I wanted to leave home early, I can.
I had a 9hrs back to back shift on Wednesday and was shaking by the time it was lunch time. (Due to lack of sleep and Raknakara ending :facepalm:) I really thought I would have to get replacement and go home earlier. But I went on my 1hrs break and took a nap in the car :facepalm: anyway feeling slightly better recovering slowly. But before giving my thoughts on the ending .. There is actually quite a few scenes that I loved in episode 12 but I only SC and share the most memorable parts From episode 12 that really cut deep into my heart :crybaby2:

MM finding their first photo together, hugging the photo, touching the image of JN face :crybaby2:( what make it so sad is the the fact she had to do this with a photograph and not in person )
IMG_2742.JPG

Breastfeeding her son for the last time, a son that she will never get a chance to see grow up :sad6:
IMG_2751.JPG

Lying cold and dying in her pool of blood as to say I have done my last duty.
IMG_2782.JPG

When JN found MM and she finally tells him She loved him. :crybaby2:
".. I love you with my life, I have love you since the first day we met. I love you." :crybaby2:
IMG_2781.jpg

This is my most favourite scene from episode 12. Indicating MM soul leaving JN and then you hear JN screams out her name and MM gently turns when she hear the scream but the gentle soft look and slight smile and the look in her eyes and her continuing to walk away is to say she is at peace and ready to leave now :crybaby2:
IMG_2779.JPG

JN placing the flower that he gave to MM from their first meeting on her grave (the day they both met and fell inlove) :crybaby2:
IMG_2731.JPG

FLash back of JN and MM :crybaby2:
IMG_2730.JPG

JN buried next to the love of his life and the can finally reunite now:crybaby2:
IMG_2784.JPG

P.S just bawl my eyes out again sharing those scenes :crybaby2:

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ok , so far I'm on eps 9, I kind of like the romance but I feel it'snot enough , don't like the unnecessary Laonkom's situation & to much ML's scenes at the other kingdom , even tho it part of the storyline but I don't remember it was that much in the old verison. I like MM & JN scene , they so eye candy:icon12: but I wish they interacts as husband & wife more , rat , the older version they bath together, groom & feed each other , there hint of more bed activity other than that one night of passion lol . Well, I have a few more esp to go , dont know if I should continue, b/c when I do cry , I cry a river

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
That's how I see her death too. She died to end her brother's misery, blood thirsty craziness, to end the hate her brother inflicted on her and on the people of CPK. Granted, if her brother wasn't delusional, she wouldn't have died. She only died bc her brother wanted JN dead, so she died in a place that her brother wanted only bc she's scared of failing him. So in conclusion, she chose to die to make her brother stop his hate, not to die for JN. If she was smart, waited for JN, her death could have easily been avoided. But she would be too shameful to face her brother, fail him, so her death was the only excuse to end his misery. That's the message in this version.

Whatever. I really dislike this MM version. It's stupid. I couldn't really watch the final episode. It was just dumb to me.

Anyhow, ratings are all up!
View attachment 7672

Flashback to first production meeting! Applaude for their hard work!!!:clap:
View attachment 7670

A very nice painting of ML&MM. View attachment 7671
Cr. Rightful owner
Im glad i wasnt the only one that felt that way. If her brother wasnt crazy and theeated to kill jn, and if she had just waited for jn, didnt pose as jn, her whole death couldve been avoided. I just wanted a happy ending, but i shouldnt knowing how the old version went. I just wanted them to have more lovey dovey scenes at least... from what everyone else is saying, the old version has alot more love scenes. I might watch it and bawl all over again when it comes to the ending

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
I am definitely satisfied with the ending,
of course there was a few minor things that I would have liked to see added or done differently leading up to MM'S death. But I guess no ending is ever really perfect is it? there is always room for improvement with everything it's just that the good outweighs the bad and overall I am very satisfied with the ending. :clap:

Ending to this version of Raknakara was so well executed, each scenes leading up to MM's death was extremely professionally delivered by each and everyone of the casts ( I am so glad that P'off waited for Mark's queue to free up for the role of JN, I could never imagine any other JN other then Mark) :thumbup:

The dialogue between MM and JN at the end definitely was deep, it touches right against my most sensitive part of my heart. https://instagram.com/p/BZzH4eije2P/
It would have been nice to have heard JN say "I love you" to MM. But I would like to believe that the part when JN say he won't let her go and how could he live without her and MM tells him that he has to live for the country and their baby, JN then said ".. what about my heart?" MM smiled (indicating she knew he loved her) and finally told JN "I love you. I love you with all my life. I have loved you since the first day we met. I love you.” :crybaby2:

The ending was incredibly emotionally touching, the beauty of this ending is hard to describe. But in my opinion it is the kind of ending that leaves a deep and lasting impression on every viewer. You definitely won’t forget it.:crybaby2:

IMG_2791.JPG