[CH.3] Rak Nakara (Act Art) : Mark / Taew / Mew

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
The lakorn has ended for about a few weeks now and I am still having JN and MM withdrawal symptoms :risas3: this is so not normal. I have never been this obsessed with a pairing before, I really don’t know what to do :risas3::risas3: so I going to share one of my fav JN and MM love scene.. the love scene that went viral on IG and Twitter.. kinda says a lot about what us viewers like to see between the Pranangs :cheer:so to all the producers and directors out there take it as a hint pls next lakorn add more slapandkiss:attempt::kidnap:willing|babysw :risas3::risas3:
9B165F83-4790-4574-BB35-2313E0E01421.jpeg 1A7BF0C3-B8DF-4EA0-8559-AB96556ED966.jpeg 02BBCAE5-4C22-4AA9-A72E-0420AAC37804.jpeg 3079CF35-7B86-4C67-8C9E-7F2BF168D40F.jpeg

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
^^ OMG shirtless Mark ..Are you trying to kill me :love::love:
Hahah being this hot should be made illegal :coleman::risas3:

Aww thanks for linking me the links .. I will have a look through it tomorrow . I am off now good night zzz

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
The lakorn has ended for about a few weeks now and I am still having JN and MM withdrawal symptoms :risas3: this is so not normal. I have never been this obsessed with a pairing before, I really don’t know what to do :risas3::risas3: so I going to share one of my fav JN and MM love scene.. the love scene that went viral on IG and Twitter.. kinda says a lot about what us viewers like to see between the Pranangs :cheer:so to all the producers and directors out there take it as a hint pls next lakorn add more slapandkiss:attempt::kidnap:willing|babysw :risas3::risas3:
View attachment 7974 View attachment 7975 View attachment 7976 View attachment 7977
Did I just saw this now????? Lol :risas3::facepalm::icon12:

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid
Anyhow were these ever posted?

Me going through a Mark/Mew phase lol
View attachment 7981 View attachment 7982 View attachment 7983

Cr pujira

This picture though should be made illegal!!! Lol it’s too freaking HOT!!!!!!:risas3::risas3::icon12::icon12:
View attachment 7984
Nope I don’t remember those ones being posted here . Even if they were feel free to repost as I miss them :facepalm: yes that last pic should definitely be made illegal.. it made me cray cray :aaaaa::aaaaa:Actually that whole scene should have been made illegal :facepalm: JN went full army force with the kiss that MM tears was running down his whole face which made JN appeared even hotter :coleman::risas3:
Look at this pic slight mouth opened from both JN and MM..:facepalm: man I need to make some gifs for this scene :risas3: this is the hottest force kiss scenes between the Pranangs that I have seen in a long time.. I can’t even remember the last one that I have seen that made me cray cray :aaaaa:
DB4E14DD-0C77-4D00-9458-0A912809C568.jpeg

P

PrincessKarina

Nope I don’t remember those ones being posted here . Even if they were feel free to repost as I miss them :facepalm: yes that last pic should definitely be made illegal.. it made me cray cray :aaaaa::aaaaa:Actually that whole scene should have been made illegal :facepalm: JN went full army force with the kiss that MM tears was running down his whole face which made JN appeared even hotter :coleman::risas3:
Look at this pic slight mouth opened from both JN and MM..:facepalm: man I need to make some gifs for this scene :risas3: this is the hottest force kiss scenes between the Pranangs that I have seen in a long time.. I can’t even remember the last one that I have seen that made me cray cray :aaaaa:
View attachment 7985
Lol! Missing JN and MM!