Ch3 2009 calander!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lmao.. omg i always read ur sig so... but i always forget to tell u its ceci lol.. haha.. well aniwaise.. wat r u two sis up to again lol.. hahaha... neughty naughty naughty.. lmao..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
lol haha yeah true, havent talked to you lately too .. hmm scaring anyone, ur givin me ideas now lmao, wanna help me :p JK
What have you been up to? I've caught up with some of the sisters either on here or myspace...school, huh? I have so much free time that I'm able to obsess over the new lakorns...and Ken...and Bie...

lmao.. omg i always read ur sig so... but i always forget to tell u its ceci lol.. haha.. well aniwaise.. wat r u two sis up to again lol.. hahaha... neughty naughty naughty.. lmao..
That's funny, if you didn't notice it, then I can understand why Ceci didn't...We're not up to anything...yet...but Aiko, it's always better to be with Bau than against her...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
The next one will be Aum,Cherry,Noon S,Tard and some actors from the new Power three,I could not remember their names.But so sad that Aum and Aff don't have photo shoot together.
well so much for hoping for more ateam pixs but we'll get to see more pics of them when they're filming namtai oh well there's still rome and rita (hoping)

tinah

sarNie Coma
they dont sell this online. we would have to be in thailand to buy this cuz they sell it at 7 elevan

somp9

sarNie Adult
I'm hoping for Rome & Rita too for photoshoot together.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^aw darn. rita/rome is on the same month but they arent posing together! atleast romes w/aff though. i bet they gonna have a lakorn together for next year. why rita gotta be with chatchai

somp9

sarNie Adult
Rome and Rita are in Ch3 2009 calendar but not in the same month? that is cool if it true. At least they're on the same year calendar.