Ch3 2009 calander!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^aw darn. rita/rome is on the same month but they arent posing together! atleast romes w/aff though. i bet they gonna have a lakorn together for next year. why rita gotta be with chatchai
yeah i though that too but it was good to see aff/rome together they look good hope...they star in a lakorn next year soon...chatchai is the only older guy there why doesn't he pose with the older generation...i don't get why he still p'ek what makes him so special not to be mean but the guy is a father and starring roles with younger "like daughter" n'eks it just really bugs me whatever

transcend89

sarNie Adult
^^as always tinah thanks for the pics when will you get the other ones up??? well so much for a rteam post but we got to see aff and rome

cecilia

Staff member
What have you been up to? I've caught up with some of the sisters either on here or myspace...school, huh? I have so much free time that I'm able to obsess over the new lakorns...and Ken...and Bie...

That's funny, if you didn't notice it, then I can understand why Ceci didn't...We're not up to anything...yet...but Aiko, it's always better to be with Bau than against her...
i do .. i pay attention to ppl's siggy here all the time LOL
the things is that i just don't mention it.
unless, ppl starting to make claim about it.
then i'll step in .. plus, it's only you, i don't find fault in it :lol:

again, if it became too extreme, then i'll pm you or request you to correct it

wow. that's nice .
i can't wait to see aum's team and aff's team :clap:
thanks TINAH for Ann's team.

Dania

sarNie Hatchling
Thanx for sharing the pics. Ken and Ann are looking cute. Also as for everybody else that are on the calender too. Aff is sooo beautiful!!! :D

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
omg thanks drmaneewan... ooo december... omg.. damn we cant get aff n rome in a lakorn but we can get them in a photoshoot lol.. ooo they look good together.. rita rome aff.. hehe.. >_<.. damn i wish i could get my hand on one of them calenders.. T_T..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
i do .. i pay attention to ppl's siggy here all the time LOL
the things is that i just don't mention it.
unless, ppl starting to make claim about it.
then i'll step in .. plus, it's only you, i don't find fault in it :lol:

again, if it became too extreme, then i'll pm you or request you to correct it

wow. that's nice .
i can't wait to see aum's team and aff's team :clap:
thanks TINAH for Ann's team.

Gotcha...dang Ceci, you just got in this thread didn't you? I posted that a long time ago...but yeah, I wanted to make sure I gave my JLR sister credit...but Bau told me when she saw it...btw...did you get my pm I sent you a long time ago? It was a banner request, cuz I love the way you do your banners, just checking to see if you got it.