[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Great news!

Maya Tawan will be on air on March 21st............. :dance1: :dance1: :clap2: :clap2: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

credit:  Nadech & Yaya Home at Pantip FB

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
thanks Vimalee and its airing after Buang Barp Wednesday-Thursday slot and after it will be the next line of MonJanTra and Fah Krajang Dao 

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
Haven't been in this thread but hopefully when this lakorn air I will be more active. Can't wait for this to air, miss Yaya on screen. Feel like its been forever after tnnkk.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
the weekend slot is the 5 brothers series they put this the Wed-Thu slot cos there are only 3 part 

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Channel 3 wouldn't miss the opportunity to promote their new batch of Superstars so this series can spare them the weekend slots lol. I'm glad this is airing on the weekdays so it won't end so fast. Surprisingly with such a all star cast, I'm most looking forward to watching Benz and Num portraying their villain roles.

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
I'm also glad that she got the first story. Her character is the most appealing of all the main girls from this series and truthfully, for me I haven't been this excited for her lakorns in a while. Finally a new praek that's not from her generation and finally a completely new supporting cast.

Proomise

sarNie Egg
Yaaay, so it wont be long ?? I am reaaally looking forward to see Yaya with P'Aum :)

Although she's much younger, I dont think it would be a disadvantage for them .. She was good with P'Rome and she was much younger there :D ?
Awwh, I can't wait to watch this lakorn !! :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Proomise said:
Yaaay, so it wont be long ?? I am reaaally looking forward to see Yaya with P'Aum :)

Although she's much younger, I dont think it would be a disadvantage for them .. She was good with P'Rome and she was much younger there :D ?
Awwh, I can't wait to watch this lakorn !! :)
lately in society age doesn't really matter