[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL, I can't imagine him as a bad guy. But soon to be seen already as bad guy, Love Num too much. He was so sweet. I was literally squealing when Mat burned her finger and he put it to his ear. :p

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
love YaYa and Noom in here, they look so cute together have good chemistry, make me shy with their cute scenes. wish they get pair up in the future. Noom still look good for his age, he has such sweet voice. wanna see Noom play as p'ek again. Shane look like such a gentleman but sad turn out he's evil. love the title girl song sang by Pijika, so sweet&touching that got me teary.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
I wonder who is Jantira. Someone that has got to do with the brand "tawan". Could it be Tawan's sister?? But then again Tawan's sister passed away alr.. Hmm..

Iya

sarNie Adult
bubbles8 said:
Tonight Show

Who to choose.....?

cr: as tagged
Haha. Love the last pic. You got that right. Choose whom? Personally, I would faint for just having the choice in the first place. Lol. Both are dear to me in one way or another. But if I were to choose, I'll be my precious aum. He beats num by only a fraction.

sarNie Adult
i wasn't going to watch this, b/c i didn't think aum/yaya would make a good couple. but given the characters, they are a good fit.

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
Episode 4 has been a bit more revealing of what is ahead.

Num looked scary when he got angry at Mattana. He just seemed violent and cold, the complete opposite of who he had been until now. I cannot imagine how nasty his character is going to be....

I know majority of people have favoured Num and Yaya, but I am personally getting seduced by Yaya and Aum. Things got sweeter between the both of them even if Tawan's attitude makes me want to slap him at times, lol. I love that scene under the rain, when Mat faints and Tawan carries her to his house, or when she holds him back in her sleep. And how can I forget the scene when Tawan dries and comb her hair ?! I wonder if the hit on her forehead was scripted or not though, haha.

Having said that, Tawan can be so harsh with Mattana. Mat didn't do herself any favours when she lied her way into his house, but I felt sorry for her when she was trying to show Tawan that she always had been a big fan of his and he threw it all back in her face. Yaya getting drunk was really cute , lol, but Tawan shaking her like a banana tree was quite rough. You can feel he likes her otherwise why would he bother himself so much but his anger and continuous shouting can get on my nerves a bit lol.

Things seemed to pick up a bit , cannot wait for next week. ^^

I am also looking forward to Matt and Boy. Matt was so cute and funny as a pimp and her partnership with Boy was hilarious lol.

Reactions: Iya

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I Like Aum and Yaya too and have always wanted them pair up since 4HJ so I'm so in love with them in here. I also love Yaya and Num's chemistry although i never expected to see them together in a lakorn, but the are cute. Yaya is cute with them both. :p I still need to watch yesterdays episode though.

Iya

sarNie Adult
haha. i think both pra'ek had great chemistry with most of their na'ek. that's one of the reason why i love aum, chakrit, and num. They always manage to make it work and we always ends up squeeling at the chemistries. lol.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lmbo!! I decided to start on this lakorn and I find it to be more humorous and comedic than "drama" because the 2nd and 3rd were serious/drama from the original.  To my surprise, this lakorn is also a remake. o.o 

I like Aum. he's harsh!! Such a harsh celebrity behind closed door. lol poor yaya but I like that she take these roles. it's good for her growth and development!

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
Yeah it is cute and funny now but the drama is starting soon . In episode 4 , you can already see a glimpse of how bad Num's character is going to be. I just hope Tawan soften a bit lol

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
aum is very cold towards yaya, like he's not trying to create sparks with her. he's more like an uncle when num looks older but has more chemistry with yaya. it's weird.

is this lakorn doing better in rating?

Reactions: Iya

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aum and Yaya are cute together, he's trying not to have spark with her because that's what he's supposed to do. :p

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
We see Chen and Matt spark cos the story line Chen try to woo her , but for Tawan all we see now is try to get far away from her . So I don't pick yet who get better spark .

when Tawan hit Matt with hair brush I find it was an adorable scence , I know some people may think it just simple gueature but for me I think it cute to have that scence cos I always do that to my kids when I comp their hair too , it like you find some baby too cute and you pike their face.