[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Is it just me or is this lakorn becoming too repetitive and slow paced? I enjoyed the first few episodes but now at ep 6, it really isn't moving anywhere. Originally the lakorn isnt fast or exciting to begin with but this version is even worse. It has so much potential with the stellar cast and acting however as of the moment the direction of it is pulling me off. I expected a lot from Aum since he always portrays his roles so well although here I feel like his emotions are inconsistent where it doesnt look intentional. Perhaps it'll speed up next week. Just finished watching Star Chat and I feel slightly annoyed at Yaya. She wasnt focused at all and was pretty much goofing off. I found it rude how she'd laugh or have her mini convos while someone else is talking. I like her a whole lot but as a fan, this is my constructive criticism towards her. She needs better composure and to learn to cut back on her cutesy act. She's a natural cute person who has a big tendency to overdo it. It's probably this one event and maybe im being a little harsh but thats only because im a type of fan who isnt immune to criticism. A favorite or not, i will constructively critisize someone if i feel its needed. Otherwise, I like seeing her interact with Aum and Num and appreciate any opportunity to see her without Nadech. Its time her solo fans to be catered to.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
i agree with you coralista, i've been saying a while back that yaya needs to cut down the cutesy act and that high-pitched voice. like you said, she's a naturally cute person, no need to go over the top by adding in more excess.

the interview was ALL over the place. the men adore her like a littler sister, but um looks slightly annoyed with her at some points. she needs to keep that hyperness down and learn to compose herself as a mature person/actress who knows when to talk and when to stop.

i really don't remember how many times i facepalmed during that interview because she came off really annoying. this is coming from someone who really likes her. sigh!

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Not only Aum but even Num seemed annoyed of her. I think her fangirling over Num is over the top. Hello, Aum is right there! She acts like he doesnt even exist there when most of the time, he's the one helping her out. I really like Yaya but I aint defending her. This cutesy act really needs to stop or its going to backfire on her one day.

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
I agree with you girls.  Yaya is naturally cute but she overreacts her cuteness.  It's very annoying.  She was all over the place in that interview.  She needs to know there's a time and place to do that.  She wasn't even listening to the host half of the timel.  It shows such an immature and unprofessional side of her.  I'm a fan too but sometimes she's just too much.  I don't understand why she can't just act normal and stop with the annoying baby voice b/c her natural voice is so much better.  I wish someone would tell her b/c it's so immature.  I don't remember her trying to act all cute like this when she first came out.  I find her more likable back then.

chloeyong

sarNie Egg
I gotta agree with all of you. Yaya was like reading the comments on the screen while P' Aum and P' Num is talking, then she keep cutting their conversation when she find something funny in the comments. She used to be likeable during her times in 4 hua jia haeng khun kao. Now she's like acting cute. Not that I dislike her but she have to cut down on her cuteness.

val

sarNie Adult
coralista said:
Is it just me or is this lakorn becoming too repetitive and slow paced? I enjoyed the first few episodes but now at ep 6, it really isn't moving anywhere. Originally the lakorn isnt fast or exciting to begin with but this version is even worse. It has so much potential with the stellar cast and acting however as of the moment the direction of it is pulling me off. I expected a lot from Aum since he always portrays his roles so well although here I feel like his emotions are inconsistent where it doesnt look intentional.
I agree with you there, I was exciting that num and aum are working together, but somehow this lakorn is just not catching my interest at all

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I really like her and i dont know what is happening to her. I hope she wise up soon.

Someone has commented her disappointment of Yaya's behaviour (StarChat) in Yaya's facebook. And she is a big fan of Yaya.

I hope she take her fans comments positively and improve herself.

However, I will continue to be her fan.

ping101

sarNie Hatchling
I'm still her fan. Fans want their idols to be loved and respected by other people. We are just giving her constructive criticism because if we feel this way, how will non-fans react to her behavior?

Lakorn Watchers

sarNie Egg
Is it Yaya's personal facebook page?  I'm serious when I said somebody needs to tell her to lay off the acting cute thing.  Alot of people find it really annoying.  She's not a little kid anymore.  She needs to act her age and be a little more mature.  I'm her fan too and I want the best for her so hopefully the message gets across to her.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@lakornwatchers. You can read it at YayaUrassaya.com facebook. You can look for 19 April 2013 TV3 StarChat video. Mostly in Thai but 2 comments from her non-Thai fans.

I think this lakorn should be getting exciting soon. :woot:

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
MT is getting sweeter by the eps and i like the soft side of tawan, and the arthur is so nice

oi pchai's hyperness is rubbing on 2 my girl

Areeya

sarNie Adult
Everybody annoyed me in this Lakorn...the character doesn't match anybody in here...I was looking forward to the Lakorn and it really disappoint me

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
Not liking Margie & Chakrit and Boy & Matt couples. They looks so weird together. Not going to watch those two lakorn. Aum and Yaya looks cute together can't wait for tmr.