[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The shorter hair represents the earlier days when she was still a university student and fangirling over Umm's character.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I seriouesly think yaya wig got to go! She way Prettier with her real hair! Aum is so dam hot and Num is too! But cant still buying him as da bad guy in here! :'(

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ hello peuan rak :wub: , kid teung na!

Yaya is still cute with the wig but like I said on the previous pages, why couldn't they find a wig where the bangs were actually straight? come on now TV Scene!!! But, I'm really excited for this lakorn, esp Yaya and Noom's scenes. Based on the fitting, I'll assume that they'll have a lot of screen time together.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ hello peuan rak :wub: , kid teung na!

Yaya is still cute with the wig but like I said on the previous pages, why couldn't they find a wig where the bangs were actually straight? come on now TV Scene!!! But, I'm really excited for this lakorn, esp Yaya and Noom's scenes. Based on the fitting, I'll assume that they'll have a lot of screen time together.
Gaaw kit teung khun na <3 hahahah funny thing is that I work at a beauty supply and the wig Yaya is wearing is in demand pwhahahaahah jing jing ka !!! A lot of my customers like it because it's cute. Some can't pull it off but I'm telling you Yaya def is pulling off that cutesy wig. Anyways, I'm loving the wardrobe in here also. The guys are well fitted Mmmmm abahab

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
^ Ah! I was thinking about you earlier today. I have a lot to tell you, perhaps it's time for another essay 555. lor? I never knew you worked at a Beauty Supply store. Yaya definitely pulls it off well but Tv Scene ka, please don't focus on the past parts for too too long. I'll be missing Yaya's beautiful hair lol. I'm so loving the wardrobe in here as well. Iunno why but I always thought P'Noom was really tall but next to Yaya who is bending her knees, it looks like he's only slightly taller. Gosh all these younger generation actresses are tall. Jealous makk!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
^ Ah! I was thinking about you earlier today. I have a lot to tell you, perhaps it's time for another essay 555. lor? I never knew you worked at a Beauty Supply store. Yaya definitely pulls it off well but Tv Scene ka, please don't focus on the past parts for too too long. I'll be missing Yaya's beautiful hair lol. I'm so loving the wardrobe in here as well. Iunno why but I always thought P'Noom was really tall but next to Yaya who is bending her knees, it looks like he's only slightly taller. Gosh all these younger generation actresses are tall. Jealous makk!
aweeee jing ror ka??? Bring em on. :p hahaha yesss I work at a beauty supply >< work with a bunch of wigs/weaving hair etc. so whenever I'm watchin a lakorn I'm like she's wearing a wig, weaving hair, half wig etc hahahaha Okays back to topic. I honestly think Yaya looks great with both Aum and Num. Tae p'num will rai Yaya chai mai ka? So not ready for that??? Oh wait nvm !!! Lol hes goin to rai Aums sister !!! Btw. Do you know who is playing Aums sis? Huhuhuhu took ka. Younger generations are towering me. Instead I would look like the kid standing next to em >< lol

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'll PM you! ;)

If I remember correctly, he sold Umm's sister to a brothel and later when he realizes that Umm likes Yaya, he tries to kill her. I hope this version will make some slight changes. As much as I'm looking forward the drama, a part of me is still not prepared to see Noom acting so psycho. It feels just like yesterday when I first watched Dao Prasook and now he's playing rai. What the hey! >< Chun mai prom laew. LOL. At least he's the main focus of the story.

Sorry na, I'm not sure whos playing Umm's sister. So far, Umm, Yaya, Noom, Arther and Pang are in here. Hopefully Khun Pin will upload more pictures of the cast on her IG.

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
all of my friends, sisters, siblings, including me, had the same hair style when we were younger (only the girls, not the boys) lols ~ :D

sarahvang

sarNie Elites
Wow I'm loving th e cast!! P'noom as the p'rai! Interesting! My 2 fav. Pek of all time! Yaya is a lucky grl! Miss sornram so much"! Love the guy!