[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

fun

Expired Sarnie
This is a really refreshing role for Yaya. It looks like she has improve greatly or maybe because it is not with Nadech LOL that I can finally see the drastic improvement. Her character comes off a bit scary haha. But oh how I would love a full size poster of Aum in my room and a pillow with his face printed on the cover haha. Loved the first episode. Seems like the lower my expectation, the better I find it after watching it. I didn't expect to like it this much. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOL @ Iya, I know right, he's such a sweet guy, but he's bad guy in here, it'll be hard to watch later when he really gets bad. :p

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Credits: Magazinedee

Iya said:
i just realized that num plays a evil guy. lol. WHY? he's so cute in here.

I agree, Num is freakin' cute and hawt in here, despite gaining a little bit of weight. :lol: He's so dreamy in glasses! :drools: I'll be sad when he becomes evil in the later episodes. So far, Yaya seems to have more chemistry with Num than with Aum. :whahuh: But I find her cute with the both of them. :D

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Airing tomorrow aagain, LOL, I can't wait and am really excited for more of Yaya and Aum, they are too cute. :p

fanny

sarNie Adult
Num should be p'ek with Margie instead of Chakrit. Num would match the character more because p'ek supposed to be a lot older than n'ek. Yaya is a cutie, I like all 3 girls in here I like their friendship. Aum is also a hottie in here too.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
fanny said:
Num should be p'ek with Margie instead of Chakrit. Num would match the character more because p'ek supposed to be a lot older than n'ek. Yaya is a cutie, I like all 3 girls in here I like their friendship. Aum is also a hottie in here too.
I agree Fanny, I think Num would be perfect nang'ek for Margie, plus I'm not a big fan of Chakrit so i'm only watching for Margie. I would love it more if Num was her pra'ek. Aum is a hottie anywhere. LOL. The girls connection feels really special and they are perfect for their roles. :p

zazoured_17107

sarNie Egg
Why did the third episode felt like it stopped in a middle of a scene ? It also seemed shorter than last week.

I am really loving the three girls together. Yaya is portraying a really cute Mattana . I felt sorry for her at the end of the episode , Tawan wasn't moved by the fan girl in her but I suppose betraying his trust was a big enough reason to make him angry.
Loved that bit when Mat burned her finger on Chen's barbecue and he takes care of her. That was a sweet moment between the both of them.
Tomorrow should get much sweeter , so I am looking forward to it . ^^

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's also on LakornHD3 on youtube too. That's where i watch all my lakorn. :p and it's really quick at uploading too.

narkrakdin24^^

sarNie Adult
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. I wonder if Tawan will soften to Matt (Mutt, dunno how to spell her name). I can't wait for the next one tomorrow! Is this based from a novel? And there should have been a another girl musketeer. P'Num is to hot in here to be evil without his own nang'ek. I also like his chemistry w P'Yaya. They I'm really enjoying this lakorn. I wonder if Tawan will soften to Matt (Mutt, dunno how to spell her name). I can't wait for the next one tomorrow! P'Num looks so hot and fine here. Why does he have to be evil? I wish there was ano girl musketeer here so he'd have a nang'ek too. I also like his chemistry w P'Yaya. I wouldn't mind them paired together in a lakorn.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
zazouredd said:
Why did the third episode felt like it stopped in a middle of a scene ? It also seemed shorter than last week.

I am really loving the three girls together. Yaya is portraying a really cute Mattana . I felt sorry for her at the end of the episode , Tawan wasn't moved by the fan girl in her but I suppose betraying his trust was a big enough reason to make him angry.
Loved that bit when Mat burned her finger on Chen's barbecue and he takes care of her. That was a sweet moment between the both of them.
Tomorrow should get much sweeter , so I am looking forward to it . ^^
I like that scence too when I saw him did that to her it was so so sweet even I know he didn't really love her and he would hurt her very bad at the ending.

Who not angry if someone do that to you and especially in Tawan case .

ep 3 was cut in the middle of the show , I can't believe it end cos I was waiting for what gonna happened ... May be they want us to wait and see what happens next tonight.

I would agree about Num play as the main lead in the second part coz I still find him cute when he doing all good thing to Mattana may be I would hate him soon when I saw his true colour later .
I think he the one who hurt the dog.

loveangel

sarNie Hatchling
narkrakdin24^^ said:
I'm really enjoying this lakorn. I wonder if Tawan will soften to Matt (Mutt, dunno how to spell her name). I can't wait for the next one tomorrow! Is this based from a novel? And there should have been a another girl musketeer. P'Num is to hot in here to be evil without his own nang'ek. I also like his chemistry w P'Yaya. They I'm really enjoying this lakorn. I wonder if Tawan will soften to Matt (Mutt, dunno how to spell her name). I can't wait for the next one tomorrow! P'Num looks so hot and fine here. Why does he have to be evil? I wish there was ano girl musketeer here so he'd have a nang'ek too. I also like his chemistry w P'Yaya. I wouldn't mind them paired together in a lakorn.
He will take care and good to her later may be the end of tonight Ep .