[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 1: Maya Tawan (Tv Scene)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
So far, I have find this drama interesting and reasonable too.

Yaya and Aum looks good together. Can't really tell that there are indeed ten years difference in age ( if I am not wrong on their age).

Sweet scene in ep 5, where they both walk together at the beacn at sunset.

Funny one, is K' Pom (Tawan) wiping the kitchen door ? when she is cleaning the plates after dinner in ep 6. And yes, they start to like each other in ep 6.

Do you notice Mathana bathroom doggy slippers... which looks like Biak (or spell Piak, the guard)?

Yes, there are lots of scenes that I like. Can't wait for tonight. Hope its getting better and better.

:wink:

Reactions: Iya
coralista said:
Just finished watching Star Chat and I feel slightly annoyed at Yaya. She wasnt focused at all and was pretty much goofing off. I found it rude how she'd laugh or have her mini convos while someone else is talking.

I didn't watch the entire star chat episode, but of the part that I did see, I agree that she wasn't acting herself or as she normally does.  She looked out of it; I think maybe it was partially due to her not really being able to follow the conversation that Aum, Num and the host were having.  She looked lost during some of the things that they said so I think that compelled her to tune out a bit.  I've noticed that Yaya's Thai has improved, but only in terms of her fluency in pronunciation and sticking to the script -- when it comes to normal conversations (that aren't about her character, lakorn plot, etc.) and interview questions, she sometimes doesn't follow what's being said; her Thai in that regard is limited.

Her behavior was a bit rude, I agree, but I think in part it stems from her being so used to having Nadech indulge her behavior and add to it, so she probably expects the same extent of tolerance on Aum and Num's part.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Hi, anyone know how to post photos to this discussion? I can't seem to find any tutorial or where to ask for help on posting photos on this topic.

Thank you in advance, if you know and would like to share.

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
joob joob thailakornfan <3
i dont think yaya intentionally did it, think she was really tired from wk and school on the day, the room looks stuffy, i get hyper in a hot stuffy room too, and there were many convos going on at once. so she was slightly lost. and as you said nadech is always catering and doing most of the talking (that boy loves talking and talks really fast too hehe) and she has become dependant on him during interviews/talkshows since she's not good with the language. undeniably it was not completely right from yaya, but it's somewhat understandable 2 me, so i hope some other fans do too :)
can't wait for tonight's episode, ya&aum's interactions makes me all giddy inside!!!

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Hello..

In case, anyone is interested in watching the latest episode of this drama, ie EP 7 and EP8, you can check out Barry.Ya facebook. There are links to youtube attached.

Happy watching.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
fantastic_27 said:
So I am still confused. Is this series 1 by 1 or all 3 put in one.
It's a three series drama, MT is the first series but its have all the character from the other 2 too. MT have 12 ep, than follow Mon Jan Tra and the third one is Fah Krajang Dao.

MrsChum

sarNie Adult
For the Star Chat thing, first I thought the same as most of you here but when my friend explain what they were talking about and what going on I understand why Yaya act the way she did. I don't think Aum or Num was annoyed of Yaya. Both adore her a lot esp Num. I think when those three are together they have lots o fun and like to tease one another. And for those who follow Aum knows that he's a big pranker in the lakorn set.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I don't know about anyone else, but i find it refreshing to watch a more straightforward drama that's lighthearted and funny rather than your average typical lakorn that has drama even in the comedy one. Personally, I don't mind that the characters are a little off. In fact, i don't really think they are at all. i find it cute that the cast are exploring different roles, even one that doesn't seem to suit them. LOL. 

I give all my thumb ups for all the eye candies i've been seeing and the chemistry between Yaya and Aum, Margie and Chakrit are cute. I only hope Num would get pair up with both ladies soon too.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Iya said:
I don't know about anyone else, but i find it refreshing to watch a more straightforward drama that's lighthearted and funny rather than your average typical lakorn that has drama even in the comedy one. Personally, I don't mind that the characters are a little off. In fact, i don't really think they are at all. i find it cute that the cast are exploring different roles, even one that doesn't seem to suit them. LOL. 

I give all my thumb ups for all the eye candies i've been seeing and the chemistry between Yaya and Aum, Margie and Chakrit are cute. I only hope Num would get pair up with both ladies soon too.
Num pra'ek is already over now two choice is given are supporting or pra'rai and he'll soon playing a father role his playing as Bella's dad in Look Tard 

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
I also find this drama good in its own way. The storyline might not be fantastic but I think they all did what is best.

Next week will be showing the last two episodes. Wonder why Shane hate Tawan since he himself offer to go with his foreign foster family.

Waiting patiently for next week.

sarNie Adult
Wonder why Shane hate Tawan since he himself offer to go with his foreign foster family.

tawan is just a scapegoat. shane probably thinks that if tawan would have accepted, his life wouldn't be the way it is.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Guess, he can't think straight after the "bad experience" that he is having, living with the foster family. That's why Tawan is a scapegoat. Good to blame other people.

Mattana still don't know that Shane is Chai (Tawan's enemy). He is nice one minute to Mattana and bad to Tawan. I think he got split personality. Interesting that he is playing a game on them all. No one know its him except Tawan and Khun Ekk.

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
Hi Iya,

Yes, Shane/Chai is Num. Mud is Yaya. Khun Ekk (Arthur). Aum is Tawan. I like Paek (the guard) and the maid (can't remember her name) too. Two such cute characters. Only Boot and K'Risa (this two ladies got agenda) in sticking to Tawan.

How this Tawan can like this K'Risa (when she is so bad minded) boggles me?

They are having the live show tonight. Hopefully there are videos to watch. I saw from facebook, they are practising for tonight's show.

Exicting part in ep 11 and 12. I read the rating at Lynn's blog. First ep was like 4 plus and then going uphill till 7.2 (ep 10).

Would love to talk about this drama.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Even though I enjoy Yaya and Aum together and do feel some sparks between them, I just don't feel for this storyline... Ok, skimming through all the episodes don't really help my understanding. xD :smack: But it's just not that interesting or appealing... I'm only watching for Yaya's scenes with Aum and Num. :D She has chemistry with both of them, and even Arthur (Aum's brother/sidekick/friend; don't get too mad if I get it wrong, especially his name, for I don't know Thai :blush:); heck, the direction of the storyline kind of implies more of a connection between Arthur and Mat (Yaya's character) sometimes. Sure, that connection is called friendship and Arthur supports Mat, but they're both so kiddish and cute together. Plus, Yaya and the actor who plays Arthur have chemistry. I think Yaya works good with anybody who's kiddish like her. :D

I just wish...Yaya and Aum star in a better lakorn with a different script... :teary: Would have been more appealing for their chemistry. But I still enjoy them in Maya Tawan. :) So far, the main couple with the best chemistry to me is Chakrit and Margie. :D :wub: (Oh, besides Yaya and Num. :wink:) I'm more excited for their part. But I'm interested in how Boy and Matt's story is going to develop as well. Chakrit and Margie are just too funny and cute. Sadly, Krit just seems too chunky... :eek: Not that bad, but he needs to work out more. ;) Matt's pulling off the sweet, nice, timid n'ek character really well. :scratchchin: I'm impressed. :yes:

But one more complaint...I feel like they don't really give Matt as much screen time with Yaya and Margie... :thumbdown: I'm not a big fan of Matt's, but I'm not satisfied that MT (Maya Tawan) focuses more on Margie and Yaya's friendship...either that or Matt and Margie's friendship. I may have gotten this wrong, but didn't Yaya's character just became friends with Margie and Matt's at the beginning of MT? :scratchhead2: I feel like there aren't enough scenes of their friendship(s) developing stronger... Oh, there are a few scenes, but they should have been deeper. Where the heck was Matt during the previous two episodes of MT?! Probably busy filming her other lakorn(s). Since Yaya and Margie have worked with each other before, their friendship is more convincing on screen for me. I hope the friendship between all three girls get even stronger in Margie and Matt's stories. :)

loveyaya7

sarNie Adult
@thai larkorn fan: You can check out yayaurassaya facebook for the limited edition concert. Don't think they put up the whole show video.  But there are some portion. Saw they put up the video on the part she sing with Mike in the facebook.

I have yet to watch it. Sorry, don't know how to upload videos. 

@ Maiko:Arthur is K' Ekk. Its ok. I know who you are talking about. He is with AUM (Tawan's friend. They have been together at the temple orphanage together since young). Yes, Matt and Margie were reporters first before Yaya joins them.  Isn't Matt busy with Boy (the policeman)? She is suppose to go with him  to do undercover. So, when Chakrit came to visit Margie, Matt is not there. I would think that the 3 girls relationship will go along as there are 2 more series to go.

So far, I have no complaint. I still find it watchable. :bhehe: Don't give up yet. Last two episodes, tonight and tomorrow.

I think Yaya works find with anyone. Her early drama with Lome, she wasn't girlish or kiddish. I think it all depend on what script she has been given. Of course, I hope she will be given a different characters to play in future but still it depend on the producers or director?