[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 2: Mon Jan Tra (Tv Scene)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
I thinks Benz will play as his ex. who left him for a richer man.
yes Benz will play the n'rai p'ek ex head maid in Chakrit rich home she will do anything to get him back and love her she also a murderer too then she has to go
against the n'ek Margie2 she is very strong confident young lady which never give up on anything she will fight and talk back and bad mouth to those that threaten her and
her sister Margie1

rehann

sarNie Adult
yes Benz will play the n'rai p'ek ex head maid in Chakrit rich home she will do anything to get him back and love her she also a murderer too then she has to go
against the n'ek Margie2 she is very strong confident young lady which never give up on anything she will fight and talk back and bad mouth to those that threaten her and
her sister Margie1
yes... i thought so :clap:
coz... that psycho type of role really suit BeNz... wow... i really want to see this lakorn~
i actually admire BenZ.... she really can act as n'rai that can make me hate her so much... i happy that Margie can work with her once again... i believe she is one of the best actress that thai ent. got right now~ :thumbup:
i love margie so i hope she can work with many skilled actor n actress... one of them that i really hope is Ken teradech...

i doubt with something...
yesterday i read one thread from one of margie fan page...
they state that Margie now is quit busy with rak boon... but she will also busy with Maya Tawan anytime in this month...
is that they will make this three sries just like 4HJHKK?... i mean... Yaya, Margie n Matt will be reporters Best Buddy....
so they will be in every series... just like Nam, Lom, Din n Fai that will be in every part of their twin love story....
is it so? if that their real plan... i will be so happy :yahoo:

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
yes... i thought so :clap:
coz... that psycho type of role really suit BeNz... wow... i really want to see this lakorn~
i actually admire BenZ.... she really can act as n'rai that can make me hate her so much... i happy that Margie can work with her once again... i believe she is one of the best actress that thai ent. got right now~ :thumbup:
i love margie so i hope she can work with many skilled actor n actress... one of them that i really hope is Ken teradech...

i doubt with something...
yesterday i read one thread from one of margie fan page...
they state that Margie now is quit busy with rak boon... but she will also busy with Maya Tawan anytime in this month...
is that they will make this three sries just like 4HJHKK?... i mean... Yaya, Margie n Matt will be reporters Best Buddy....
so they will be in every series... just like Nam, Lom, Din n Fai that will be in every part of their twin love story....
is it so? if that their real plan... i will be so happy :yahoo:
oh wow Margie will appeal in maya tawan and mon jun tra at the same time this looks like a reunion of 4hua jai so many Ch3 big project series

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh wow Margie will appeal in maya tawan and mon jun tra at the same time this looks like a reunion of 4hua jai so many Ch3 big project series
i also not sure.... but i think it gonna be like that~
if not khun Pin will not say this is TVSceNe next Big Project after Khun Suek~
now i know why it gonna be a really 'BiG' project!!! :dance1:

rehann

sarNie Adult
Chakrit and Margie getting ready for Tv Scene 'Mon Jun Tra' 15th June 2012 fitting
is that true? isn't Margie go to Spain for a week? she just depart yesterday~
n probably will just coming back to Bangkok on the next weekend.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
is that true? isn't Margie go to Spain for a week? she just depart yesterday~
n probably will just coming back to Bangkok on the next weekend.
I've read the news @Ch3 Pantip just a minute ago says fitting is 15th June with Maya Tawan we'll wait and see Khun Pin Tv Scene she'll be updating stuff
on her instagram

rehann

sarNie Adult
I've read the news @Ch3 Pantip just a minute ago says fitting is 15th June with Maya Tawan we'll wait and see Khun Pin Tv Scene she'll be updating stuff
on her instagram
how i really wish that Margie not really in Spain right now~

meenia

sarNie Adult
whoooooo. I can't wait. I love this lakorn. I love the cast too. Hope to see some pix soon. LOL.=P

rehann

sarNie Adult
maybe she's back btw other cast will be on the fitting is Bow Benjawun and Benz she'll be n'rai i think we'll see Chakrit the first thing
I hope so~ she just keep posting her pic by instgr.~
hope she will fly back one or this 2 days for mon juntra fitting...
already die waiting for this~ :no:

tinah

sarNie Coma
interesting cast as maya tawan! benz playing rai again as usual..her and chakrit havent worked together since their last lakorn with tv scene. forgot the title..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
her sister Margie1
Her character reminds me of her lakorn with Boy (I'm so spacing out on lakorn names), after Wayapak Montra. Finally, a new Chakrit lakorn with an interesting storyline and good actress. I couldn't help but become a fan of Margie's after Badarn Jai...and I was very skeptical about that lakorn because of her, but I ended up loving her...then I liked her and Boy...I kinda like Chakrit in lakorns with younger girls, for some reason...like his with Pinky and Pat...now Margie. He's one of those guys that just looks good with everybody LOL

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
omg Margie dress up is the same style as Tik K when she play as nang'ek from the older version

SmileBo

sarNie Juvenile
Khun Pin(director) said those pic is not the fittig pics for Mon jun tra.
It's for Maya Tawan. Khun Pin said they were just taking pics with the closth margie will wear in Maya tawan.
As for the fittig of this lakorn they will do in aug. The same with Matt's in.

Margie look really good. I like that style of her!

rehann

sarNie Adult
Khun Pin(director) said those pic is not the fittig pics for Mon jun tra.
It's for Maya Tawan. Khun Pin said they were just taking pics with the closth margie will wear in Maya tawan.
As for the fittig of this lakorn they will do in aug. The same with Matt's in.

Margie look really good. I like that style of her!
thank dear for that info~ that why no p'krit with her....
btw... agree... love margie in this style~
look cutely tomboyish but in sexy way~
love her glasses n that hand accesories~