[Ch3] 3 Musketeers Series 3: Fah Krajang Dao (TV Scene)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Ah no wonder Khun Pin was uploading a lot of Boy's pictures on her IG randomly. Not so random after all lol. Thanks for the news Dancy! It's nice to see that Matt gets the chance to star alongside one of the 4+1 guys.

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Yay!! two lakorns for Matt! But Boy? Really? I've watched many of his lakorns but I never once liked him...

rehann

sarNie Adult
oh when i know boy is the p'ek... i was jumping all around! i'm soo excited for this series but lack interest in this
third part cause i know top will be that sweet n funny cop that i think really not suit him! WHEN I know boy here... i'm so relieved
at least i will guranteed to watch this series in evry part! this series sure will be biggest hit! :woot:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Omg for real they change p'ek to Boy?! Yay!! been wanting/waiting to see Boy&Matt pair up,finally!!. even though the story is so dramatic,not the type i like but will watch it cause of Boy&Matt. hope they don't change p'ek again, wanna see this pairs a lot.

fanny

sarNie Adult
Yay!! two lakorns for Matt! But Boy? Really? I've watched many of his lakorns but I never once liked him...
I agree wit u. I wish it's another p'ek instead. Maybe I'll forward his part and just watch Matt lol.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Matt is kind of huge against P'Boy but I'm ok with since its dream come true been rooting to see Boy and Matt as pair

Natsume

sarNie Adult
Just wondering... is this a remake of Noon W. and Por N. lakorn? In there, the n'ek is a reporter and the p'ek is a police officer as well...

chouakim

TTFC♥
BOY and MATT?! I don't know, but I LOVE the sound of that!
I can't really recall seeing them come across one another so I can't wait to see them together ~XD

Merit

sarNie Adult
Thanks Alice...I think they would look good. I remember the channel 3 calender wasn't Boy the one with Susie and Matt with Tye, they were taking as a couple of three? I was like, I want Matt with Boy just to see how it goes. Well, I'm glad she has more lakorns.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks Alice...I think they would look good. I remember the channel 3 calender wasn't Boy the one with Susie and Matt with Tye, they were taking as a couple of three? I was like, I want Matt with Boy just to see how it goes. Well, I'm glad she has more lakorns.
yes they were in the calender together and can't believe it came true

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Just read and find out from MT page tat Boy is in here...yepie tat mean this will be my 1 1/2 Lakorn for her lol since I couldn't finish da one she did with Smart or Chakirt hehehe