[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
I guess this post will top page 103.... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Im so not ready to accept that 365 is gonna end soon!!!
I want more!!!!!! :weee: :weee: :weee:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I saw the preview of tomorrow episode, and I am crossing my figers that Racha will not suceed in kissing Tun while he is sleeping. I hope P'Aew is just teasing us with the preview. Otherwise, I will really :angry:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I saw the preview of tomorrow episode, and I am crossing my figers that Racha will not suceed in kissing Tun while he is sleeping. I hope P'Aew is just teasing us with the preview. Otherwise, I will really :angry:
Omg he better not kiss her!! oh more like RACHA better not kiss him! :whatever:
I am already so sad at the fact that it might end tomorrow!
I feel as if its too early to end and I want more..
i guess i am just so sad cause we might not get to see KA TEAM's
work again unless they take up on another lakorn next year together!!!
:rolleyes: <_< :shock2:
*That nap i had after the all-nighter was great but i feel dizzy :facepalm: :wackonut: ahha
it was all because of the KA TEAM FEVER :dance3:

fun

Expired Sarnie
When Ken wake up the first thing he said was "RACHA"..
And that when camera focus to Ann's face..Her tears drop..
On right time!!...

can anyone confirm whether today is the last episode or next week???
most likely tomorrow episode might be the end. there's really nothing else they can drag. they already kind of ruin the script for me but it still makes logic in a way. note: i just got done with half of today's episode. will watch other half after this comment.

i still prefer lan to have been the one that got shot, i think it will be a lot clearer and cleaner to end the lakorn. but with thun shot, it understandable that they did it this way. i think that was a wake up call to lan. she feels guilty because if she had not went to look for her phone, he would have not been shot. it was heart aching to hear thun say racha's name. in this case, every woman would want their husband to shout out their name first regardless who he sees first. and of course it has to be done in a lakorn, she misses the part where he asked for her lol

i thought of lan leaving thun just push a bad chord because that's what i hate most in a lakorn, at the end, the nang ek decides to completely leaves pra ek to the nang rai.

i swear i really dont understand why racha would push the blame on lan when the real reason why thun was about to get murder was really her. she kept pushing thun to do her case. i think the writer could have come up with something a lot better.

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
i just wanna say Toon's dad is awesome for having a shotgun!!! :dance3:

don't mess with Toon's dad!!!!! :gungirl: :numchuck:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
wow!!!! this page jumped a lot!!!!! :thumbsup:

that scene with Lan... oh man so heart breaking!!!!

so sad that she has to leave Toon :cry1: it was a superb acting by Ann!

specially wen she cried wen Toon said they will go for a second honeymoon... just heart breaking!

please Toon!!!!! don't freakn kiss that biotch Racha!!!! she is not worthy of ur lips!! :rant:

---------------------------------------

i watched Jai Rao coz Ken was just hot in there! and his crying was excellent!

he was really good in it!! if it was Ann playing Aff's role then it would be perfect!

minus the story with Nott's character about his father and crazy stepbro..

i really like the part wen Ken is carrying Aff on his back and he was singing just imagine if it was Ann.... :wub:
:eek:fftopic:
i know...Lan looked like Narin in those scenes!! It was so sad..she was like so lifeless from before...he could've kept asking what was wrong with her even though she was saying that it was nothing... :facepalm:

Ken was hot in there :thumbsup: I believe he did Jai Rao after SB...that year 2008 he looked soo HOT too because he got married that year..so i stayed FIT..thats what i think!! He came out looking hot for both lakorns :heart: :blush:
Omg and P'Anne was to play Aff's part..i think i would've been so in love with it..
i only halfheartley watched JR for Ken other than that I didn't watch the whole the lakorn!

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Omg, I don't want the lakorn to end!

Once it ends, I don't know what to watch anymore :tearybye:
Plus, I'll miss KA too much...

I know, Racha better not succeed in kissing Tul. I don't even know why he let someone like her stay overnight at his house. Such a bad move. :numchuck:

I agree, they shouldn't have Lan leave Tul. At least not in this way, for this reason(to protect him). If they were going to make her leave him... she should had done it when he hurt her numerous times before. not NOW! Everything for them are finally starting to fall into place.

Lan leaving Tul to protect him is so not something someone like Lan would do. It's more of a Tul's move.

Lan should fight and find a way to be with Tul and keep him safe at the same time. She was so strong through out the whole lakorn. She never let girls like Nid and Racha destroy her self-esteem or her willingness to fight for Tul, until now. :thumbdown:

It's Racha's fault.... She is the problem. Someone needs to put her in her place.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Omg and P'Anne was to play Aff's part..i think i would've been so in love with it..
i only halfheartley watched JR for Ken other than that I didn't watch the whole the lakorn!
i would have been mad if anne played auey. the script was poorly written.

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
Where can I find the SB forum? The last time I checked, which was a really long time ago, there was over 400+ pages.

I wonder how many pages we have now. I want to go back and re-read what you guys talked about for that lakorn. Maybe, after 365, I am going to rewatch SB. :slapandkissse3:

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
So it's going to end tomorrow right? I don't want it to end yet :teary:. I thought ep.12 was pretty good, show how much they care for each other, so many kisses :kiss3:. Watched it without sub and I still cry whenever Lan look/hug/kiss Toon with the sad face, I mean it suppose to be a happy time, but :no: :cry:, especially the part where Toon was putting on his shirt and she just hug him from behind :teary: .
Oh how much I hate Racha, she and her husband are no different. I hope they kill her off at the end, she doesn't deserve a happy ending :numchuck: :ph34r: :ninja: :arrg: .

On the preview, I don't get why Toon took Racha in knowing that she want "something" from him, guys :nono1:. I like how he was all jealouse and even punch Wit, now he understand why Lan was so crazy back then hehehe.

On Ann acceptance speech :coverlaf: , she is so cute.

Ann and Ken look super cute at Madam Tussuad meusume, its cute that Ken brought his wife along but Noi does look like a third wheeler :whistle: JK.

I watched Nang show a while back, love Ann but hate Nott (even though I think he look cute), he was a super jerk in that lakorn. Although I was hoping for a happy ending -_-

Edit: The director better not let Racha kisses Toon because that's is cheating even if Toon didn't know that he was kissed, but I really they won't let it happen though :no:.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
Like i said before, the new lakorn that will replace 365 is gonna air next thursday
so there's still hope that tmr is not the last episode...

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I agree, Nott was such a jerk in Nang Show. The director fooled us in thinking he was a good guy up until the very end ( at least I thought he was good until the end).

Do you guys think that this lakorn, 365 wan haeung ruk, would have been more popular if the director put the honeymoon scene in the first episode and then have another sweet scene to replace the honeymoon scene in episode 9?

This way we can have more cute and sweet scenes and less of all the stressful and depressing scenes.

Just a thought. Either way, I love this lakron :heart:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I agree, Nott was such a jerk in Nang Show. The director fooled us in thinking he was a good guy up until the very end ( at least I thought he was good until the end).

Do you guys think that this lakorn, 365 wan haeung ruk, would have been more popular if the director put the honeymoon scene in the first episode and then have another sweet scene to replace the honeymoon scene in episode 9?

This way we can have more cute and sweet scenes and less of all the stressful and depressing scenes.

Just a thought. Either way, I love this lakron :heart:
Ouu i never thought of that..that would have been a plus++ if they did do that..
but the wait for the honeymoon was so worth it :w-scene-pop-corn: :thumbsup: :cloud9: :kiss2:

Nott was a jerk in the Nang Show..what? i am going to have to watch it!!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Where can I find the SB forum? The last time I checked, which was a really long time ago, there was over 400+ pages.

I wonder how many pages we have now. I want to go back and re-read what you guys talked about for that lakorn. Maybe, after 365, I am going to rewatch SB. :slapandkissse3:

Here's the link..
Sawan Bieng
Once 365,i'll rewatch all their lakorn together....

fun

Expired Sarnie

i think this lakorn could have done better. it's still good, im just saying it could have been the bomb! it could have surpass oum ruk for me if they had done the beginning a bit differently and with the honeymoon first and then a vacation with the bathtub scene. and if lan was shot instead of thun.

i havent seen nang show. what is it about?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
i just finished watching ep.12..
and I doubt Toon is going to kiss Racha!!
He looks like he was going to..was he drunk?
I bet he is going to call out "Lan"
it would just make Racha more piss off.

I just noticed Rachen and Racha goes well together.
Not the people but the names :)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i just finished watching ep.12..
and I doubt Toon is going to kiss Racha!!
He looks like he was going to..was he drunk?
I bet he is going to call out "Lan"
it would just make Racha more piss off.

I just noticed Rachen and Racha goes well together.
Not the people but the names :)

Yes yes...Toon look like he's drunk....
Maybe Racha make him drunk because she want to :r-scene-pop-corn: him.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
omg. Just reading you guys cmts makes me so mad.
I haven't watch it yet but i will after this. Probably won't get far.
But KISS??!?! Racha better not shoo! I'm about to do this to her. :gungirl: :ninja: :vomit: :numchuck:
you guys are always jumping pages. That's the spirit. ahahha
&&103 pages so far! :dance3: :dance1: :thumbsup:
I hope it doesn't end tmr! I hope it ends next week!
What's airing after this lakorn?! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:
I'm excited to see Ken & Ann's kiss. It's been so long since i've seen one! :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the lakorn that will replace 365 is that lakorn with Chatchai,Nok Jariya and nampueng..Not so sure...

i want to repeat this one more time..
I WANT TO SEE FRENCH KISS!!!! and if its not imposible,make it IN THE TUB!! :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: :w-scene-pop-corn: