[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Yes yes...Toon look like he's drunk....
Maybe Racha make him drunk because she want to :r-scene-pop-corn: him.. :nailbiter: :nailbiter:
Hilarious comment Dila ahhaha
Racha might be capable of doing a :r-scene-pop-corn: cause she is so desperate for Toon!!
Argh he is dumb to let a snake inside his throne!!!
Lan calls her a snake so i shall call her a snake..
she is so tall to compare to Lan ahaha

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
omg. Just reading you guys cmts makes me so mad.
I haven't watch it yet but i will after this. Probably won't get far.
But KISS??!?! Racha better not shoo! I'm about to do this to her. :gungirl: :ninja: :vomit: :numchuck:
you guys are always jumping pages. That's the spirit. ahahha
&&103 pages so far! :dance3: :dance1: :thumbsup:
I hope it doesn't end tmr! I hope it ends next week!
What's airing after this lakorn?! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:
I'm excited to see Ken & Ann's kiss. It's been so long since i've seen one! :coverlaf:
"I'm about to do this to her. :gungirl:"
this part choked me up ahhaah very funny!!
If you compare their kisses now..it is so different..
Its like every kiss they kiss now..its soo idk how to explain it..
Something is missing from it;
Lan cherishes them a lot because she knows she is leaving his so she
kisses him with this passion!!

If it ends tomorrow...i will not be satisfied :shutup:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
:lmao2: Oh Dila! You're so funny but yes, Me tooo! :thumbsup:
FRENCH KISS, BATHTUB, WILLING, A LOT OF KISSING, & Cute scenes too ! :censor:
P'Ae better make the last episode be their honeymoon! I want another honeymoon!
Wait, from the BTS, wasn't Ken taking Ann on another trip or something? I'm so excited! :dance1: :dance3: :yahoo: :weee:

Alright. I see. Thanks. Well, it's not like it's gonna matter. ahah :loool:

KenAnn Feverrr! I still got my Sawan Biang Feverrr :heart:

roselovesice

"I'm about to do this to her. :gungirl:"
this part choked me up ahhaah very funny!!
If you compare their kisses now..it is so different..
Its like every kiss they kiss now..its soo idk how to explain it..
Something is missing from it;
Lan cherishes them a lot because she knows she is leaving his so she
kisses him with this passion!!

If it ends tomorrow...i will not be satisfied :shutup:
I really wanna see the :kiss3: but i'm waiting for the eng sub! :sweat:
Their kisses are so :blush: ahaha
Racha R Toon?! Ha! In her dreams thats what! :lmao3:
Same here! I won't be happy if it ends tmr. I don't think i'm ready for it yet. :teary:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I really wanna see the :kiss3: but i'm waiting for the eng sub! :sweat:
Their kisses are so :blush: ahaha
Racha R Toon?! Ha! In her dreams thats what! :lmao3:
Same here! I won't be happy if it ends tmr. I don't think i'm ready for it yet. :teary:
i couldn't wait so i watched without subs..
from reading Jin's Summary it helped..
plus some words here and there i understand :)

I am not either...Brace ourselves :nailbiter:

roselovesice

Wait. Who's the thousand face lizard if Racha is the poisonous snake?!?! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: Lol

Ahah i just noticed that only this thread & 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao are the only ones that are 100+ pages! :dance1: :dance2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait. Who's the thousand face lizard if Racha is the poisonous snake?!?! :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: Lol

Ahah i just noticed that only this thread & 4 Hua Jai Haeng Khun Kao are the only ones that are 100+ pages! :dance1: :dance2:
lol..its ALIN TIPPIYADA!!!!! :ghehe:

yup,i noticed about it too..
But if they separated 4 siries to different thread,i don't think they can beat 365 thread..
Am i right? :p

roselovesice

i couldn't wait so i watched without subs..
from reading Jin's Summary it helped..
plus some words here and there i understand :)

I am not either...Brace ourselves :nailbiter:
Ahah now that's KA fever. Lol I want to watch it right now but i can't because it's already 10 and i need to take a shower and do my essay outline. Lol
I will watch it tmr afterschool cause no school on Friday! :dance2: :dance1:
KenAnn Marathon! :dance3: But it sucks. I might not have the net anymore cause my sister is moving out and she's the one who's paying the bill. :teary:
I think i can only get on weekends if can. ):

roselovesice

Thousand Face Lizard sounds like A POOMPADIN RATTAPOOM! haha
Their marriage sure didn't last..

Poompadin has Film's last name lol
hahahhaha! :lmao3: When i read that, i laughed like crazy!

lol..its ALIN TIPPIYADA!!!!! :ghehe:
Oohhooo! :woot2: It'll be intense but we ALL know for sure that Alin will beat Racha up before she can even lay a finger on her! :rofl:
Even Lan beat her up like no tomorrow! ROFL
Racha is such a baby. :baby: Lol

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahah now that's KA fever. Lol I want to watch it right now but i can't because it's already 10 and i need to take a shower and do my essay outline. Lol
I will watch it tmr afterschool cause no school on Friday! :dance2: :dance1:
KenAnn Marathon! :dance3: But it sucks. I might not have the net anymore cause my sister is moving out and she's the one who's paying the bill. :teary:
I think i can only get on weekends if can. ):
Hahah i pulled an all nighter too just for the epi. 12..
its 10 at you place..its 8 at mine.
I am waiting for anony..she has the first one part of ep.12 done..

Yes Yes Anne-Ken marathon for me during Winter..starting from RN to 365 :)

Aww!! If not one week days week ends is good enough :)
My laptop broke and i just got it yesterday..thats why i pulled an all nighter spamming 365 thread ahahhaha :facepalm: :coverlaf:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
hahahhaha! :lmao3: When i read that, i laughed like crazy!

Oohhooo! :woot2: It'll be intense but we ALL know for sure that Alin will beat Racha up before she can even lay a finger on her! :rofl:
Even Lan beat her up like no tomorrow! ROFL
Racha is such a baby. :baby: Lol
Oh yea that was ALin's title from Kom ahhaha!! because of her Aunts she has soo much faces :p

True, Alin would beat the crap out of Racha!! Food Fighttttt!

roselovesice

Hahah i pulled an all nighter too just for the epi. 12..
its 10 at you place..its 8 at mine.
I am waiting for anony..she has the first one part of ep.12 done..

Yes Yes Anne-Ken marathon for me during Winter..starting from RN to 365 :)

Aww!! If not one week days week ends is good enough :)
My laptop broke and i just got it yesterday..thats why i pulled an all nighter spamming 365 thread ahahhaha :facepalm: :coverlaf:
I miss all nighters! Seems like you had a Great night! :coverlaf:
Yeah it's already 10 almost 11 in 13 minutes! I don't want to go to sleep and then go to school! but Thank God, no school on Friday! :clap:
Weekend marathons aren't always the best because there isn't much time to watch all of them unless you stay up 3 days straight. :rofl:
Winter is a Great idea! :woot2:
Yeah. I'm gonna have to catch up with all the spams! Lol
Oh yea that was ALin's title from Kom ahhaha!! because of her Aunts she has soo much faces :p

True, Alin would beat the crap out of Racha!! Food Fighttttt!
Oh Kom! I Love him! It would totally be nice seeing Part II of SSH...All about Kom and his life. :yahoo: Too bad there's no news about it. ):
I love how Alin got her personalities from her aunties. :lmao3:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I miss all nighters! Seems like you had a Great night! :coverlaf:
Yeah it's already 10 almost 11 in 13 minutes! I don't want to go to sleep and then go to school! but Thank God, no school on Friday! :clap:
Weekend marathons aren't always the best because there isn't much time to watch all of them unless you stay up 3 days straight. :rofl:
Winter is a Great idea! :woot2:
Yeah. I'm gonna have to catch up with all the spams! Lol

Oh Kom! I Love him! It would totally be nice seeing Part II of SSH...All about Kom and his life. :yahoo: Too bad there's no news about it. ):
I love how Alin got her personalities from her aunties. :lmao3:
I have a 7:30 til 10:35 writing class on Fridays -.- Such a drag!
Hahah i am the type that will stay up 3 days straight to watch :coverlaf:
My mom calls me ghost when i do so ahaha

I know that would be great...haha i love when Kom plays as a gay guy..
he portrays it very well! Alin's traits are head strong good thing she grew up with her aunts!

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
most likely tomorrow episode might be the end. there's really nothing else they can drag. they already kind of ruin the script for me but it still makes logic in a way. note: i just got done with half of today's episode. will watch other half after this comment.

i still prefer lan to have been the one that got shot, i think it will be a lot clearer and cleaner to end the lakorn. but with thun shot, it understandable that they did it this way. i think that was a wake up call to lan. she feels guilty because if she had not went to look for her phone, he would have not been shot. it was heart aching to hear thun say racha's name. in this case, every woman would want their husband to shout out their name first regardless who he sees first. and of course it has to be done in a lakorn, she misses the part where he asked for her lol

i thought of lan leaving thun just push a bad chord because that's what i hate most in a lakorn, at the end, the nang ek decides to completely leaves pra ek to the nang rai.

i swear i really dont understand why racha would push the blame on lan when the real reason why thun was about to get murder was really her. she kept pushing thun to do her case. i think the writer could have come up with something a lot better.

Good observations and analysis, fun4fun :thumbsup:

I totally agree that the part where Lan was forced to leave Tun was really unnecessary.

Since I haven't seen too many Thai lakorn, I wasn't sure how to pinpoint it.

I also don't understand why Racha kept on showing up at Tun's house and got to be everywhere Tun went including at the hospital by his side. The funny thing is Racha's reaction at the hospital. She acted like a hysterical wife whose husband just got shot and then claimed her right to take her anger out on Lan who happened to be the legitimate wife, and no one seemed to be able to stop Racha from doing all these.

I have to say I am not very fond of today's episode. But overall, I still like this lakorn and appreciate the fact that it is a new genre with some depth in it. And of course, KA's performance in this lakorn has given it more attraction :wink: .

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I am rewatching episode 12.... :heart: LoL, this is when you know you are crazy.... when you watch the episode twice in one day.

anywho, i thought of something.....
do you think there is the slightest chance that Racha is testing Lan to see how much she loves Tul (too see if Lan is willing to divorce Tul to keep him safe).
Maybe Racha wants to know if Lan can truly take care of Tul and learn to put others before herself.....

but.... I doubt it huh. Racha is way too mean to ever think of something like that.

Then again, its Thai lakorn.. they always have some sort of twist. Just look at SB when Leela made Kawee sign the paper to give all his money and house to Narin. Oh I miss that lakorn.

Anyway, I will be back later to spam and read everyone's comments. It jumped a page since I last wrote something. :clap2:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope the ending Lan will tell Toon that she has Little Lan or Toon Jr in her stomach and then Toon will say I LOVE YOU in a very very romantic way.. :woot2:
And i hope the ending will be more romantic than SB ending...
I can't stop talking about SB..there's so much memorable scene in SB...

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry i wasnt able to spam. i had to take my sister's boyfriend home but ended up going to other places. went to get milk then ice cream. then went to mcdonald with my little nephews, we were in the play pin for about a good hour lol actually it wasnt the kids, it was me. i was having too much fun!!! and then we went to target to kill time because i had to pick up my sister-in-law from work. that all took 3 hours lol

anyways i wanted to say, the scene where racha was about to kiss thun reminds me of leela ahaha. i hope he throw up on racha lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
Good observations and analysis, fun4fun :thumbsup:

I totally agree that the part where Lan was forced to leave Tun was really unnecessary.

Since I haven't seen too many Thai lakorn, I wasn't sure how to pinpoint it.

I also don't understand why Racha kept on showing up at Tun's house and got to be everywhere Tun went including at the hospital by his side. The funny thing is Racha's reaction at the hospital. She acted like a hysterical wife whose husband just got shot and then claimed her right to take her anger out on Lan who happened to be the legitimate wife, and no one seemed to be able to stop Racha from doing all these.

I have to say I am not very fond of today's episode. But overall, I still like this lakorn and appreciate the fact that it is a new genre with some depth in it. And of course, KA's performance in this lakorn has given it more attraction :wink: .
that was another thing i did not understand. why is lan leaving thun for his safety? it's not like lan has any problem with anyone.