[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, fun! I did that a lot too! I'm trying to check my grades online but it doesn't seem to be going through to the page. :facepalm:

Edit: Whoa, I topped the page! :dance1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Jin I know what you mean. I seriously have a grudge against my Precal/Trig professor a year ago. I need to retake that class lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had predicted my grades already lol most likely I'm going to end up with those grades. But there's one class that I'm not too sure of. I got to wait until Fri to see how well I do.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkoeFheGIkI

Anon just subbed the clip!

Fun, don't worry to much about it! I'm sure you did well! Su Su Na!

fun

Expired Sarnie
My major, I went 2 years undecided. I just finally made up my mind last semester which turns out to be psychology. I didn't want to go into the medical field. Or anything that deals with science. I'm just going through it because I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I need a sense of direction.

How about you Jin?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
My major, I went 2 years undecided. I just finally made up my mind last semester which turns out to be psychology. I didn't want to go into the medical field. Or anything that deals with science. I'm just going through it because I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up, but I need a sense of direction.

How about you Jin?
I understand where you're coming from. I was not sure what I wanted to major in at first because there were so many choices to chose from. My dad wanted me to be a doctor but I knew for sure that it was not the right choice. I couldn't even remember a medical term even if my life was on the line.

I'm majoring in International Relations and a minor in Political Science. It was Political Science at first but I felt I rather go on a international scope since I didn't like domestic politics as much.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oooh! Seems like we're talking about School in there! ahha
But that's cool and okay :D

Anyways, Gosh. I wish someone will help sub the Ratree Samosarn vdo. When they went to "invade" Toon & Lan's house. Lol jk
When They went and talked to Ken & Ann about 365 WHR.
I want to know what they were talking about. :coverlaf:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkoeFheGIkI

Anon just subbed the clip!

Fun, don't worry to much about it! I'm sure you did well! Su Su Na!
Thanks, Jin, for posting the video with sub, now I can understand what Ann was talking about :thumbsup:

Also, big thank to Anon again, for doing the translation for us :bravo: :kiss: .

It is really true that this forum is a great place for KA's fans to hang out and chat with each other. You gals are just so lovely and friendly :grouphug:

I wonder if Ken and Ann would know about this forum :lolyup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
This is SUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :numchuck: :numchuck: :numchuck:

http://www.daradaily.com/th/news/newsdetail.php?newsid=25863

roselovesice

"I was just reading this article as well haha. Yeah, that's exactly what this article is about, Tinah. I knew P'Da was planning a lakorn for Ken and Ann after SSH, but since 365 Wan Hang Ruk didn't do well so she change the couple to Barry and Yaya instead. Damn 365 Wan! But that is so mean for P'Da to do this to Ken and Ann whom had made her production company popular and recognized by the audience. dry.gif I can't believe P'Da just dissed Ken and Ann because of their one flop lakorn which is not even her production company too. rolleyes.gif Anyway. here's the translation to the article. I tried, it might be 95% accurate. otvgiggle.gif BTW, what is the lakorn name to Barry and Yaya's new lakorn from P'Da? Just curious since Ken and Ann were supposed to be in here instead of them." - Anonymousblue

The radiant light had put out “Ann-Ken”

The lakorn 365 Days of Love had just ended not too long ago, but there may be a little mistake.

With this lakorn of Ken and Ann’s when compare to their past lakorns, we, the journalists set various issues among it. Even the feedback for the pairing is not as strong as before which Ken and Ann agree to this lakorn that…

"We received many feedbacks as well. At first it was intended to be a romantic type, but as soon as it became a drama, if you ask me is it fun or not? It’s up to the person’s liking which we understood about this job. There are people who complimented that this lakorn benefit them, and there are much more truth so it may seems a little stressful."

Previously, we heard news saying that the pairing Ken and Ann were to accept a lakorn from the production company Lakorn Thai of the producer Da Hathairath, but since both actors fail their latest lakorn so the production decided to change the couple to Barry and Yaya whom are hot at the moment.

This is just a rumor whether it’s true or not you will have to follow, but we definitely believe Ken-Ann pairing still has not fainted yet (if there’s a lakorn that suit them).
Credits: Anonymous

I can't believe that they chose Barry & Yaya over Ken & Ann!
How dare P'Da do this to them two! OMG! I am SOO FREAKIN PISS AT HER! I wanted to see Ken in a Sadist Lakorn! Like Anony Said, How can she do this to KA. They were the one who made them well known and etc. Just because 365 didn't do so well, at least it still benefit many people. Grrr! I am upset!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
If its true rose..i'm so mad,pissed,dissapointed to P'Da..
but its ok Rose..remember KARMA!!!
What goes around comes around..
What she did to KA,will come to her one day..
I'm sure about that..
Just WAIT & SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:vomit: :gungirl: :numchuck: :thumbdown:

i hope her co. will bankcrupcy until she make 1 lakorn for KA.. :nailbiter: :facepalm:

roselovesice

I know, right? I just want to :ninja: :numchuck: her right now!
I'm not even kidding! This is why KenAnn didn't have any lakorn lined up together for next year. Also, Ken doesn't even have any for next year! Wtfreak?!
I think Ken & Ann is perfect for that Lakorn P'Da is putting Barry & Yaya in. They're too young to do this type of lakorn.
They should maybe wait abit? They're going to go from a funny, romantic lakorn to a Dramatic one? That is a big twist.
I don' mind if P'Da work with Yaya & Barry but to replace KenAnn with these two, that's a total Piss off. I know that Yadech is big right now and ch3 wants them to be the next big koo kwan but really? Did she have to?! Gosh. She makes me mad. :nono1: lol
She just better have a Lakorn for KenAnn next year. Better SURPISE us with one! Shoo! Idc about P'Da anymore. We still got P'Aew! Lol :tease:

roselovesice

If its true rose..i'm so mad,pissed,dissapointed to P'Da..
but its ok Rose..remember KARMA!!!
What goes around comes around..
What she did to KA,will come to her one day..
I'm sure about that..
Just WAIT & SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:vomit: :gungirl: :numchuck: :thumbdown:

i hope her co. will bankcrupcy until she make 1 lakorn for KA.. :nailbiter: :facepalm:
Lol Forreals. KARMA! :numchuck:
We ALL know for sure how BIG KENANN is. Yadech is going to be big but they will never beat Ken & Ann! Maybe? But we all know that Ken & Ann is the best Koo Kwan ever. #1 :thumbsup:
KA fans are sure going to be piss at P'Da and them for doing this to Ken & Ann!
I can see a topic about this on Pantip already. lol

btw, I'm gonna go to sleep. It's almost midnight. ):
Good Night Ladies! Now i'm gonna have to go to sleep with madness. lol
Take Care & Sweet Dreams! See you ladies in the morning! :p :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait,who's director for Yadech lakorn?? Any confirmation..I heard p'aew as a director..

you know what is on my mind right now??!!
I'm thinking that Yadech is a newbie..P'da don't know them too well..
i mean,how they work,what about their reputation next year..We can't predict it..
What if something very bad bad bad news about them revel next year??
Let say now people love them soooo much..
But 1 mistake can make people hate them so much maybe we can make pinky as an example..
Don't know how to say,i hope you get what i mean..

I mean,at least we all know about KA reputation off screen!!!!!!!!!

And yeah,idc if P'da want yadech but replace KA..its like an insult to KA team and KA fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
"The radiant light had put out “Ann-Ken”

The lakorn 365 Days of Love had just ended not too long ago, but there may be a little mistake.

With this lakorn of Ken and Ann’s when compare to their past lakorns, we, the journalists set various issues among it. Even the feedback for the pairing is not as strong as before which Ken and Ann agree to this lakorn that…

"We received many feedbacks as well. At first it was intended to be a romantic type, but as soon as it became a drama, if you ask me is it fun or not? It’s up to the person’s liking which we understood about this job. There are people who complimented that this lakorn benefit them, and there are much more truth so it may seems a little stressful."

Previously, we heard news saying that the pairing Ken and Ann were to accept a lakorn from the production company Lakorn Thai of the producer Da Hathairath, but since both actors fail their latest lakorn so the production decided to change the couple to Barry and Yaya whom are hot at the moment.
I really hate it when people called 365 Days a failed lakorn. True, 365 Days didn't receive the ratings like Oum Ruk and SB. But I heard that it had the same rating as SSH. If 365 Days is considered a failed lakorn, then SSH should be a failed lakorn too. So how can anyone call 365 Days a failed lakorn??? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

I feel especially bad to hear it because it was 365 Days that I came to like and appreciate KA team. Without 365 Days, I don't think I would be here at this forum chatting with you guys almost everyday. Now I feel really mad!!! :angry:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
365 Days received the lowest rating among all of their lakorns together. It ended with a rating of 8 compare to Oum Ruk, Sood Sanae Ha and Sawan Bieng. Sawan Bieng raked in the highest. Another thing, I believe with Ch3 they care more about feedback instead of the ratings. Again, with Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng and Sood Sanae Ha all those three lakorns received a very good feedbacks and was very popular too unlike 365 Wan Hang Ruk that's why 365 Wan considered a flop lakorn. It wasn't popular and the feedback was poor.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
"I was just reading this article as well haha. Yeah, that's exactly what this article is about, Tinah. I knew P'Da was planning a lakorn for Ken and Ann after SSH, but since 365 Wan Hang Ruk didn't do well so she change the couple to Barry and Yaya instead. Damn 365 Wan! But that is so mean for P'Da to do this to Ken and Ann whom had made her production company popular and recognized by the audience. dry.gif I can't believe P'Da just dissed Ken and Ann because of their one flop lakorn which is not even her production company too. rolleyes.gif Anyway. here's the translation to the article. I tried, it might be 95% accurate. otvgiggle.gif BTW, what is the lakorn name to Barry and Yaya's new lakorn from P'Da? Just curious since Ken and Ann were supposed to be in here instead of them." - Anonymousblue

The radiant light had put out “Ann-Ken”

This is just a rumor whether it’s true or not you will have to follow, but we definitely believe Ken-Ann pairing still has not fainted yet (if there’s a lakorn that suit them).
Credits: Anonymous

I can't believe that they chose Barry & Yaya over Ken & Ann!
How dare P'Da do this to them two! OMG! I am SOO FREAKIN PISS AT HER! I wanted to see Ken in a Sadist Lakorn! Like Anony Said, How can she do this to KA. They were the one who made them well known and etc. Just because 365 didn't do so well, at least it still benefit many people. Grrr! I am upset!
LOL, you even quoted my comment from Ann's forum. Cute.