[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
All i know is that i LOVED 365!!!
I am soo p.o that P'Da dissed KA TEAM!!
If not the lakorn Yadech is doing, I hope for another lakorn!
Please do not let this be the end of KA TEAM lakorns :(
I will be very disappointed if it was their last lakorn!
:((

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I really hate it when people called 365 Days a failed lakorn. True, 365 Days didn't receive the ratings like Oum Ruk and SB. But I heard that it had the same rating as SSH. If 365 Days is considered a failed lakorn, then SSH should be a failed lakorn too. So how can anyone call 365 Days a failed lakorn??? :scratchhead2: :scratchchin:

I feel especially bad to hear it because it was 365 Days that I came to like and appreciate KA team. Without 365 Days, I don't think I would be here at this forum chatting with you guys almost everyday. Now I feel really mad!!! :angry:

I second that!
I love Ken and Ann, but never as much as I love them in 365 WHR. I had to join Sarnworld because of this lakorn.

What feedbacks did they receive? How bad could it have been for lakorn to be considered a flop? I know the rating was okay (not all that great) but I at least thought people still somehow enjoyed it. :scratchhead2:

Hmmm.. oh well. Who knows. It could go one of two ways, Yaya and Nadech will either shock the hell out of us for doing a great job in their next lakorn, OR, the lakorn will be a big flop! :facepalm:

Just like how Ken surprised us when he played in SB :thumbsup:

poor Ken and Anne...

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
365 Days received the lowest rating among all of their lakorns together. It ended with a rating of 8 compare to Oum Ruk, Sood Sanae Ha and Sawan Bieng. Sawan Bieng raked in the highest. Another thing, I believe with Ch3 they care more about feedback instead of the ratings. Again, with Oum Ruk, Sawan Bieng and Sood Sanae Ha all those three lakorns received a very good feedbacks and was very popular too unlike 365 Wan Hang Ruk that's why 365 Wan considered a flop lakorn. It wasn't popular and the feedback was poor.
Thanks, Anon, for the clarification, I appreciate it :)

As much as I love 365 Days, I guess I have to accept that it is just not popular in Thailand because of its genre. But I am sure glad that I came to know KA more because of it. I had such a good time watching it :lol2: .

But I think KA team is still popular in Thailand. Am I right? So as long as they are still popular together, we will surely see them onscreen again (crossing my figers right now :yes: ).

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
I second that!
I love Ken and Ann, but never as much as I love them in 365 WHR. I had to join Sarnworld because of this lakorn.

What feedbacks did they receive? How bad could it have been for lakorn to be considered a flop? I know the rating was okay (not all that great) but I at least thought people still somehow enjoyed it. :scratchhead2:

Hmmm.. oh well. Who knows. It could go one of two ways, Yaya and Nadech will either shock the hell out of us for doing a great job in their next lakorn, OR, the lakorn will be a big flop! :facepalm:

Just like how Ken surprised us when he played in SB :thumbsup:

poor Ken and Anne...
Yeah.....give me five :highfive: :toast: :kiss2: , Alicia, we both landed at this forum because of 365 Days....so cheer 365 Days and KA Team... :cheer:

Anyway, I am not gonna let this news ruin my mood, so I will just ignore it and wait patiently for KA's next project together :p .

Plus.....it might not be such a big loss or bad thing for KA not to do that lakorn from P'Da, remember KA didn't get to do JLR (Aum and Aff ended doing it). Even though JLR became a hit, but KA landed in SB which became a hit also...So I think we should rest on this and hope that something better will come along for KA :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i think KA still popular,thats why people make a big deal about 365 flop..

nongalicia : agreed..maybe it will be a big hit..although i'm not a fan of nadech,but i think he can do it but not as good as KEN :rolleyes1: ..

But yaya...ermm i don't know if i'll cry with her like i cry with ANN!!

i heard they'll have a baby in that lakorn..Its good if they'll no baby in that lakorn because i think their face are too young to have a baby..
just my 2 cent..

Btw,keep voting for ken gals..
the voted for others slow down a bit..
Ken got 20k+++ voted just for 1 night... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think that Ken and Ann did their best in this Lakorn, even if it was a flop in their eyes I think this was among one of the better lakorns that any channel has produced. It was based more on real life I guess people can't handle the truth.

I like Yaya and Barry but if you had Ken and Ann lined up as the first pair to make a lakorn you should stick to the original. Ken and Ann have amazing chemistry that no one has. When you put them together nothing or no one can beat them. It's sad that she decided to choose YB for that lakorn but I believe that KA still have a chance in the future. And when that lakorn comes its going to be a big hit!

fun

Expired Sarnie
OMG I just got out of the shower, I think I have to jump back in for a cold shower. I'm boiling mad! I love Yadech but knowing they replaced KA with them, I am pissed off. I don't like it either how people are calling 365 Days of Love a failure. Yes the rating was bad, but rating doesn't measure talent. P'Da is messed up. To make up for it, she better have a good lakorn in the future saved up for KA. I think that is the only thing she can do to make up. I feel like she used popularity to gain recognition for her works. After using KA, she has eyes on Yadech. =( I mean I really don't mind her working with Yadech but that's beyond the point. I'm just pissed because the reason to pull out KA was due to the poor ratings. KA still have a strong fan base, so there's should be many feedbacks. The only negativity that I have heard of is, how bad they were at cutting scenes lol and them cutting Lan's last word.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I know right Fun! She better find a amazing lakorn for them to do. If not I don't think I will support her lakorns in the future! lol, No if the lakorns are good I will support. I won't hold a grudge against her for doing this.

I just want to see Ken and Ann in the future together that's all I want, I don't care who is producing it but I want it to be the best! And also have P'Aew direct it please!! Because if we have the three it will be a great lakorn!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup fun..
thats what Rose and i feel...
Nothing's wrong if she work with Yadech but replace KA... :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I hope other co. will pair up KA and make that lakorn a very very very big hit and shove it to P'da face just like Anon said!! :coverlaf:

I think Broadcast Thai produce a good lakorn too..They produce Yok Lai mek and BBK..YLM won best lakorn in TV Gold Award.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lakorn Thai and Broadcast are both good. I hope KA will be picked by another director/producer and shove it in Khun Da's face lol KA can work with the poorest script and still come out amazing. I think those that passed 365 Days lost something very precious. It contains a lot of depth.

fun

Expired Sarnie
PolyPlus should take in KA for one of their lakorn lol or TV Scene. Maybe it will boost up TV Scene popularity. I know they produced a few flops but KA will work their magic.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I was just pumping us fan's to keep faith in KA! lol, no matter what happens KA are the best for us fans! No matter what lakorn they choose it will always have a meaning!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I need to sleep now..I'm in a bad mood when i'm thinking about P'DA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbdown: :numchuck: :numchuck: :gungirl: :gungirl:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
When you say period do you mean in the past like boran or like in the 40-60s. I actually like the 40-60's settings like in Seang Soon because they get to wear very pretty dress.

a2k

sarNie Egg
I'm glad you guys instead of KA really love and care for KA.
but , please everybody calms down.
Here AK fanclub everyone knows that. The story line drama ratings may not be high rating (like BBK). It is a dramatic difference from other matters.

Most people expect to enjoy the comedy romantic not drama romantic.
Many people look at the first and stop because of bored Lul jealous habit too much.
Later they those understand Lul more and more then come back to see drama again and love this very much.

I think the media plays this news for sells news only , and it is not the truth
The many news from this magazine be only news, that write to upward by oneself.
Anne and Ken do not like to behave to news, have not scandalous,
then the media play this issue, for sell a book only.
P'Da and ch3 don't with Anne-Ken certainly this.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
When you say period do you mean in the past like boran or like in the 40-60s. I actually like the 40-60's settings like in Seang Soon because they get to wear very pretty dress.
Its like 40-60s or similar to CS..
lol jin,its 3:25 pm in my country..i just need a sleep to release my bad mood!! :coverlaf: