[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
Since SSH will air soon this month, they will probably resume on this project again [I hope so]

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for this lakorn after SSH! Love the storyline!

iluvnumandoil if i can remember it right the story is:

Ann and Ken are married but one day because of her jealousy her and ken broke up. She then one day travels back in time somehow and sees her future with Ken. Making the title 365 days of love.

nina07

sarNie Adult
Awww! The storylline is absolutely adorable! :wub: This is indefinitely confirmed right?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I'm sure this lakorn was comfirm before they did SSH. You can go through this thread there are a lot of info about this lakorn. But I'm for sure that this lakorn won't be coming out until after ken does his lakorn with chompoo and cherry.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Yeah has one with Chompoo but not sure Ken will pair with Cherry in sadtroo saneha.
But every forum they had Ken and Cherry names 2gether. Oh well fingers cross for Cherry and Anne
365 days of love too.

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Yeah has one with Chompoo but not sure Ken will pair with Cherry in sadtroo saneha.
But every forum they had Ken and Cherry names 2gether. Oh well fingers cross for Cherry and Anne
365 days of love too.
Definitely fingers cross for me too, want to see cherry with ken again...

Tigra

sarNie Hatchling
Can't wait for this lakorn.
Because the storyline will be great.

tinah

sarNie Coma
i hope this lakorn isnt part comedy though. SSH is already a comedy so i wanna see them switch to the romance side

SophoryNNF

sarNie Egg
I hope to read news about this lakorn soon enough. Currently watching SSH and their chemistry is so thick, I'm all into Ken-Ann fever again. I'm rewatching all their past lakorn to fill this emptiness while waiting for the next episode. It's crazy ! :lol:

Cheering for this amazing onscreen couple ! :wub:

534Hip

sarNie Juvenile
Any any news on this lakorn? is it still ANN KEN? i hope so..and when will they start to film?
oh boy..i can not wait... YIPPIE..YIPPIE..YIPPPIE..YIPPIE..SKIPPY!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
thr cover to the novel. fans are discussing this @ pantip. i really hope nothing changes and anne/ken dont pull out

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/topic/A8674159/A8674159.html