[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^^^^^^^^All KA Fans!!! I wish they would film this soon!! All fans are waiting to hear about them making another lakorn!! :lol: The story is just to good to be passed by KA!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne confirmed yesturday @ the event in Rayong Province that her and Ken is still in here. the director is P'Aew. P'Aew was P'Da Thairaths first choice for directing Wanida but she rejected the offer because Nok Jariya wanted her to direct 365 so she accepted!

P'Aew sure enjoy working with her koo kwan ^_^

onahc

sarNie Elites
I'm so sick of Ken and Ann. Yes, they are a good pairing. Yes, they can act. But enough is enough, stop milking these two already. Pair them up again in like 3 years, not back to back.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ This lakorn isn't probably going to air until next year and they haven't done lakorns back to back. They are always acting with someone else before they act together again. Also if you are getting sick you don't have to watch their lakorns.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
here we go again. it is not hard to stay away from the topic that you know so well that has the actors and actresses you don't like. even if you watch clips that may have them in it forward it, you're not being forced to watch them

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne-ken is a hot comodity and they arent getting any younger so of corse ch3 is gonna take advantage of that. plus, anne could be tieing the knot anytime soon so once that does happen she might not even be around like before..if ch3 wait like 3 years from now to pair them up again then their fame might die down already

song

sarNie Egg
oh how great ann-ken again..i sick of see they pair together..i want see they with other people..like they just did a drama together and here a new one...o^o

shengvang

sarNie Adult
oh how great ann-ken again..i sick of see they pair together..i want see they with other people..like they just did a drama together and here a new one...o^o
well this one has been here on the forum for a long time...even before soot saneaha...so i dont understand why u people r sooooo surprise about this lakorn...and the other thing is that if u guys r getting to tired of seeing them pairing up then stop watching there lakorn!!!!...if u guys r just going to watch it and complain about it then just dont watch it...

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
It's confirmed that they will be doing this lakorn! Here's the vid! Excited since the two don't have any other lakorn's lined up after the ones they're filming now, Ken with WWW and Ann with CS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc_MKvbPqe4&feature=channel

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so happy it confirms that they are going to film this lakorn...can't have enought of this pairing...and I agree if anyone doesn't like to watch them then turn your channel...and everyone has their prefference...but I like their pairing they have amazing chemistry together...althought I don't watch all their lakorns...I think they are the best onscreen couple for me...

crabby

sarNie Egg
I agree with everyone here, why is it so hard for people to just ignore the couple they are tired of seeing. Obviously, no one is forcing them to watch it. So, why complain about it, lol. Tinah, said it best about Anne-Ken not getting any younger, so I don't mind the same pairing. I love Anne-ken together! And will never be tired of them. Also, I'm glad it's P'Aew who is directing this lakorn. I love the way P'Aew direct her lakorn. Can't wait! And all of them seem really closed too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
im sure those who are sick of seeing anne-ken will eventually watch the lakorn :lol: so far, they havent disappoint us with their choice of script...if you're not a loyal fan of corse you'll get sick of seeing the same pra'nang paired up but you wont be tired of seeing the ones who you favor right?

cant blame anne-ken for being a hot comodity. many producers wanna work with them. plus, this lakorn came before SSH and it was suppose to start filming first but ch3 decided to film SSH. khun nok jariya could of chosen another pra'nang if she wanted to but she decide to wait for anne-ken