[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
:lol: lol u guys!
i wonder why people keep attacking ken-ann. are they just jealous that their supported onscreen couple is not as famous? B) anyway, chill out you guys! other couple's time will come... although it would be sad saying goodbye to my ken-ann :(

tinah

sarNie Coma
*sigh* lets not talk about anne-ken leaving the biz although its going to happen one day especially since they are getting older. thats probaly why ch3 is taking advantage of their fame. suprisingly, kens fame didnt die down after his marriage yet iy grew even more :D anne is still holding on strong too. shes like the only one left from her generation

those fans can be relieve once theres no more anne-ken so their pra'nang could get the spotlight.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
I dont wanna expect too much from this lakorn tho, cuz P'Nok Chariya will be the producer. Most of her lakorns are not that good... I wish it would be the same director of Oum Rak and Sood Sneaha..... Sigh*

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
yes, anony said nok is the producer not the director. aew (or, sb n ssh director) will still be directing this ^_^

tinah

sarNie Coma
p'aew who directed oum ruk, ssh and sb is the director so we shouldnt be concerned ^_^ nok jariya is the producer

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
As much as i like Ann and Ken together, Iam also sick of these pairing and I talk alot of cow dung but I'll tune in anyways just because by the time it airs I'll be missing them already. But seriously Ann needs a different pairing at the moment.

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
i'll never get tired or sick of ann and ken. have they started shooting the lakorn?

tinah

sarNie Coma
come to think of, the actors i wanna see anne with is hardly around like andrew-tik so i actually dont mind if her and ken are paired up many time. i dont wanna see her with por and other newbies like aun :lol: theres not much actors to go around nowadays..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am happy with Ken and Anne once a year. But as much as I love Ken and Anne, you know when they hit 35, they out of the business (nang ek and pra ek wise lol)... but for guys I think they have it easier on them. Look at Nok Chatchai, he still has the pra ek status lmao...

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yea thats why i wanna see more of anne before she gest older than tie the knot. im sure ken will still be around cuz look at him now, already married but still going strong. thankfully anne has loyal fans and ch3 still promote her so shes around longer than the other older actresses. shes still a hot comodity too..outbeating most actresses

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ Can't wait to see them again!! I hope they film it after CS and WWW. It's sad to think about them leaving but it's going to happen sooner or later. But then again they are actors they will keep acting no matter what role.

tinah

sarNie Coma
anne wants to be a producer so maybe we'll still see her around but its gonna be sad to see her playin' mother roles..

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
^ lol! I was think about that too!! But it's okay! At least we get to see her!! I'm sure she'll still get a lot of roles!!

tinah

sarNie Coma
annes into this sadistic kiss/slap drama like us fans so if she becomes the producer one day we'll get to see more of those drama :lol: maybe we can give her an idea by sending the fanfic made by the fans

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
^^yea thats why i wanna see more of anne before she gest older than tie the knot. im sure ken will still be around cuz look at him now, already married but still going strong. thankfully anne has loyal fans and ch3 still promote her so shes around longer than the other older actresses. shes still a hot comodity too..outbeating most actresses
that is true but they should share her with other P'ek, give them a chance....I love Ann i do not mind watching her lakorn over and over and even back to back but if it with ken i do mind because im getting annoyed. A time off for a while wouldnt hurt

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am a fan of them individually and both... is there a confirmation for an opening soon?

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Who ever is not the ken and Anne fans then they that must have
thought the wrong idea, who will not like the KA team. Definately not true.

lisa

sarNie Juvenile
technically their lakorn is not back to back if you're implying of airing time because anne will be in chaleuy suk and ken is with chompoo, but if you're talking about yearly then this is the first time and i don't see why ppl are annoyed. :rolleyes: other actors from ch.3? :rolleyes: it's better anne stick with ken