[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
im back. hopefully this time active. im skipping out on thanksgiving dinner. i already had three of them. two yesterday and one today... just this morning. just a turkey because everyone else is busy doing their own dinner which i was invited too but i can no longer look at a turkey and food. i think i have gain 10 pounds just from eating all these food this week.

getting right onto this lakorn!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its so sad when i'm thinking thsi lakorn gonna be end by next week..
No rumor about Ken-Ann will act together again... :cry:
But,i'm still waiting for Ananda-Ann.. :D

Btw,i just bought 365 OST..
just dissapointed they included WWW OST,but not Oum Ruk..arrrgggHhhh!!! :thumbdown:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Yay! We're jumping pages! We need to super jump!

No! I don't want Toon and Wit! I want Toon and Lan! I want Wit since Toon had Lan. :coverlaf:

No Thanksgiving dinner for me this year! Miss the family, skyped with them and I cried! Love my grandparents, Parents, Uncles/Aunts, brother/sisters, Cousins!

Ann and Ken's chemistry is undeniable! There isn't another couple that I've seen with that much Chemistry, they look super natural together. I love them! I hope this is not the last lakorn they do together! I want another one for next year and one every year after that, even if they become the parents! :rofl:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh you gals. So funny.
fun4fun, catch up so that we can all spam on here about it! :D lol
Dila, I bought the OST too. We can both listen & watch it. lol ;P
&&Then when we come across WWW, we can skip next. hahaa
Yeah. I'm mad that OR is not included. How can you forget that lakorn even if it was since 2006?! :nono1:
So sad that it's ending next week! :teary: :teary:
Okay! :eek:fftopic:
This is all the magazines i have of KAteam so far.
Trying to grow my collection of KAteam + other magazines. lol

Can't wait to go buy More! ehehe ;P
iluvjin, you probably have more, huh? :lolyup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
:scratchchin: oh no,lets share Wit!!!He is so sweet!!!!
I have another competitor now..
We need to share Weet ha.. :highfive:
Rose,this is first time i bought 'Thai Product'..
I should blame ANN for this.. :coverlaf:
I want to buy other ann's lakorn especially SB and OR but there's no sub. <_< \

Yeah Ros,lets :spam: here..

fun

Expired Sarnie
roseloveice yeah im on episode 5 now. i know i know. im so lagging behind. anyone addicted to mary stayed out all night. at first jang geun suk's hair just completely made me fall out of love with him and i totally did not want to continue. and after awhile well the hairstyle on him sort of kind of grows on you. i really dont mind his hair anymore; it is not gross and greasy looking like pae arak in that lakorn with aumP lol

okay enough said about mary stayed out all night. i want to strangle rasa. i dont know why she does not see that thun has no interest in her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
iluvjin, i totally forgot that thailand doesnt celebrate thanksgiving lmao well only the states lol

do you have a kitchen in your room? it would have been nice to cook a thankgiving meal even though you are in a completely different country.

LovetheSun

sarNie Egg
Saw half of ep.10 with sub, the other half and ep.11 totally without sub but I can still feel Lan's pain :teary: . Toon is really something, why can't he just answer her question instead of asking her if she was alright, like why :nono1: ? It's true, he doesn't really faced his problem with Lan, always leaving her dumbfounded. And why does he kept on pushing her away instead of making their relationship better :whip:? Racha and her husband annoyed the heck out of me. Honestly Racha doesn't deserve a good ending, she's too evil :ph34r: .

Poor Ann, she cried so much in this lakorn but still beautiful :thumbsup: . It's really ending next week? Why so soon, I want more sweet scene :p .

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw half of ep.10 with sub, the other half and ep.11 totally without sub but I can still feel Lan's pain :teary: . Toon is really something, why can't he just answer her question instead of asking her if she was alright, like why :nono1: ? It's true, he doesn't really faced his problem with Lan, always leaving her dumbfounded. And why does he kept on pushing her away instead of making their relationship better :whip:? Racha and her husband annoyed the heck out of me. Honestly Racha doesn't deserve a good ending, she's too evil :ph34r: .

Poor Ann, she cried so much in this lakorn but still beautiful :thumbsup: . It's really ending next week? Why so soon, I want more sweet scene :p .

I wish Racha die at the end!!
Agreed! Ann cried beautifully.. :thumbsup:
she can cried with a lot of emotion..
Like she cried in SB..she look strong but she can't hold her tear and in 365,her cried look so much in pain.. :cry1: :cry1:

fun

Expired Sarnie
there were times when lan cried, i didnt feel any sympathy towards her. it was too whiny for my taste esp if i remember correctly it was in the second episode where she asked him if they were to end their relationship after one year. he says something along the lines if she changed, it was useless for them to be together. and then she starts crying. it was a bit too fake for me. but the rest so far, she has been doing a fantastic job.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
there were times when lan cried, i didnt feel any sympathy towards her. it was too whiny for my taste esp if i remember correctly it was in the second episode where she asked him if they were to end their relationship after one year. he says something along the lines if she changed, it was useless for them to be together. and then she starts crying. it was a bit too fake for me. but the rest so far, she has been doing a fantastic job.
:scratchhead2: Maybe because Lan went to the future and saw that they are divorcing
too much to handle for a newly wedded bride....
I didnt feel it either cuz i was so excited to see the :w-scene-pop-corn: sence

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol right afterward the willing scene occurred lol i guess so. i guess we were to hyped up for that part. but it was so short!

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
oops, wrong information on the ending date
it might end on Dec. 7th cuz i just saw this "
CH 3: "Mongkut Dok Som" - Chatchai, Jariya, Rinlanee, Nattarika, Wittaya, Vanida
December 9, 2010” on spicy

so it will have 14 episodes, even number~haha~~~~

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Wit! he's such a sweet guy! i loved him in the lakorn wit Ken and Aff where he ends up with Vicky he's so handsome! he use 2 play p'ek but i like him better as the second male guy cuz he gets sweeter roles! this lakorn is the bomb rite now! i love the chemistry between Lan and Toon they always have this stare in their eyes that makes me fall in love..although im not really feeling Toon in this lakorn but he will steal my heart in the end i just noe it!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
December 7th? Did they mean the 8th? ahahha xD
I'm for sure the date matters because Thai time is only 12 hours ahead of mines. Lol
But it's okay. I'm just glad that there's still 2 more weeks of this lakorn. :)
Yayy! 14 Episodes. I wonder what they're gonna do! I just hope they don't drag the who Racha case and about Nid. Also their non-understandable attitude. lol
I can't wait to see more of Ken & Ann. Maybe Toon & Lan too ;)
I want more :w-scene-pop-corn: && a :baby-scene-pop-corn:
I actually Miss :slapandkissse3: scenes. I want to see some in this lakorn but that's impossible. ahahha :lolyup:
:eek:fftopic:
fun4fun, oh gosh! I love JGS but i can't stand his hair in that drama.
Even if i was to maybe fall in love with it? lol
I still prefer his long hair. ahahah xD
&&ahahah! You're so funny. 15 Episodes is good too! :thumbsup: :coverlaf: