[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I can't wait to see next weeks episode! xD Ken & Ann forever!
I hope they decided to add a :baby-scene-pop-corn: at the end.
They're probably just teasing us. lol jk
Well, Ann only said that she's not having a kid with Ken in the lakorn but she never said that she won't at the end! ahahha
Probably not a baby during the lakorn but possibly the ending. lol :lmao3:
I bet even if i've seen all those :r-scene-pop-corn: in Sawan Biang more than 1000x's, i would still look like this :woot2: :spicy: :drool: :bhehe: :clap2: :heart: :spin: :weee: when i rewatch it. :rofl:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I LOVE THE :r-scene-pop-corn: SUPPORT IN THIS THREAD! im gonna say another thing loud and proud I'VE REWATCHED THOSE SB :r-scene-pop-corn: SOOOOOO MANY TIMES!!

roselovesice

I LOVE THE :r-scene-pop-corn: SUPPORT IN THIS THREAD! im gonna say another thing loud and proud I'VE REWATCHED THOSE SB :r-scene-pop-corn: SOOOOOO MANY TIMES!!
ME TOO! I'm crying with tears of Joy! :coverlaf: :tearybye:
I've haven't watch the :w-scene-pop-corn: or Kissing scenes in 365 more than 5x's yet but i will soon!
Ahahah I've watch the 1st Willing scene like 2-3x's only? Not gonna lie about that. :lmao3:
When i see one of those scenes, i always have to rewind back and observe their expressions and all. :lmao3: lol

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
ME TOO! I'm crying with tears of Joy! :coverlaf: :tearybye:
I've hadn't watch the :w-scene-pop-corn: or Kissing scenes in 365 more than 5x's yet but i will soon!
Ahahah I've watch the 1st Willing scene like 2-3x's only? Not gonna lie about that. :lmao3:
When i see one of those scenes, i always have to rewind back and observe their expressions and all. :lmao3: lol
im so glad to know im not alone! haha ur so funny :thumbsup: haha i do that 2! i rewind it back to see the scene again like 2x maybe, then i rewind it a 3x 2 look at only the guy's expression then i rewind it a 4x 2 c only the girl's expression!!! hahaha then maybe i'll throw in an extra 2-3x :secret:

vivienraikko

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see next weeks episode! xD Ken & Ann forever!
I hope they decided to add a :baby-scene-pop-corn: at the end.
They're probably just teasing us. lol jk
Well, Ann only said that she's not having a kid with Ken in the lakorn but she never said that she won't at the end! ahahha
Probably not a baby during the lakorn but possibly the ending. lol :lmao3:
I bet even if i've seen all those :r-scene-pop-corn: in Sawan Biang more than 1000x's, i would still look like this :woot2: :spicy: :drool: :bhehe: :clap2: :heart: :spin: :weee: when i rewatch it. :rofl:
So do I
It's not enough to watch them together

roselovesice

:lmao2: I know, right?
im so glad to know im not alone! haha ur so funny :thumbsup: haha i do that 2! i rewind it back to see the scene again like 2x maybe, then i rewind it a 3x 2 look at only the guy's expression then i rewind it a 4x 2 c only the girl's expression!!! hahaha then maybe i'll throw in an extra 2-3x :secret:
Ahahha! You're so funny. I do the exact same thing. I'm for sure every LAKORN LOVER out there does the EXACT same thing! xD :lmao3:

Mark here
All I wanna say I love EP9 the best!That's all
Heck yeah it was! ahahha Including ALL the :w-scene-pop-corn: && Kissing Scenes!
It's just super duper :pervie: :censor: :thumbsup: :bravo: :clap2: :drool: :woot2: ! ahaha

I feel like i'm spamming. I should give tonight a break! :bhehe:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
haha we r kinda :eek:fftopic: too but we're still talking bout Ken and Ann so oh well we had a nice sharing talk! good night for now

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I know you guys are sleeping right now but in my country its 4:44pm.. :D
All of their lakorn together,ep 9 in 365 is THE BEST..
I want to see a :baby-scene-pop-corn: too..Its okay if the baby not born yet,just say that Ann preggo,so that can prove ken is really MANLY!! :thumbup:

i'm with you guys..i think i've already rewach that :w-scene-pop-corn: scene 10x..sometimes i pause and just look at their LIPS LOCK,the other times i rewind and look at Ann's expression,and the other times i look at Ken's expression..

i feel a bit ashame to admit this but i can't take it anymore..i just can't hold it myself..I must say this..

I WANT TO SEE FRENCH KISS FROM KEN&ANN!!!
:nailbiter: :facepalm: :eyetwitch: :dance1: :dance3: :pervie:
:secret:

Anybody have the same interest with me??? :scratchchin: :scratchhead2:

Is it any possibility?? I mean,come on..I watched K-Darama and Philiphine drama,they're Asian too but they already did french kiss..
And i've watched some of thai movie especially ananda's movie,they did more than french kiss...but i wonder,they can acted like that in the movie but why not in lakorn??!

roselovesice

Oh Dila! You're so funny! :lmao3:
I do too. I was just thinking about that the other day.
Oh gosh! If they were ever to french kiss, i would totally faint! :faint:
If they ever decide to not pair KA together anymore, PLEASE give us a lakorn where they at least have some
:kiss3: :drool: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: Scenes! :clap2:
I would totally LOVE that lakorn. ahahha :yahoo:
I'm totally :eek:fftopic: but I'm rewatching all the :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :kiss3: of KA together and i cam upon this cmt on SB episode 5, the pool scene:
"okies seriously they make ken so freakin horny in this movie so far three rape anne is pregnant fo sure"
This cmt made me laugh so freakin' hard! :lmao3: :whahuh: :woot2:
But yeah. Still watching SB's :r-scene-pop-corn: ! :whistle:
What happened to Toon? He & Lan had 3 :w-scene-pop-corn: scene and yet, he still got no :baby-scene-pop-corn:. Come on boy. Even Rachen got it through the first time!
As for Kawee, Boy. He wanted some every night that we couldn't even tell when it happened. :lmao3: jk
Back to the topic, Ann & Ken is so cute! :D lol
I feel like Ken has aged a little in this lakorn and in SSH. If you go back and watch SB to 365, you can see a slight change in his face. Still, he's always and still is handsome as ever. :dance3:
Dang. I'm using so many emoticons! I need to stop that. ahha
Anyways, I think they're really preservative type of people. It really depends on the person and the director if they want it or not. Some are not fond with these type of make out session which idk why. lol But yeah..idk. aha :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah,if they have 1 lakorn that combine :r-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :w-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: and FRENCH KISS,TUB SCENE-ALL IN 1,i'm sure i need an inhaler..and i promise i'll buy an original DVD even its without sub.. :yahoo: :tease:

Rachen was so COOL!!! Its just 1st time and BANG!!!! and it was ACCIDENTLY!!
Kawee lost to him.. :thumbdown: He need 4x to leave Kawee Jr for Narin.. :coverlaf:
But Toon,oh its impossible,they had 3 times..hey 3 times what we knew and saw..but what we didn't know,maybe more.. :pervie: :censor:

fun

Expired Sarnie
hahah you girls are hilarious. talking about r scenes. my favorites are r scene turn willing. you get the best of both world lmao!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
thanks for sharing those picture dily... so sad that once im active this is going to end.

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
thanks for sharing those picture dily... so sad that once im active this is going to end.
yeah,you should active since the beginning..i really enjoy talked with fun people here even we never know and meet each other..
But,no worries fun4fun,you can start active now..We still have about 3 week till this lakorn gonna be end..
Lets :spam: together!! :highfive:

fun

Expired Sarnie
im trying to spam lol im watching episode 3 right now with subs. i didnt know the subtitle was this fast. i have been watching raws video lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah go on..And get ready to be like this :rolleyes1: :thumbsup: :wub: :heart: :drool: :woot2: :yahoo: :shock2: :pervie: :dance3: :dance1: on episode 9!!

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh Dila! You're so funny! :lmao3:
I do too. I was just thinking about that the other day.
Oh gosh! If they were ever to french kiss, i would totally faint! :faint:
If they ever decide to not pair KA together anymore, PLEASE give us a lakorn where they at least have some
:kiss3: :drool: :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :r-scene-pop-corn: :baby-scene-pop-corn: Scenes! :clap2:
I would totally LOVE that lakorn. ahahha :yahoo:
I'm totally :eek:fftopic: but I'm rewatching all the :w-scene-pop-corn: :slapandkissse3: :baby-scene-pop-corn: :r-scene-pop-corn: :kiss3: of KA together and i cam upon this cmt on SB episode 5, the pool scene:
"okies seriously they make ken so freakin horny in this movie so far three rape anne is pregnant fo sure"
This cmt made me laugh so freakin' hard! :lmao3: :whahuh: :woot2:
But yeah. Still watching SB's :r-scene-pop-corn: ! :whistle:
What happened to Toon? He & Lan had 3 :w-scene-pop-corn: scene and yet, he still got no :baby-scene-pop-corn:. Come on boy. Even Rachen got it through the first time!
As for Kawee, Boy. He wanted some every night that we couldn't even tell when it happened. :lmao3: jk
Back to the topic, Ann & Ken is so cute! :D lol
I feel like Ken has aged a little in this lakorn and in SSH. If you go back and watch SB to 365, you can see a slight change in his face. Still, he's always and still is handsome as ever. :dance3:
Dang. I'm using so many emoticons! I need to stop that. ahha
Anyways, I think they're really preservative type of people. It really depends on the person and the director if they want it or not. Some are not fond with these type of make out session which idk why. lol But yeah..idk. aha :scratchchin: :scratchhead2: lol
:lmao3: maybe the reason y ann isn't prego yet is cuz there's :w-scene-pop-corn: so Ken doesn't have to "build up" for a :r-scene-pop-corn: :lmao2: OMG yes a french kiss wit ken and ann would be the best! i would love the lakorn where they have a lil bit of everything :clap: