[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Ahaa! I always go back and watch those Awards.
I love seeing the one back in 2008 for Sawan Biang! xD
Love KAteam!
He did seem quiet and all with the crew, BTLS!
Ann will always make him smile! Lol
&&Dila, I <3 you too! :dance1:
yeah..i've download all award show that they won..top Award,Star Entertainment Award,Nine Entertain,Nataraj Award...
I like Top Award 2006..they won for Oum Ruk and both look nervous..
And i like Nataraj Award,ANN got nominated for 2 lakorn..she's so funny that time..Thanks to Aum instead of Ken,she thought that she won for BBK..and that award show look like Oscar and high class..

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
the wax model of Ann and Ken look real...

Ann and Ken are super cute together, when I forget I would think they are real couple..

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait for tonight episode..
I'll be super active SPAMMER tonight.. :ninja:

fun

Expired Sarnie
i dont know where to start. 2 pages and i was just gone for a few hours. cant wait until tomorrow but to some of you it will be in a few hours. i cant catch it live, i will probably still be in class.

lmao kane does reminds me of the wrestler. it was once very popular, i remember we would have people come over, my dad and his pals would watch wwf and play cards and the ladies would be gossiping lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
i remember in a clip anne said p'a doesnt like going to this kind of events because he feels out of place because he is no celebrity.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
The three of them, KEn, Anne, and Noi, rarely ever take pictures together right? I never seen the three of them together in the same picture before.
Noi does kind of look out of place in these pictures. I wonder why it was set it up this way.

I read some comments that some of you wouldn't mind if Ken and Anne cheated on their wife and bf...... but I woudln't want that to ever happen. The whole reason I like Ken and Anne is because they are honest and sincere. Love how they never have bad gossips or news that can damage their names :thumbsup:

Hahah, Ken can should set the standard for all men. Good looking, faithful, and nice. Just got to love him. :console:
I totally agree with you on this, nongalicia :thumbsup: Especially now that Noi has given Ken two sons. For the sake of their children, I want them to be happily married for the rest of their lives. Plus it would do more damages to Ken and Ann than good if they ever have an affair with each other :thumbdown: Also I noticed that many onscreen couples usually were that well received onscreen after they became real couple in life.

I think Ken and Ann can always remain good partners on screen and friends off screen. These types of relationships probably suit them better. I think It would be lovely to see them act as the father and mother of pra ek and nang ek when they become old :lolyup:

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I can't understand the translation. It makes no sense to me.

But i wonder when P Ae is going to purpose. They have been together for a really long time.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
I was about to say the same thing, Anonymous_blue, I sense something special in this picture :blush: . Maybe it is just my immagination and wishful thinking. Well, they are good friends, aren't they? :sweat:
You know that stare from Ken says so much what he want to do to Ann haha. Let's just let our imagination run wild since we know that ain't gonna happen in real life. Gosh, I just adore this picture so much!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
i dont know where to start. 2 pages and i was just gone for a few hours. cant wait until tomorrow but to some of you it will be in a few hours. i cant catch it live, i will probably still be in class.

lmao kane does reminds me of the wrestler. it was once very popular, i remember we would have people come over, my dad and his pals would watch wwf and play cards and the ladies would be gossiping lol
lol..i'm big fans of WWF back then..but not now-WWE..
i like The Rock,Stone Cold,Hardy Boyz and LITA!!! :thumbsup:

I don't want to think about ann will get married...But i do hope that she'll accept MGD first before get married..
I'm dying to see ANN with ANANDA!!!!!!!!!!!!

junoesque17

sarNie Hatchling
Here the beginning..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-B_buKRDGY

try watch when SSH and ANN name announced as nominees..
You can hear fans cheers to her..So loud.. :thumbsup:

BTLS-Bangkok Traffic Love Story..
thank you!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
Anony, love your signature!!!!
you are super fast and productive!!! :thumbsup:
So many posts to quote, but I'll quote yours since you're directing towards me haha. I think I just got my KA fever back, I have shut them in the dark for a while now to go for Rome and Ann instead of Ken and Ann. Heck, I love the three of them!

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
So many posts to quote, but I'll quote yours since you're directing towards me haha. I think I just got my KA fever back, I have shut them in the dark for a while now to go for Rome and Ann instead of Ken and Ann. Heck, I love the three of them!
How i wish in CH3 Calendar the pic of Aum,Aff and Boy they change it to Rome,Ann,Ken!!!!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Ann and Ken look really good for the event. I like Ann dress and the color. She's georgous. Yes I remember Adila. LOL. I feel so bad for her when she thought that she won for BBK instead of SSH. She felt so embarassed. I laughed because she's too cute and funny. Hope they will win for next year.

Ken and Ann they seems very happy and having fun when they are together. Hope to see them pairing again after 365 days of love. I'm so sad.There's still no news on Ann's new lakorns. I will miss her after 365 DOL ending. Sure I will rewatch all her lakorns. Especially Oum Ruk and Sawang Bian.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
:flowers: uh..thank u for quoting mine,i feel special now~haha~~ :dance3:

haha,maybe the three of them should do a lakorn together, Ken and Rome fight for Ann... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

fun

Expired Sarnie
ah on the topic of mint c, kimberly and yaya. i like all three of them. they each give out their own good vibe. pathapee leh ruk does no justice to mint c. she's actually a really good actress. if you have seen dong poo dee (period lakorn are not popular and it's very slow pace but it's a really good lakorn if you are patient enough) and wan jai kub nai jom ying you night look at her differently.

okay that was off topic but i just wanted to add my two cent because earlier they were brought up into this forum.

yes let our imagination run wild. that is the only thing we can do. ken and anne just really awesome together.