[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
:flowers: uh..thank u for quoting mine,i feel special now~haha~~ :dance3:

haha,maybe the three of them should do a lakorn together, Ken and Rome fight for Ann... :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
LOL, in that case, I would hate to be in Ann's position cuz I wouldn't know who to choose. Both guys are great. It would be excellent if Ch3 decided to put these three in a lakorn together!

fun

Expired Sarnie
i wish ch3 would put all their a lister in one lakorn ahahah you know where there are big name cast in one movie: valentine days and he's just not that into you.

Anonymous_blue

sarNie Hatchling
How i wish in CH3 Calendar the pic of Aum,Aff and Boy they change it to Rome,Ann,Ken!!!!
I know seriously, why didn't they put Rome with Ken and Ann instead of Ploy? Yardthip got two men with her as well, I'd rather see Ann with my two favorite men instead of Ken with two women.

fun

Expired Sarnie
ken and anne is probably one of the the on screen couple with the most memorable scenes together.

there was a lot in oum ruk and here were some of mines. sorry no .gifs i suck at making them actually i dont even know how to make them. i attempted to make one but never got to finish it because it was too frustrating for me. i give props to those that can do it. okay here we go: the beginning when pat was on the catwalk, he's all buzzed out because she's so hot. second scene: i dont considered it a rape because both of them were drunk. but his sneak attack was just :cloud9: third scene: she wakes up and beats the crap out of chen. fourth scene: the commercial where pat was pulling his hair (i still laugh at that scenes. it never gets old) okay you know what all of the scenes with chen and pat were memorable. but the ultimate most memorable scene was pat giving birth and after she gave birth, chen and pat were in tears from joy and from sorrow.

sawan bieng: again all of their scenes was memorable. the part where kawee slapped narin. oh gosh the ending was just unbelievably beyond words where kawee got down on his knee and narin wiping his tears to kissing him.

soot sanaeha: i like the part where they accidental kiss and she was not butt hurt or went crazy because pra ek kissed her. the part where she was in blue mini dress and she fell. he tried to catch her... for some reason it looked so awkward but i loved it at the same time.

and must i go on?

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
ken and anne is probably one of the the on screen couple with the most memorable scenes together.

there was a lot in oum ruk and here were some of mines. sorry no .gifs i suck at making them actually i dont even know how to make them. i attempted to make one but never got to finish it because it was too frustrating for me. i give props to those that can do it. okay here we go: the beginning when pat was on the catwalk, he's all buzzed out because she's so hot. second scene: i dont considered it a rape because both of them were drunk. but his sneak attack was just :cloud9: third scene: she wakes up and beats the crap out of chen. fourth scene: the commercial where pat was pulling his hair (i still laugh at that scenes. it never gets old) okay you know what all of the scenes with chen and pat were memorable. but the ultimate most memorable scene was pat giving birth and after she gave birth, chen and pat were in tears from joy and from sorrow.

sawan bieng: again all of their scenes was memorable. the part where kawee slapped narin. oh gosh the ending was just unbelievably beyond words where kawee got down on his knee and narin wiping his tears to kissing him.

soot sanaeha: i like the part where they accidental kiss and she was not butt hurt or went crazy because pra ek kissed her. the part where she was in blue mini dress and she fell. he tried to catch her... for some reason it looked so awkward but i loved it at the same time.

and must i go on?
Go on FUN...i like it..
Some of your favourite scene was mine too especially when kawee got down on his knee...
:thumbsup:

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i never seen ken bald before or eyebrow-less. im happy for him, i hope he finds inner peace. and when he comes back from monkhood i hope he makes more lakorns wit ann!

may1363

sarNie Adult
Hope to see his co-stars come to support him. Especially Ann. Why he need to ordain ? Is it the way to bring good luck to his family or he did something bad ? Sorry just curious. :scratchhead2:

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Here the beginning..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-B_buKRDGY

try watch when SSH and ANN name announced as nominees..
You can hear fans cheers to her..So loud.. :thumbsup:

BTLS-Bangkok Traffic Love Story..
Okay, I just finished watching the whole award show. I wanted to watch Ann's part only, but I ended up watching the whole award show cause Ann's part is in the last clip. You could have told us Ann's part is in the last clip, Lady Dila, :nono1: , so I could just jump right to it..... :whaha: :tease: :lmao3: :console: I am joking, hahaha! Thank you for posting the link, Lady Dila, :kiss2: . It was very sweet of Ann to thank Ken in her speech. But Ken didn't mention Ann at all :no:

I think I might watch BTLS later after seeing the award show. The movie seems interesting!!!