[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is the first lakorn where they actually have more than 3 songs for the soundtrack. well those pleng ruk lakorn doesnt count lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
well for those who will get to watch it tonight, do give a summary for those who live on the other side wont get to watch it until morning or after it has been aired. who will be in class. i know i will be. sniff sniff

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
well for those who will get to watch it tonight, do give a summary for those who live on the other side wont get to watch it until morning or after it has been aired. who will be in class. i know i will be. sniff sniff
:facepalm: me too!!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
anyways if noi cannot hold the pillow when ken gets ordain. i hope he ask anne or janie. either one is fine with me.

tracy88520

sarNie Adult
anyways if noi cannot hold the pillow when ken gets ordain. i hope he ask anne or janie. either one is fine with me.
wow,If Ann holds it for him,it will be a big deal
people will gossip

I guess it will be Ken's friend Nott, but who knows..and i actually dont care..
I just wanna know when they are gonna sign the calenders for fans
that is the event that ka will definitely show up together...

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
You guys are making it hard for me to go to bed with all these video clips. I love everyone of them :thumbsup: :thanks: :clap2: :bravo: Keep it up please :clap: !!!

Your video clips really make me dying to watch tomorrow episode :lmao2: . Please please for those of you who will watch it tomorrow morning (when I am still asleep), do kindly post the summary or the part where Tun get shot for Lan, :flowers: !!!

:thanks: :goodnite:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
I love love Nat's MV..
The part in 2:30 make me want to rewatch it now... :drools: :dance2: :dance3: :pervie: :drool:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
omg..i was thinking of that too..
It would be great if Anne holds the pillow for Ken :)
Paparazzi and gossips are going to be extra crazy lol

may1363

sarNie Adult
omg..i was thinking of that too..
It would be great if Anne holds the pillow for Ken :)
Paparazzi and gossips are going to be extra crazy lol
Sorry to ask this question, but normally who's suppose to holds the pillow? Member of family or close person right?

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thank you soo much Tracy for the new photoshoot of Anne!!!

She looks sooo beautiful!!!
and those scenes are soo cute too