[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I wanna join the fun too!! I want all of SB sisters to get back together!! :dude: It'll be awesome!!! :clap: I really want to watch this already!!! I can't wait for it to come out!! I can't wait to see Ken and Ann together again!

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
:loool: lol i know how can you get tired of Ken and anne? there not like pat and por star together every 5 minutes

True, Pat and Por are the most annoying couple to see...they either are pranangs together, or just costar with each other...but I'm not a fan of this pair either...just don't like Anne for him...I was really excited about this one, until I found out Anne was his nang'ek...Not that I don't like her...I loved her back in the day with Jakkrit, Willy, and stuff...but now, I kinda don't like her anymore...weird, I like a lot of other actresses more...the women I grew up watching are now women I barely like to watch...maybe that's why...Maybe cuz I didn't like her in Oum Ruk, but she was good in Sawan Bieng...

Katerine

Butterfly123
True, Pat and Por are the most annoying couple to see...they either are pranangs together, or just costar with each other...but I'm not a fan of this pair either...just don't like Anne for him...I was really excited about this one, until I found out Anne was his nang'ek...Not that I don't like her...I loved her back in the day with Jakkrit, Willy, and stuff...but now, I kinda don't like her anymore...weird, I like a lot of other actresses more...the women I grew up watching are now women I barely like to watch...maybe that's why...Maybe cuz I didn't like her in Oum Ruk, but she was good in Sawan Bieng...
lol i really hated Anne 3-4 years ago coz when my mum rented lakorn and they where all of anne coz my mum loves her :rolleyes: i probs also hated her coz my mum liked her (how stupid is that?) then i saw Oum Ruk and i loved her myabe coz my mum didn't like the lakorn :loool: i dunno i was only 14 when the lakorn came out but now this is the only N'ek me and my mum both like and i'm hooked on all her lakorns .

fun

Expired Sarnie
I wanna join the fun too!! I want all of SB sisters to get back together!! :dude: It'll be awesome!!! :clap: I really want to watch this already!!! I can't wait for it to come out!! I can't wait to see Ken and Ann together again!
Where have you been iluvjin? You just like disappeared.

oh please :rolleyes:
I know. Wait until we don't want their favorite pair to pair up ever again. LMAO

lol i really hated Anne 3-4 years ago coz when my mum rented lakorn and they where all of anne coz my mum loves her :rolleyes: i probs also hated her coz my mum liked her (how stupid is that?) then i saw Oum Ruk and i loved her myabe coz my mum didn't like the lakorn :loool: i dunno i was only 14 when the lakorn came out but now this is the only N'ek me and my mum both like and i'm hooked on all her lakorns .
:loool:
Does that mean I will start liking Chakrit. Cause my mom loves that dude but I don't. Though I watched most of his lakorns is becuase he gets paired off with my favorite actresses!!! Same goes to Kob, my mom didn't like her, but I was head over heels in Dao Pra Sook. After that lakorn with Brook I think it was called Ngao Jai or something then I sort of skipped a few of her lakorns. I still watch her lakorns from time to time but it wasn't like how it was in the past. But now it's one of my mom favorite actress. :loool: Funny how it does that.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
I think this lakorn will be good. I don't think there's a problem with them acting together, they get along well and they get high ratings. Be happy that they are acting with other people too. At least they don't make every lakorn together.

I've got to say it's pretty funny how you like the actors that your parents hate, i do the same thing with my mom but it's with the movie particularly.

Where have you been iluvjin? You just like disappeared.

Hey! I've been busy with college, sometimes it can be a pain in the butt.

nikki1786

LizQuen
guys, do you still remember the hit song "365 days" by Lutricia Mcneal???? :)

365 days

Chorus :
Where will I be 365 days from now
Tell me
How will I feel 365 nights without you
Oh what would I do?

I remember what you used to say
Things wont tumble down
Now were here and finally it changed
When Im standing on the ground
I dont understand
When did we go wrong?
And I cant imagine

Repeat chorus

Now it feels like were drifting apart
Things are not what they used to be
Now I know its written in your heart
You dont wanna be a part of me
I dont understand
What did I do wrong?
And I cant imagine

Repeat chorus

Oh what would I do
Tell me

Ive been trying so hard
Not to let it show
But deep within my feelings
They glow
Before you leave me and let me go
Something I need to know
Repeat chorus
365 nights without you

hehehe im listening to it right now... gosh, i can still remember my high school days listening to this song non-stop... XD

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i just realized that the first 25 pages of the jlr thread were rumors of ken and anne starring in that lakorn but it turns out that aum and aff got the leading roles!

now, i wonder if same thing will happen in 365 wan haeng ruk :unsure:

let's hope not!!! :(

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
thanks for the link! but i can't read thai! and i barely understand thai! :(

anyway, here's to wishing they will pair up in this lakorn! :yahoo: