[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, are you downloading it right now?

I'll have to wait until tomorrow. My connect sucks for some reason videos won't even load on YT.

For some reason I really liked when Toon kissed Lan right before he left. It was a very sweet kiss. :cloud9:

fun

Expired Sarnie
yes i have to re-download. i dont know what happened, firefox crashed just when it was about to complete =(

fun

Expired Sarnie
it only takes about 8-15 minutes to dl a 1 hour episode. the files that are 1GB takes about 15-30 minutes.

it takes you that long to dl?

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Well the connection is much slower in Thailand so yeah it takes me awhile to download an episode. I sometimes have to move around my room to get better connection. lol, it's okay as long as I get the video at the end of the day.

At home it would only take 10-15 mins.

fun

Expired Sarnie
today's ep is much better compare to the first (speaking as in the flow of the lakorn) th willing scene was just too fast ahaha i expected a little foul play ahahah :crush:

and i love it when lan woke up from her dream, she immediately went to look for thun. when she spotted him, she ran into his arm and grabbed him for some kisses ahahah.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Puuhoooo!
Watching 365 Days of Love and I swear i am gonna cry!
It’s just too…heart breaking! TT_____________TT
Poor Lan & Toon! It’s so sad seeing them like that. Depressed, upset, and mad at one another! D:
I miss the good old days when everything was dramatic between the pra’nangs. Comedic and romantic only. Not depressing! lol
Back to watching Lakorn!
omg! I LOVE todays episode.
P'Aew can sure make you feel pissed and depressed at the same time but makes up for it by ADDING KISSES! &&Happiness! ahaha
It was hecka sad when Ken was crying in the car when Ann went into the future.
I was crying with them. Ken just totally added more tears. I Love it when he cries. So sad that he got a "bruise" from their fight.
Ann is sooo cute! I Love that too! How she went looking for him and then hugged him. So many dang kisses! that makes me HAPPY :) I Love Love Love IT! I cannot stop saying how much i love it. I want to scream but i can't. ahahha Maybe next time when i am alone. lol
this is just my 2 cents so far. ahaha
Back to watching it :D Ahahahhaha
OMG !!! I LOVE THE SHORT :w-scene-pop-corn: SCENE! :drools:
THAT'S A FIRST! IDK BUT I LOVE IT WHEN THEY KISS! AHAHHAHA
IT'S SUPER AMAZING. ROFL GOSH. TIME TO REWATCH THIS LAKORN AGAIN!
I DON'T THINK I CAN GET ENUFF OF IT EVEN IF IT'S SUPER DRAMATIC. LOL :lolyup: oh man! you don't know how much i watched that :w-scene-pop-corn: scene! ahaha Such a Perv. :pervie: Love how she woke up the next day thinking the dog was actually Ken. It would of had been hot if it was actually Ken! ahahha :drool: I Love how they finally have a WILLING scene after 4 LAKORNS! :D
He's got it goin'! finally. ahaha jk :lmao2:
I don't like the other chick. don't remember her name. ahaha She's pretty but i hate how she's gonna ruin the relationship also! :numchuck:
I can't wait to see Episode 3. :) It's gonna be crazy. lol

okay...enuff of my ranting. ahah :weee:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Its not only you roselovesice..Me too..idk how many times i rewatch that :w-scene-pop-corn: scene..I hope we got to see it in each episode..

Both ken-ann performance for sad scene was superb..No doubt..i cried with them...

I hate that young girl,she knew that ken has a wife and still had a crush on him.. :angry:

btw,did they ate oyster before they make a :baby-scene-pop-corn: ??
Its remind me of SPGT,when chakrit's father told him to eat oyster,so he can produce a child.. :coverlaf:

no caps??

fun

Expired Sarnie
keep on ranting. i do that a lot. just that i havent had time on my hand. 365 and 4 huajai had to air back to back. midterm is popping left and right. exam one right after another. not fun.

racha is not that annoying compare to that other girl lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid

agree...at least we know that racha want thoon because they used to be couple before..But that girl,OMG! i swer i will hate her more than racha...

Btw,just notice about this..Remember the scene in k-drama i talked about?? The one that i want KA do it in 365..
look at 1:21,similar position..They just need to kiss.. :pervie: :pervie:

fun

Expired Sarnie
^lmao i see it ahahaha. they need to have some tongue action. they got the peck on the mouth down already.

tinah

sarNie Coma
aww ive really sick lately so i havent seen todays epi yet. just skimmy through everyones comment

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
thee whole time im like :
sooo cuteee soo cutee :wink:
im excited for the next epi.

anne and ken are the right couple for 365.
cant picture any other on screen couple who can
pull it off like they are!!! :kiss3:

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
keep on ranting. i do that a lot. just that i havent had time on my hand. 365 and 4 huajai had to air back to back. midterm is popping left and right. exam one right after another. not fun.

the other girl..as in Oil Mira..
i thought she was pretty but in here;
she is annoying..
didn't know she was going to have an annoying character -,-

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
When I first that girl that likes Ken (Not Tong), I thought she was Jane Jensuda. I think they kinda look alike. I think she's pretty but yes, her character is kinda annoying.

kellysaephan

sarNie Hatchling
who new this lakorn would have so much kissing on the lips.... well its cute to see... Ken and Ann make a lovely couple.... cant wait to see more of them....

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Only a fwe hours until it airs! I can't wait!!! :dance3: Hopefully there are more cute scenes!

I got one midterm done one more to go!!! After today I will for sure be able to focus! :wink:

Hope you feel better tinah! Be waiting for you to comment!