[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
I think this lakorn is "too down to earth" "too much reality". Thai people want to dream with namnao things, cry on sad coincidence, be angry on cat fights and smile with happy miracles, they need it to escape from their real life, they want to see exagerate, fiction scenes, not reality. So maybe that's why the feeback is not so well....

Anyway I cant wait for the next epi.
They can't handle the Truth!!! lol definently agreeing on what you said here......

nongalicia

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn. I don't know if I love it at the moment, but I definitely like it and will continue to watch it. So I agree with all of you guys.

CAn't wait for next week episodes !!!

melisma

sarNie Egg
Epi 5 Summary:
Dang, Ann and her mom are forcing her older sister to go to the host club to see if her husband is cheating on her.

OMG, they both didn't tell each other about what their going to do. There's another misunderstanding. :thumbdown:

lol, Lan is having Wit go with them to the host club. Tit is just too funny! Oh sh*t, Thun and Louis arrived at the host club! Dang this club is so perverted! Old men everywhere! Oh! They called her sister,her and her friend! Oh, Wit called for her and her friend. Ahhhhh Lan just git her sister in trouble they took her to an perverted old man. Good thing her sister is smart!

Love Thun, ain't letting no girl near him! Da saw her husband with another girl. Thun just missed Lan by a second. I feel so bad for Da! Her husband is just an Ass! You don't need him Da!

Oh! Thun saw Da and saw Lan!! Oh the misunderstanding! I can't beielive that Lan accused him of lying. He always tells her he doesn't but he needs to tell her before so that there aren't any misunderstanding. They are both so mad.

Lan needs to stop being mad! I can understand why Thun didn't tell Lan, if he did she wouldn't let him go. He also told her that she told him that she wouldn't bother with her sisters family.

unbottoned shirted Thun! :cloud9:

Thun's father is such a great man understands so much about life, Thun went back and cooked for Lan.

Take charge Da! Kick your husband out!! It's so sad that her daughter had to see her cry and take off her ring.

Showdown between racha and the young girl. Young girl needs to stop it with texting Lan about racha meeting Thun. Lan needs to stop being insecure about Thun. Love wit always stopping Lan from go to confront Thun. Racha has such a b*tchy face! OH sh*t Thun knows someone is letting Lan know about Thun and racha! Racha is going to kick some ass! Louis knows whose letting Lan know. Dang the fight between racha and the young girl was fierce. Racha totally missed Louis up. Good thing Thun came in to stop the fight.

There's to much girl trouble with Thun. Love the look on Louis's face when both girl turned to see Thun walk out.

Thun is a ltille jealous that Lan want's to go to Wit's concert. Listening to his fathers words he decides to go to the concert. Awww Thun has to go to a party for his boss. The young girl totally made it so that Thun could go the party with her. The young girl has fallen for Louis. The young girl is totally trying to get Thun in trouble by giving him that handkerchief. <_<

Lan took wit's drink. She's getting drunk waiting for Thun. Ha, he left the young girl! :thumbup: Wit is singing Bodyslam's song! Lan is drunk! Got on stage and started singing. She's so cute she announced to everyone that Thun's her husband and kissed him. Thun is jealous seeing Wit hold Lan. Jealous Thun carried Lan off! :dance1: Dang we didn't get to see Thun take care of Lan at home! :coverlaf: <_< Have to wait another week to watch that!
Thanks for sharing

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for this Wednesday..
The scene that i've been waiting since last week and ratree samosorn..
I want to see bloopers from willing scene.. :coverlaf:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for this Wednesday..
The scene that i've been waiting since last week and ratree samosorn..
I want to see bloopers from willing scene.. :coverlaf:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
:lmao2: You're forgiven! I can't wait for that scene too!!! I will be missing Thursdays episode though! :teary: And won't be able to watch it until Tuesday of next week! Oh, well I will be headed to Changmai! Excited for that trip!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
:lmao2: You're forgiven! I can't wait for that scene too!!! I will be missing Thursdays episode though! :teary: And won't be able to watch it until Tuesday of next week! Oh, well I will be headed to Changmai! Excited for that trip!
omg..
you are soo luckyyyy! where are you from?

my parents and i are planning a trip to thailand
in 1-2 years from now and i cant wait!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
omg..
you are soo luckyyyy! where are you from?

my parents and i are planning a trip to thailand
in 1-2 years from now and i cant wait!
Born in Thailand, moved to states, in Thailand for school as of right now. You should come to Thailand, it's beautiful and very peaceful.

Yay! It airs tomorrow!!! :dance1:

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
*sigh* i LOVE those pictures.... thanks for posting them up.... YAY!!! 1 MORE DAY!!!!

ticktak

sarNie Egg
Thank you jin for these pictures too cut, they do not count kisses anymore so to strive that make Ann and ken :spin: . I can't wait!!!!! Too long!!!! And i pointed out that Ken is too sexy bare torso :drools:
I'm so exite. :dance1:

juicy

sarNie Hatchling
thanks for sharing the pictures. anyone notice the outfit ann is wearing in the scene ken is in the hospital is the same outfit she wore in episode 1. they are being cheap lol. :coverlaf: i can't wait until tomorrow. :dance1:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks iluvjin for the magazine pictures.
I'm totally gonna buy that magazine now :D
Gonna add it to my other 365 days of love magazine collection. lol
They're so adorable! I Love the one where they're kissing!
I can't wait to see the next episode. Hope it's gonna be SPICY! :pervie:
I wanna see a shirtless Ken! ahahah :drool:
Episode 6 tmr! Woots Woots :D

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks iluvjin for the magazine pictures.
I'm totally gonna buy that magazine now :D
Gonna add it to my other 365 days of love magazine collection. lol
They're so adorable! I Love the one where they're kissing!
I can't wait to see the next episode. Hope it's gonna be SPICY! :pervie:
I wanna see a shirtless Ken! ahahah :drool:
Episode 6 tmr! Woots Woots :D
i love their kissing on the cover.. :wub:
yeah,i want to see ken shirtless with Ann.. :woot: :pervie: :pervie: :censor: :hide:
6 hours more.

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
Summary Epi 6
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....Toon is just a great husband taking care of his wife. So sweet! To bad he told her he loved her when she was drunk, she won't remember.

Dang, Lan saw the young girls things. She confronted Racha after finding out that she was the hotel owner but Racha told her that it doesn't belong to her and there is another girl who wants Toon.

Yay, Da found a new guy! He's cute too! I think that she should just stay with this guy and not go back to her husband! He's a doctor too!

Lan should stop being jealous, running off again to see Toon. Good thing Wit went with her!

Mom, likes the new guy that Da met!

Lan is meeting up with the secretary on who the other girl is. And Louis! Oh crap! Love louis he assured her that even though there are girls around Toon he doesn't care about them. Awww..Lan is unsure since Toon has never said he loved her in front of her. So sad she's crying. Wit loves her wanting to comfort her.

Racha meeting with Toon again about the witness. Bringing up Lan with Toon to make him mad about her. Racha is being B*tchy!

Racha and young girl confrontation. I hate the young girl!

Louis told Toon about Lan meeting up with him. Told him about the things and Toon remembers about it. Ha, Louis asked him if he knows about how the young girl feels about him.

Lan confronted Toon about the flower and scarf. The two are just arguing it away. Gosh, Toon's sister needs to stop interfering with them. I love how the dad is calm about the situation. Awww...the arguement ended bad. I thought that Toon was going to slap her. Toon went to sleep at his dads house. Tit is so funny, instead of calming Lan down she just told her to stop crying and go to sleep. Awwwww...Lan can only think of her father leaving her mother. Lan is taking it out on the dog. Oh Lan's taking a another turn at the book to find out who the other girl is.

Lan went to the future again. Asked her mother what year it was, 2011. Went to see Toon Met Racha on the way and argued with her. Going to find Louis/Wat. Oh, Lan found out who the young girl is. Lan beated the crap out of the young girl before she woke up. Oh Lan you're going to beat her up now aren't you?

Dang, Lan just needs to let it go :facepalm: ! Toon seems to have calmed down! Stop worrying Lan, I bet is she didn't bother Toon so much Toon would come see her all the time!

Lan found out that it was the young girl who texted it her. Calm down Lan! After thinking the secretary isn't sure about the young girl/nit, finally her name is heard by me.

Da and her mother went to meet the doctor, they are cute together!

Oh the secretary isn't letting the young girl play her. She told Wat about the things Nit has been doing about texting Lan. I just want to kick her. Love wat, she has everything but still wants to mess with a man who's married she needs to stop!

Damn, Lan just stop it with the jealously! Whoa, Lan is unbuttoning her shirt in front of Toon. I totally thought that Toon was going to get angry and kiss Lan to shut her up! :coverlaf:

The brother in law is living in hell! Too bad he cheating on his wife, don't have food to eat or clean clothes. He's not enjoying picking up girls anymore. Da can't sleep and cleans, Her mother tells her to not miss her husband because he doesn't miss her. He returns to the house to see Da close the door. I don't like it when a man cheats on his wife or girlfriend.

Lan just picked up Nit! Dang is she going to kill her? :nailbiter: Lan needs to stop. They are so harsh to each other. Nit asked Lan to leave Toon, Lan yelled at her saying why she would ask her that. Feel bad for Nit but still don't get involved with another womans husband. Even if she loves him he doesn't love her, he'll never be happy with her, she needs to understand that. Lan is soft hearted watching her. Toon why would you come pick her up? Just made Lan sad Can't believe that he didn't see her run over. Oh the jealously! Lan just stop it! Toon is still mad. Stop girl just tell him where your house is! Dang she told him about Lan! Dang, Toon just quite your job and run away!

Damn that stupid girl! She stopped Toon from explaining to Lan! Lan stop the jealously! I love how Toon uses his hand to stop people from talking! But he just mad Lan mad from calling her crazy although she really is over reacting.

Lan packed up and is leaving! Toon you could've done better than that to stop her. You could've just threw he over your shoulder and just taken her back to the room. That damn girl just smiles! B*tch!

Awwwwwwwww....Lan can't stop crying.

Damn girl! pretending to fall asleep so she can stay at Toon's house. Toon you better go get your sister to watch this girl!

Lan's mother is so annoying! Just rubbing it in. Reminds me of my mom! awwwwwwwww......Lan's crying again! Toon feels lonely without Lan by his side in bed!

Dang it! it's over!

In the preview the brother in law returns only to see the doctor, Toon tells Racha that he loves Lan and that's why he married her or maybe thats why he won't marry racha, it by so fast. Wat gives flowers to Toon to make up with Lan but Toon goes to see Lan and Wit together. So mad that I won't be see tomorrows episode until Wednesday :tearybye: !

Dang there was only one sweet scene today! There better be more tomorrow and next week! Double or nothin! :pervie: