[Ch3] 365 Wan Haeng Ruk (Makers J)

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Big Thank to you, Anon, for the great work in setting up an English forum for KA. :thumbsup: :bravo:

I joined already, and will join you guys to chat later :grouphug: .

Since Christmas is coming, I am a little caught up by works and family events. So I might not come as often, but I will sure check on this forum and KA Forever from time to time.

Hope we will not abandon this forum because here is the place where I started my KA's fever :wink: :yes: .

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
amlogos, It's okay. We'll wait patiently for your return each time! :D
Ahah No worries. I'm for sure we all won't abandon this thread. This is where all the dirty talks are. ROFL jk jk :loool: :lmao3:

Hey Jin,I found those pictures mostly from magazinedee.com and KA Chinese forum
here they are,you can just save them to your computer if you want to

Oh darn. If I remembered about these pictures, I would of had drawn either one of these 2 pictures for my art class but it's okay. Ken is ALWAYS handsome in EVERY picture! :p

:dance1: :dance1: alright,let's go to KA English Forum and chat there!!!!!
I was just on there...Noone was on...I was so lonely. lol
But hope to see you ladies on there! :thumbsup:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Morning gals..Night to most of you.. :)
Yeah,Ken on 2nd place right now..
We make it before Wednesday!!
Congrates gals!! :bravo: :bravo: :clap2:
So,our mission now to make Ken up to 1st place!!
and don't forget to vote for Ann too..

I'll quote other comment later...Want to settle down my 5 niece/nephew... i'm tired!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1:

Ajart AKfc

sarNie Egg
Morning gals..Night to most of you.. :)
Yeah,Ken on 2nd place right now..
We make it before Wednesday!!
Congrates gals!! :bravo: :bravo: :clap2:
So,our mission now to make Ken up to 1st place!!
and don't forget to vote for Ann too..

I'll quote other comment later...Want to settle down my 5 niece/nephew... i'm tired!!!!!!!!!!! :cry1:
Yeay!!! :thumbsup: :dance1:
Now, ken on second place...so..we must do for our next mission..
MAKE KEN UP TO FIRST PLACE...
and don't forget to vote p'ann for on 1st place always...

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Dila, you're such a funny girl. I <3 you. ;D
You make me so happy. ahah Thanks ;D
So true! ROFL! I think he has kind of touch her :censor: part but just not that "EXACT" spot but around it? :lmao3:
We know he's touch her BUTT MANY TIMES! :woot2:
Hmm...I don't remember seeing that clip. Time for an Epic search. lol :yahoo:
I don't like seeing KenAnn kiss their pra'eks/nang'eks too. Makes me mad! :annoyed: lol
:loool: I wish i can touch Ken like how Ann touches him. lol
touch her BUTT??!! how can i didn't notice it.. i feel bad now.. :facepalm:
Ann also touch Ken's BUTT in SSH... :pervie:
Btw,this is 2nd touch Rose..

err...didn't Ann feel 'something' seat on Ken's lap... :pervie: :censor: :nailbiter:

Dirty mind..dirty talk..i'm gonna hide now.. :hide: :hide:

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know what it is but currently Ann is leading..
Got it from Judy Yang's fb..
http://webboard.sanook.com/forum/?topic=3317062

I don't know how to vote..
maybe Anon can help it..

saobomp

sarNie Adult
i think they have the best on screen compare to any other actors/actress. not bias but we all know it's the truth hehe...

love ann ever since ching cha cha lee and so forth. she's superb actress.

love ken always since he started...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
KA will always remain number 1 couple, greatest chemistry couple, cutest, most comfortable and so on in my heart regarless how the entertainment world changes. Everyone is shooting for the number spot and new generation is on the horizon so maybe it's time for others to take the spot. They have taken the hottest spot for several years, which I haven't seen that on the entertainment world much and KA made it. Many couples didn't last long like KA so I'm satisfied with everything they had done. The entertainment world is maya so whatever happen doesn't last long but in fans' heart..their actor and actress will be there forever like KA in my heart. 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 and 60 years from now, they'll still be my number 1 couple, actress and actor. I'm very truful to my feeling and I'm sure no other couple will top their place in my heart.

Also I'm kind of stop watching thai lakorn only follow Ann and some other few actress' lakorn. I find it is difficult to watch other actress and actors lakorns cause something is missing and I can't tell what is it. I watch lakorns almost all my life and I just find KA couple to have the greatest chemistry that make me believe they are the character they protray. Don't get me wrong other did too, but still lacking of sparkle that I can't explain. Maybe I'm baised or something but that's how I feel.

Many people said 365 is failed lakorn, but that's their opinion. I like it so I don't care what people said. We all have different taste. My definition of beauty, meaning and succeful is different from other people. However I'm sure someday people will see the message that this lakorn was tried to convey, even it is late.

fun

Expired Sarnie
The thing I like about KA is that they have chemistry on and off screen. They are like meant to be although they have their other halves... fantasizing about them being a real couple is good enough for me. I love other couples too especially Rteam and Mteam (they are my bias) although I don't dote on KA as much, KA has something special, something intangible. I don't even think Num and Kob comes close. I thought they were just two pretty people when I was younger but there was never really that connection I felt. I guess as I got older, my favorite couple during my childhood were just merely me thinking of how pretty or handsome they were. I mean Ann and Ken are pretty and handsome too but there's so much more to them than that.

Keep voting for Ken! I'm changing back and forth from Ken to Rome lol I can't chose one.

Vote for Prin (Mark) too! He needs at least a thousands more to catch up to Nadech.

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
Many people said 365 is failed lakorn, but that's their opinion. I like it so I don't care what people said. We all have different taste. My definition of beauty, meaning and succeful is different from other people. However I'm sure someday people will see the message that this lakorn was tried to convey, even it is late.
Well said :thumbsup: ! I totally agree with you on the timeless and meaningful messages in 365 Days. It's really a pity that the general viewers in Thailand didn't appreciate it much :girlmad: .

I have come to appreciate more of this type of down-to-earth drama that deals with life of the ordinary people in a positive and encouraging ways.

Though 365 Days ended weeks ago, I still find myself re-watching some of the episodes from time to time (I downloaded the whole lakorn: 365 Days is the first Thai lakorn that I ever love enough to download it) :lolyup: .

amlogos

sarNie Hatchling
The thing I like about KA is that they have chemistry on and off screen. They are like meant to be although they have their other halves... fantasizing about them being a real couple is good enough for me. I love other couples too especially Rteam and Mteam (they are my bias) although I don't dote on KA as much, KA has something special, something intangible. I don't even think Num and Kob comes close. I thought they were just two pretty people when I was younger but there was never really that connection I felt. I guess as I got older, my favorite couple during my childhood were just merely me thinking of how pretty or handsome they were. I mean Ann and Ken are pretty and handsome too but there's so much more to them than that.

Keep voting for Ken! I'm changing back and forth from Ken to Rome lol I can't chose one.

Vote for Prin (Mark) too! He needs at least a thousands more to catch up to Nadech.

I don't think there is another onscreen couple in Thailand that can play the roles of Tun and Lan as good as KA. I heard a lot about Num and Kob, but I have never watched their lakorns (I only saw video clips of their works). I learnt that Num and Kob worked together as Pra'ek and Nang'ek in 7 lakorns. So that means there must be some kind of chemistry between them to attract the audience to want their pair-ups 7 times :scratchhead2: .

Boy....I so wish KA will work together as many times as Num and Kob, perhaps even more :cheer:!!!

I choose to believe in what Fun said that they are still no way near KA's chemistry :nono1: . I also feel the strong chemistry between KA that I can hardly explain sometimes. It is just there :heart: !

fun

Expired Sarnie
Num and Kob started out very young. I believe he took pra ek roles when he was still in his mid teen years. As for Kob she took leading roles as young as I believe 13 or 15. I can't quite remember lol They had more than a decade to pair with each other. KA didn't have that amount of time. If they were to start that young pairing together, I'm sure KA will have the same amount of lakorns together. Well maybe more. KA has already have 5 lakorns together in a less span time. As for Num and Kob pairing, it is because they have garner ratings. I tried going back to watch their older lakorn together, chemistry is missing or maybe because I now find Kob's acting very bland. Her latest role was challenging but OMG that was a big flop in my book. It was intense plot, they had some over the top crazy scenes but that's not enough. I need raw emotions that Kob cannot give me. Ii still think Kob was a better actresses in the 90s. I don't know what happened to her. It suddenly disappeared after she did that one lakorn with Brook. I just disliked her from on then. It was like he pulled her down to his standard. Thank goodness he didn't continue on with his acting career. It would have gotten him nowhere lol

acudila87

sarNie Oldmaid
Lan-Thun Honeymoon-Swiss Valley
Credit KACFC.

Remember their kiss?? Ken look blushing.. :ghehe:

Rolling..........rolling....rolling...

The tub was soooo small.. :pervie: :pervie: :censor:
I think the tub in their house is more bigger..

Why they don't have underwater kiss in here??!! :angry:

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
lol, My first lakorn was Baan Saitong, with Num and Joy, I thought he was cute but I got over it. My sister then bought Dao Prasook and I hated that lakorn with a passion, I don't remember much but he's her uncle and he "R" her! I was like thats too nasty in my book! Ever since then I didn't like seeing Num and Kob together.

But for sure KA have the best chemistry! They are perfect together on and off the screen. If only we could see them together in a lakorn every year!

iluvjin

sarNie Adult
You know I actually found out that that resort is only an hour from Bangkok! I bet it's expensive though, Toon is a lawyer so he can afford it.