CH3 45th Anniversary

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think the white wig or silver...kind of threw me off. I think Matt and Mint wears them well. I think it's too fairy tale or futuristic for my taste.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Wow...though my love for you isn't as strong as before, James Ma...you make me fall in love with you all over and over again...

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Watched this clip multiple times, great performance, though got2 say felt that ya was slightly the smoother performer compared to na in here. I loved their song selections, esp the ending song, even their song to the give me 5 concert was much better and with ya not injured this time, they could dance more freely!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxLxEqJN4fw

Naya's cut version of the ending song 'starry night' by Pramote Vilepana, beautiful song, on replay and getting it stuck in my head!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZPUN1HME9Y

Original version
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx7Z428tZsc

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
Though i love my goof, i did find mario looked the cutest. If only mario and taew got to the penalty kick too, it would be cute! Matt/great, mew/pope were cute too, thought their way of koojin penalty kick was really smart and creative kekek

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have to say, PopeMew were the cutest to me in this whole koojin game. Haha.

The outfits were just straightout ugly for everyone.

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I have to say, PopeMew were the cutest to me in this whole koojin game. Haha.

The outfits were just straightout ugly for everyone.

I agree with PopeMew. Although they were not touchy feely or cutesy like the other koo-gines, they looked the most naturally sweet and cute together. it's almost like they were shy of each other in a good way. If i could use a metaphor, they were dainty dewdrops in early spring (haha! Poetry! :dance2: ) 

Why aren't there official videos of the koo-gines dancing the crazy dance?  :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I like Kim without Mark. It seems that when Kim is with Mark, Mark and Kim overly do it, it was almost painful to watch. Hahah.

Yeah, PopeMew were so cute. Haha, Boy was hilarious when he said, he's not Pope.

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I like Kim without Mark. It seems that when Kim is with Mark, Mark and Kim overly do it, it was almost painful to watch. Hahah.

Yeah, PopeMew were so cute. Haha, Boy was hilarious when he said, he's not Pope.

Oh oh oh! Aiyaja, if you don't mind, could you please share what Boy said? Sorry, I didn't understand a thing they were saying during the whole thing. I don't know, but just watching them was so funny already, I don't even know what they were talking about. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I loved Great & Matt's interaction. They had the most natural hug and skinship overall. PopeMew were definitely the most shy. I have to say Bargie were the most awkward... Boy was like, "she has a new "friend"' Lolol Bella & James seemed kind of out of place. Lol If anything Joy & Lek should have been the koojin in their spot.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's pretty short. :dance1:

So pretty much Pope and Mew have this sweet respect and care for one another, so that's why Pope kicked the ball with his back towards the goal and then Mew "accidentally" moved the opposite direction of where the ball was rolling, so Pope scored. Boy and Margie went up next, but the two were so competitive, Margie actually blocked Boy's kick, so when Lek asked Boy how he felt, Boy was like, "Well, my name (obviously) isn't Pope!" Hahaha, garnering much laughter. Boy is freaking hilarious. His jokes about how strong Kim's legs were that she didn't need to move closer to the goal for the kick was FUNNNYYYY! :loool:

I really enjoyed seeing PopeMew together again. PopeMew being shy with one another has to be the cutest thing ever. :crush:

You can tell that MattGrate were good buddies.

sarNie Adult
x0unerthanlater said:
I loved Great & Matt's interaction. They had the most natural hug and skinship overall. PopeMew were definitely the most shy. I have to say Bargie were the most awkward... Boy was like, "she has a new "friend"' Lolol Bella & James seemed kind of out of place. Lol If anything Joy & Lek should have been the koojin in their spot.

Though I am a Jiranee shipper, I think James looked like he was trying too hard to be "sweet"/"gentlemanly" to Bella. I didn't understand a thing he said when he was getting interviewed before the bella vs james ji kick, but I felt that he was throwing some scripted and "suggestive but safe" lines. They should have bounced off the youthful and "genki" vibe of NY instead. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
MarkKim and Yadech were over doing it. BoyMargie and JamesBella were just awkward. The only cute ones were PopeMew and GrateMatt. Hahah, but I have a HUGE bias towards PopeMew even though I adore all of them.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
MarkKim and Yadech were over doing it. BoyMargie and JamesBella were just awkward. The only cute ones were PopeMew and GrateMatt. Hahah, but I have a HUGE bias towards PopeMew even though I adore all of them.
Agree! The only fun watch with MarKim is Boy's teasing lol. I still think they're cute but come on, yes the world know you guys are together now even if some are still in hardcore denial lol. Yadech, well a bore now.

I used to like Jiranee but seems like their chemistry died. Boy seems a tiny bit bitter about Margie lol.

PopleMew and GrateMatt, they're just natural cute and comfy with each other. I didn't see any acting or needing to make a statement.

The couple I like MOST are Alex and Joy though. It is just funny that Joy just didn't follow any of Alex's failed jokes hahaha.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I dont know who designed those horrible costumes with white wigs. Pain to watch them. Apart from that everything was fine  Mark, Kims dance on field was funny. James Ma was SEXY and HOT  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  . Rest were good.