CH3 45th Anniversary

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yeah I only watched Matt&Great. I thought Bargie were comfortable and not awkward, maybe it's just me. Haha. Pope is really tiny in comparison to everyone else. Haha. I thought he was tall and big. Haha. Might be because I never paid attention to him. hehe.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Matt is a bit skinnier but her butt remains lol

The first picture of Great hugging Matt is by far one of the sweetest. It comes across like a little kid fully hugging someone he missed and adore. They are indeed very good friends and it showed because there's no awkwardness or try to be something else than they are not. I think that is why it comes out as effortless. They are deemed "koo jin" but they don't try to sell themselves as that...they just have a friendship that's very open.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
byebye said:
Matt is a bit skinnier but her butt remains lol

The first picture of Great hugging Matt is by far one of the sweetest. It comes across like a little kid fully hugging someone he missed and adore. They are indeed very good friends and it showed because there's no awkwardness or try to be something else than they are not. I think that is why it comes out as effortless. They are deemed "koo jin" but they don't try to sell themselves as that...they just have a friendship that's very open.

I want to like your comment a thousand times! Matt&Great were definitely so adorable. I love that he takes care of her well. They didn't need to project their koojin identity, it was already just that. Love love them!

Bargie looked awkward because of their snipping comments at each other. Maybe it's just how they always are, but I've seen them interview together before and they were much nicer towards one another. I guess they still have to reconcile their friendship. Boy especially seems like he's sulking a little hahah

I kept thinking that TaewO would have been great at these koojin games. I wonder why they weren't chosen.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Because Taew and Mario aren't koojins. They've had two lakorns together, yes, but they're not a powerhouse together per se.

Even Matt and Grate are not sorry to burst some bubbles. Haha. They've just had so many lakorns together that they just are now because who else are the fans going to support when the koojin thing is in? Grate and Eye had a bigger boom as koojins even all of the news said so at that time. I already know fans are gonna disagree with me.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if they just pick the ones that are more popular now...I have no idea how channel 3 comes up with their decision. So who is Taew's koo jin? Mario or Bomb?

With Boy/Margie they are like big brother and sister. I have never thought of them to be anything else. I think, they are at the stage where it's just whatever to them lol. With Matt, she seemed so neutral about it all. She seemed to know where her relationship with Great stands and just leave it at that. She doesn't push it any further than what's there. It's better that way, imagined if she's all into it, she'll never get away from Great. I mean, she's doing her own thing and she still has many lakorns with him already.

@Aiyaja....I don't want any koo kwan or koo jin for Matt. I might be in the minority but I want her to be standing on her own without the baggage of someone else. She can move around and do what she wants with other actors. I don't want her to be chained to one person. I honestly, don't see the koo jin in Matt/Great either I see just BFF. And that is just fine.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
I wonder if they just pick the ones that are more popular now...I have no idea how channel 3 comes up with their decision. So who is Taew's koo jin? Mario or Bomb?

With Boy/Margie they are like big brother and sister. I have never thought of them to be anything else. I think, they are at the stage where it's just whatever to them lol. With Matt, she seemed so neutral about it all. She seemed to know where her relationship with Great stands and just leave it at that. She doesn't push it any further than what's there. It's better that way, imagined if she's all into it, she'll never get away from Great. I mean, she's doing her own thing and she still has many lakorns with him already.

@Aiyaja....I don't want any koo kwan or koo jin for Matt. I might be in the minority but I want her to be standing on her own without the baggage of someone else. She can move around and do what she wants with other actors. I don't want her to be chained to one person. I honestly, don't see the koo jin in Matt/Great either I see just BFF. And that is just fine.
I agree, I adore her and Great, but I want her to stand firm on her own and achieve the success Anne has. She's the closest thing to Anne in my opinion.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Taew doesn't have a koojin neither does Matt. Khun Chai Rachanon was a huge hit but not in terms of koojin. Mario and Taew were anticipated to be one with the Rising Sun series but unfortunately, it fell flat.

Matt has stood her grounds as an actress, not a koojin actress. Don't worry, she's not tied to Grate. Matt and Grate are not a koojin. Their lakorns together have not garnered that much fin jin power to be a koojin but like I said again, because Ch. 3 is soooo big on koojins, they want Grate and Matt to be a koojin thus the so many lakorns together because that would only mean more support for their lakorns. That's why when fans say Matt and Grate koojin fans aren't as crazy as the other koojins, that's not very true. They don't have crazy koojin fans because technically they're not koojins. Sure, Matt and Grate were chosen by the elders to supposedly be a koojin at this game but really? They're trying too hard to make it that way.

Ch. 3 is building everyone up as a koojin. They know the formula. Haha.

fun

Expired Sarnie
So sad, I was so immersed in dramaland that I forgot that Ch3 had their anniversary so yeah I am kind of late.

I wished they would put all my bias and favorites in one team that way it wouldn't be so hard on me to cheer. Mario was the one I rooted for the most throughout the match so I was quite happy his team won. 

The parade was much better than the last annual event and the costumes was not as bad compare to previous years. Ann would have been best dressed if she had more of a variety shade of yellow, orange and red for the flame part of her outfit. I thought Kim looked better in the white wig but liked Yaya's overall look more. Anyway I really love Kim's hair with her updo and side bangs. Glad she kept that look. I don't know when I did comment before on that particular hairstyle on her before.

It seemed like Mew got the shorter end of the stick with her outfit from her group. I loved Matt's top design but the wig just didn't look right on her. Actually the wig didn't do any of those girl's justice except for Chalida. I liked her entire outfit from head to toe except the gold lace design. It should have been white like Matt. The gold lace on Pat hahaha I mean Taew just looks awful. 

I was so upset at Rita, Janie, Ploy and Cherry outfit. It seemed like they didn't have a theme compare to the rest. 

Enough of the ladies and onto the guys. They weren't bad. But wow I didn't know Por N was so dark? I mean I knew he was dark but when I see him in lakorn, he seems to have lighter skin. And you could tell he has aged badly. I guess makeup does wonder and he didn't have any on during that time. 

I wonder why Ken T didn't participate this year? I miss him, and he needs a lakorn comeback where I actually enjoy. 

I thought the couple kick and koojin kick. I wanted to pull Yaya's hair though. It just don't look good on her. So please Yaya no more pig tail up-do. Haha at Bargie when they did the koojin kick. I thought she was about to kick Mark's face haha. Yaya was just so adorable when she missed that pk she went forward with another kick and made a goal. It was just too adorable. Anyway during the koojin kick, Kim tried to attempt Yaya kick but didn't generate much response. My favorite had to be Pope/Mew and Grate/Matt. Pope is such a gentlemen for kicking the ball backforward haha does that make any sense? And Mew is so petite that during the koojin kick where Pope/Mew were the goalie, she literally jerked when Pope went the opposite direction. Poor her, she almost flew. Grate/Matt hug =  :heart: it looked so natural and friendly. Boy and Margie seemed so awkward but it was so nice seeing them together. I used to remember they bombarded their IG with messing with each other. 

As for the concert, I am sad that I Chalida didn't participate. Actually she didn't participate much at all. Anyway I loved Boy and Margie performances. They seemed to have enjoyed performing instead of fancying their fanclub (although there is nothing wrong with fancying your fans). Mario had to be my favorite. He didn't sing any songs that I liked though. Did he sing a remix of Salawan? LOL But his performance is always a joy to watch. He knows how to work the stage with his charisma. James Ji didn't improve at all lol Nothing wrong with his voice, it is the way he looks and moves when on stage haha. 

Sorry I am all over the place. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol yes he is and so is his brother Leo. Ip_smiles said he's seeing Chippy?

ip.smilez said:
Gahhh T_T he went out with Kamikaze's Waii in 2012. Don't know what happened to them and now he's talking to Chippy.

So what's he doing in CH3's anniversary soccer match?? He's a fighter, not an actor right? And is he mixed with Thai or full French??

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
aiyaja said:
Because Taew and Mario aren't koojins. They've had two lakorns together, yes, but they're not a powerhouse together per se.

Even Matt and Grate are not sorry to burst some bubbles. Haha. They've just had so many lakorns together that they just are now because who else are the fans going to support when the koojin thing is in? Grate and Eye had a bigger boom as koojins even all of the news said so at that time. I already know fans are gonna disagree with me.

That's true. It seems as if Taew doesn't want to be "koojin" attached with anyone. Which isn't a bad thing. She's already an excellent actress all on her own. Matt & Grate just have awesome team work in lakorns and in general. Matt has always said that they were close but only as good friends.

The whole koojin thing sometimes makes no sense. When they get attached to someone, you will hardly see them paired with anyone else. When they are, there are fan wars from their jin fc and everything gets out of hand. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think you can choose your koojin or predict who it'll be or when it'll happen, it just happens, so Taew can't choose not to. She just happens not to have one yet or if ever. Yadech didn't choose to be koojins nor did PopeMew, they just happened to be soooo cute together that people want them to end up in real life. But that's probably a reason why Taew doesn't have one too, she already has a steady boyfriend so people can't really jin her like crazy. Lol

Matt already has a boyfriend of 7 years I believe and Grate is already dating someone, too. Lol

fun

Expired Sarnie
I guess it wasn't like how it used to be with KAteam, Ateam and Rteam where they already have a significant other but yet people labeled them koo kwan. Ah... 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
fun said:
I guess it wasn't like how it used to be with KAteam, Ateam and Rteam where they already have a significant other but yet people labeled them koo kwan. Ah... 
It just really depends. Jiranee, Bella already has Weir but fans still adore Jiranee. It's really the luck of the draw, really. It's all about luck.

Reactions: fun

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
phatman said:
So what's he doing in CH3's anniversary soccer match?? He's a fighter, not an actor right? And is he mixed with Thai or full French??
Ch3 always seem to invite sports player as well or could be that they air his fights?

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
I'm such a Great / Matt shipper, who cares if they're koo jin or not that word is over rated anyways.. I just love and appreciate their friendship. Love Love Great+Matt together and individually. Both of them are awesome together but can diffidently stand on their own without the word "koo-jin" 

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
everyone looks great! Matt looks so skinny. she and kim look the most stunning at the koojin penalty kick!