[Ch3] Abb Ruk Online (Thong Entertainment)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Nangfah11 said:
Ug...Im pretty sure you're just writing a stupid and dumb comment to bring Pranon down. He's for the record, NOT stupid or dumb like you bragged. :smack:  :smack:  He's very honest, sincere and straight forward. He had EVERY right to be angry at Prao for lying to him that she was Ab Rak. While even "dating" Saya, he never showed a sign that he could ever love her because his heart was NEVER once with her. Don't be mean and brainless! I never liked your negative and useless comments toward Pranon! There is NO stupid characters in this lakron. The only selfish one is Saya. She was so annoying at times, never even once completely devoted her love to her Boss until the end. She used and abused his comfort to the point he started crying like some little boy. Lol. I don't care for Boss or Saya, I only love Prao and Pranon. Boss is useless in the lakorn, just chasing a woman like Saya who NEVER cares for him until when Non has to tell her she might be in love with someone else, not him. So yea, the dumb one or the one playing dumb is Saya. Boss is still useless for chasing Saya who shows no interest towards him.

Pranon and Prao were ALWAYS honest with each other about their feelings. They never hide from each other. Prao is always making the move and never allowing nobody to step on her. She never gives up on Non! :rockon:  :heart:

Pranon is sweet, caring and real. He doesn't pretend to like someone he doesn't love, or act too good for anyone. Pranon is just perfect! Never boring in my book. hahahaha He's always so lovely and handsome! I love him! A smart, caring, real and always a gentleman! HE LOVES PRAO, AND ONLY PRAO! Now, get lost! He has no time for any other women.

Unlike Boss, who's so thug and tough, but even Saya has pushed him to the curb millions of times. SAD! Rejection!

The two dumb characters in my book are Saya and Boss, who act so childish and beat around the bush. Annoying. I don't care for them. Period! They're really annoying, no need to say anymore!

Those are my two cents. Now, take my criticism because you're always so critical of Non and Prao. Learn how to take my criticism! I could be worst on Saya and Boss, but I don't care too much to waste my breath on them. Get lost! :whip:

Hi, Nangfah11. :) I'm glad you feel so passionate about Mark and Kim in here and feel the need to defend them and their characters, but PLEASE DO NOT PERSONALLY ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS WHO OFFER DIFFERING YET RESPECTFUL OPINIONS. ^_^ That's one of our forum rules. The comments in blue and bold are extremely discourteous and hurtful to Sweet_JJ. Please be mindful that not everyone will share the same opinion, and we must be respectful of each other's presence in here and out there. There's no celebrity that will be loved by everyone. But there are good critics out there who do not hate, but criticize with reasons. Sweet_JJ has her own legitimate reasons on her opinion regarding Mark's Pranon character, just like you do (and your reasons are good, too, dear). Please don't call her out on such a thing. I humbly ask that you be more respectful and tolerate of others' opinions, if not accepting. :flowers: We're all humans here, and we're all here because we love to be entertained by these talented celebrities. But just because we may have different thoughts on many things, there is NO reason for us to look down on each other in here. We're here to criticize, fangirl, and connect. And frankly, I think it's more fun when we fangirl with each other, over both the bad and the good! So, please be mindful of one another. :grouphug: Thanks. :thanks:

As a friendly reminder, I encourage everyone to read our FORUM RULES, if you haven't yet done so or you needed to be reminded. Hope everyone have a wonderful day! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
:heart: :heart: :heart: my love birds love them

their stares aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh :faint: :spin:

opppaaa in my lap better baby 

forever together loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeee :heart: :heart: :heart:

Can you make the gif in slow motion. The kiss happened too fast LOL

I love the locking hand here, so beautiful. Don't know if it mentioned in the script but MK expressed youth and fresh lovers really well.

cikna

sarNie Adult
SOOOO sad!! THe series ends already. I was so pre-occupied with work the few days, cannot focus solely on ARO. Now, I am watching Anon's eng sub AP parts. Hope to see a lakorn with Peter and Ann again. I have become a fan of their pairing.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Can you make the gif in slow motion. The kiss happened too fast LOL

I love the locking hand here, so beautiful. Don't know if it mentioned in the script but MK expressed youth and fresh lovers really well.
yes i can make it in slow motion few min and i will post it here 

i love what you said about the locked hand sooooooo beautiful and romantic love story of youth and fresh lovers :yes: :spin: :heart: 

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
Just finished watching ep.15 last night. Another very good episode and perfect ending. Finally, non realize how stupid he was, judging Proud just because she wasn't Abb Ruk. Really like the cute chat between boss & Saya. The German scenes are beautiful. I know that They were hit with snow storm and was unable to film it properly on the moutain. But they decided to give it another try at the church location. Very well done. In that scene with Pp & Pranon getting back together.

Before watching ep.15, I kept my expectation low because the peak already happened in ep.13 & 14 last week. But the ep.15 is still packed with plots. Good (and reasonable) resolution for everybody. Mark did very well in the scene hat Pranon realize his stupidity for judging Proud,

Anne did it again, amazing lakorn. Very good plot. Nice location. beautiful custom. And I like the editing, adding cute emoji here & there. It introduce lots of new idea. Both Nang'k has the good and the bad, like normal people. And they learn from their mistake. The script is very good. It explain why each of them are doing crazy things that they shouldn't do. It's simple. They are just human and they can make mistake. Great job to Anne, P'Aew, all actor/actress and the crews.

Through comedy isn't my cup of tea (I prefer drama or slap/kiss). But I still enjoy ARO a lot. I'm excited and looking forward to Anne 's next production, Pieng Chai Khon Nun Mai Chai Poo Weeset, just ordinary man, not a magician.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
@NInja_007 love the way you resumed your view of lakorn and agree to it  :thumbsup: 

and this is for you meoconie

Ninja007

sarNie Adult
By the way, there is no need to defend Pranon. He redeemed himself in ep.15. And Mark did a great job in that scene. You'll see it after you watch the Sub.

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Ninja007 said:
By the way, there is no need to defend Pranon. He redeemed himself in ep.15. And Mark did a great job in that scene. You'll see it after you watch the Sub.
can't wait for the suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb  fighting sub team  :cheer:  :cheer:  :cheer:

i'm patiently waiting to understand word by word the whole ep especially this moment i felt so touched even if i didn't understood it
prao's tears was soooooooooooooooo beautiful and meangful pranon's deep sincere voice was sooo romantic such a beautiful scene what i can say more ihad many beautiful memory from this lakorn 
http://iconosquare.com/p/928942409846218692_591492934

eiza_omar

sarNie Egg
Viki has no sub yet and i am still wondering ... What is the purpose of Pranon kissing Saya.. I am confuse since no sub n dont understand Thai. Is he trying to proof something to Saya or to himself?  I dont hate Pranon or Saya but i really don't wish for Pranon and Prao to get back together that easy.. hahahaha. lakorn world anything can happen and i am addicted to Lakorn since introduced to Jamluey Ruk slap/kiss by fren from soompi forum in 2012.

Looking forward to MLM, Ka badin, Yaya/James Ji, Great/Matt :)

cikna

sarNie Adult
June Pearl said:
I will post a bunch of Ann and AP scenes here and say good bye to this threat haha.

I will come back for Ann's new project where she acts in. 

June Pearl said:
My good memories AP...I like this pic and the song lyric

June Pearl said:
Awee Titanic scene haha. My 'Jack' and 'Rose'. This scene is very gorgeous. I love her maxi dress.

June Pearl said:
:heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Owwwwhhhhh I LIKE!!!! SAYA SUKA!!! CHOP MAAK!!! (forgive me if this is wrongly spelt)!!! Thanks a gazillion June Pearl for all these wonderful caps!!

cikna

sarNie Adult
phatman said:
FINAL REVIEW

The Skinny: Interesting story. Promising start. Dragged episodes. Rushed ending. Wasted extension. That's pretty much what ARO entails. As an AP fan AND a general lakorn fan, this show is pretty much a disappointment. I got so frustrated with the finale that I didn't even bother to watch the very last quarter of it. I'm feeling so frustrated that I can go on and on and on and on about the wrongs of this lakorn right now.

The Storyline: A woman falls in love with a man, and to conceal the fact that she's his supervisor and much older than him, creates an alias by the name of 'abruk' to court him. Great. It's a very interesting and refreshing storyline in the lakorn world, where raeng slap/kiss genre's prevail. The potential it has in becoming a great lakorn is very high. I anticipated this lakorn for it's fresh storyline and for the fact that Anne and Peter were coupling for the first time, despite sharing the screen with another popular couple, MK. The beginning episodes introduces the characters and plot very well, and gives us a different feel and view on romance. However, somewhere towards the middle things just starts falling apart. Perhaps a change in writers? Perhaps the lack of substance to keep the lakorn going? Whatever the reason, the story loses its flow and becomes more and more uninteresting; scenes drag, characters disappear, and the story develops ever so slowly. The whole middle portion of ARO is pretty much fan service. Lots and lots of intimate MK scenes and lots of intimate AP scenes. Very few of which are necessary. The disappointment here is not only in the direction the writers took, but in the focus of the plot. The story changes from revolving around Saya to focusing on Non. Non is an important character, but he's not important enough to be the focus of everything. This here is my biggest issue and is where I fallout with the interesting storyline. 

The Characters: Everyone did their part portraying their respective characters. Anne's awesome as Saya like she alway is, Peter's hot as Boss, Kim's great as Praao and Mark's okay as Non. 

Anne rocks as Saya. When she immerses in a character she delivers 100%, and she's the reason why I even started this lakorn. Anyway, Saya is the nang'ek in her 30's who happens to fall for Non who is in his 20's. This isn't something everyday lakorn possesses. The writers give us a good look into her romantic struggles as the old-fashioned, straightforward supervisor who's in love with her young subordinate. Although she's strong and stern at work, when it comes to love she's cowardly and very weak. Very complex and very developable, just the kind of character everyone looks forward to. Which is why it's very unfortunate that she's been cast aside as a side character. Her character is the least developed character. The writers fail to show us Saya's progression from being infatuated with Non to actually falling for Boss. Once or twice in the lakorn we see her questioning her feelings for boss, but not once did they show her genuinely feeling something for Boss. This is why I'm not convinced she's truly in for a long stable relationship with Boss, and the blame goes to none other than the writers.

Peter is the hottest boss ever. He gives Lip, aka Boss, an umph of Peter which makes Lip unique and unlike the CEO pra'eks we typically see. He's a player who loves having fun with girls, but on the inside has always loved one gal, Saya. The gal who stood by him when he created Narakorn Company, the gal who he shares quite a relationship with beyond boss and subordinate. It seems as though Lip is not important to the storyline and there is in fact a truth to it, he's more like the second male lead who gets to see his love romance another man. However because he's the man our female lead will end up with he gets more substance, and the writers do a good job at exploring his personality and giving us a strong male lead. He's so perfectly written that it's frustrating. He gives, gives and just gives. Not once is he mad at Saya or upset that Saya isn't reciprocating his love. I, for one, would LOVE to see him walk away from Saya to let Saya realize she's losing someone very important. His love for her seems almost too good to be true. Even his happy ending was too easily written. The only flaw is his lack of screen time. I have a feeling it's due to his hectic schedule as a music artist, but still his limited screen time makes him feel even more like part of the supporting cast.  

Kim is great as Praao. She's got this feisty appeal that is perfect for bringing out the sassiness in Praao. Praao is arrogant, but proud and willful. All she wants to do is succeed and be appreciated for working hard and doing a great job as a marketer. She doesn't get it from her family and gets it from Non. Which the writers do a great job in showing progress. She's quite the complex character, and in my opinion the most developed character in the lakorn. She starts off rude and slowly fades into this less arrogant lady simply due to love. She makes a few mistakes, but learns from it and corrects it. I hated her character towards the middle, but she redeemed herself and I gotta give the writers credit for at least doing one thing right.

Mark did good as Non. His acting doesn't appeal to me, but he's tolerable. Non is the boy who's crushed on by Saya and everyone else, literally everyone, old and young. I really don't see the charm in Non, but I guess everyone likes him because he's nice and very gentle. I can see the gentleness in Non that everyone loves, but in terms of appearance, I think the writers may be a bit overboard with that. He's more like the side-character that the lead gal crushes on, but instead he gets the spotlight in the lakorn. Even he gets the first slot in the opening credits. He's the reason 'abruk' exists, but nonetheless should remain the second male lead. It doesn't make sense that he's the main focus. Which is why I feel his character is overwritten. 

The Overview: This is a lakorn that could've. It started off soo good. I'm still depressed over it. I do like the fact that they explore internet love and show us how unrealistic and fake it is though. Love the person you're yourself with and most happy with. When you have to create a fake name to court someone that's not real love. The writers make a good point in the lakorn, but in the end...it's still a horrible lakorn.

Rating: 3/10. Two points for giving us AP and one point for give us a fresh storyline. SIGH...the disappointment. 
 Oh, Phatman! What a piece of review!! Totally loving reading it!! Feels like I am reading a review of play in a literature class! :yes:

Meoconie

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
@NInja_007 love the way you resumed your view of lakorn and agree to it  :thumbsup: 

and this is for you meoconie

Thank you ka but but you forget there is another kiss...hehehehe
Ninja007 said:
There is something abt Non that I want to say in final ep but I think need to wait the sub to understand

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Meoconie said:
Thank you ka but but you forget there is another kiss...hehehehe
.There is something abt Non that I want to say in final ep but I think need to wait the sub to understand
noo i didn't forget it girl :blush: i thought you just wanted that kiss plus serena shared a better close up for this kiss and me i can't do a close up but here's my slow motion version

with this melting touching noses soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: how i miss them 

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :crush: :crush:

i love the way he look at her like a deep love seriously he don't need to say anything it so clear :heart: :heart: :heart:

"look into my eyes and hear what i'm not saying, for my eyes speaks louder than my voice ever will "

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
@phatman,  I just added the rating for epi. 8 and you should have all the ratings now except the last episode 15.

ARO:

Epi.    8  -  5.1

Epi.  13  -  4.7

Epi.  14  -  6.1

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Overall this was an enjoyable lakorn that you don't have to think too much, just watch and enjoy. All the characters did a good job. Ann and Kim both did great and I felt that Peter and Mark were sorta the decorations (compare to them that is). The ending was fabbbb!!!! I will miss this one.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
SIGH...I really did like the yacht scenes and the...beautiful beach scene. The cinematography is beautiful...AP's beautiful. I'm not gonna lie, they have the best romantic scenes in here. I prefer these scenes better than the accidental face-to-face close-up shots we get. 

Yeah it was a bit disappointing, but I enjoyed it nevertheless. Haha.
It depends on what about Anne they criticize. If they attack her personally, then I won't back down, but if they're remarking about her take on a role or they criticize her character I don't mind. It's all constructive criticism and mature fans know that well. The one thing I really dislike hearing is, "she's old she shouldn't be nang'ek anymore." This one irks me the most. Yes we know she's old, but that doesn't mean she can't be nang'ek. 
I like Kim, she's not my favorite of the newer generation, but she is one of my favorites. Haha. I don't hate Mark nor do I like him, but I'm not really fond of his acting nor his looks, so I'm kind of neutral~ish with him. Who knows though, I might dislike him pretty soon if Anne offers another one of her lakorns to him. HAHA. I'm already a little upset that Kim's working with Anne again. Anne needs to spread her wings, broaden her horizon. I don't know why she's soooo into MK. I just don't see the spark, no offense. Peter is not that great of an actor. He's got his awkward moments, but he's overall pretty good considering singing is his primary profession. I'm glad he's gained a few fans from here for his portrayal of Boss. My aunt doesn't think he's handsome or cute, but I'm like that's okay I'll keep him for myself. HAHA.
Oh, I'm all for constructive criticism.  Even I criticize my favorite stars.  In all fairness, if I strongly disagree with a comment, I would comment back constructively.  

That bold statement there...I absolutely cannot stand it.  

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i still can't get over this specific pic i literally can keep staring at it for  a loong loong time and travel to another world with my own imagination where there's only love :blush: :blush:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
cikna said:
 Oh, Phatman! What a piece of review!! Totally loving reading it!! Feels like I am reading a review of play in a literature class! :yes:
Thanks. You're flattering me, it wasn't that great. Haha.